Mavis, 18 Jul 2009may i knw wat is the price of w760 nw?18000 inr approx!
this is a very excellent and well made phone.i was using the w580 before this one.they are both good phones.But i am surprised, mine never freezes or restarts.its just perfect,with decent sound quality and display and it really looks and feel far more solid than my previous phone (w580i).if u ar having problems with urs try updating it with the sony ericsson pc suite via update service then u ar gonna get the best of it.....thnx
I bought the sony ericsson w760 september and i havent had any problems.its not that slow.but sometimes it freezes.
Its a nice phone though!!
kike, 30 Jun 2009Could you explain how you did this?? Thankscould u pls brief abt 3G enable (W760i--HSDPA)
Martin, 10 Jun 2009I really think that this is a very comercial phone, i really prefer sony ericsson w910, 760 ha... morehey thts right W760i doesn't have video call, they r saying it is 3G enable(HSDPA) wat is mean??
I have liked the W series of Sony Ericsson till I bought the W 760i. The worst phone I have used in twelve years...a snail would beat it as far as performance is concerned and it freezes faster than water would in an ice box!
I bought this one recently and liked it! Came with a 1 GB Memory Card, which can hold up a lot of MP3. The SensMe function is really nice, the sound and handsfree acessory are great, too!
Games can sense the phone's position, that's good.
so far (~2 months), no problems of any kind, I liked it very much, even though I thought 1 GB was too few and, being Sony's, memory card would be expensive.
I love this phone!
I had the z750a, but I kinda threw it across a room, and I had to buy this one, and it's amazing
Yes it freezes...a lot, which is extremely annoying, but it helps with learning patience:)
But strong built, amazing walkman, I love the way you can go to a random song by just shaking it
I also love how it can organize your text, extremely useful,
But overal, amazing phone,
thank you sony ericson
I really think that this is a very comercial phone, i really prefer sony ericsson w910, 760 has got a better 3.2 mp camera but it hasn't got a videocall one!!!!!!!
this phone is the worst ever... I just have like a month with it and it freezes. I have had to take it back to the shop twice, and the problem continues. bad chioce.
i have to buy a sliding mobile with good clarity of camera and the music should be clear and louder. is this mobile suitable to me pls suggest
i love this phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i got it in like april and it is working good but it freezes up sometimes
This is by far the worst phone I've ever had. DO NOT EVEN LOOK AT THIS PHONE. It may sound appealing if you're into music but there are just too many problems accociated with this phone. I had the W760i and my brother had a W760a. Both phones are now in the garbage.
Here were the issues:
1. No flash + the camera is terrible (doesn't even let you zoom in high quality)
2. Headset/charger port breaks completely off or doesn't connect to the device.
3. After you lose service, the only way to get it back is through restarting your phone since it makes no effort to attempt to find service on its own. It doesn't give you any audible notification that you lost service. It simply says "no connection to network". You may have people calling you all day and it wont go through. So you would have to look at the phone every 10 mins to make sure you have service.
4.Every program runs slowly. The phone freezes every 2 minutes.
5. Buttons are hard to work with. They are flat, closely placed to one another and require some labor to press down on.
6. As with an slider, this phone has trouble sliding up and down if some dirt or sand gets in there.