i cant see this phone being 2 mega pixle really i dont looks more like 300'000 pix it dont come up good on the pc
this is an AWESOME fone
Thankx for the quickie...However, my pics don't look that good on the PC. Is the macro setting has anything to do with it..I have turned it on. Also, its seems to me that the phone pics looks good only in bright sunlight..What say...Will u mind sharing any one of ur pic(that looks good) with me at email@example.com..No offence meant !
My settings are at large screen & fine for settings.
When viewing back picture it tends to look disfigured in normal mode.. If you view it in horizontal mode you will notice a difference.
Also worth mentioning... They look fantastic on pc..
Hope this helps
Well i am knew to camera phone and after reading the reviews for W800i i brought it 3 days back. However, the pictures that I have taken from it doesnot seems to be good as the reviews have suggested. Is there certain settings/tricks for taking pics from this phone. Please advice on the same as I am desperatly trying to get some nice pics from this phone.
Hi jackie... with regards to the files going missing.. Was your phone connected to the pc when this happened? If so then as I mentioned before, files do not appear whilst connected to computer. You should notice that they are there when you disconnect the w800 from the usb connection cable.
hello everybody!!can anyone help me with those probs i'm facing?the sound quality n etc. works fine but there's the cons i'm facing,gettin reli dissappointed!so i'm not sure whether other user's r facing the same as well or izzit me who is having bad lucks to buy tis phone..if anyone knows how to solve my prob,plez reply straight to my email,thanx!!
1. when transferring the files using the usb cable provided,from the computer,it said that it's completely transferred and the size of the memory has become lesser..but when after i savely removed the cable n check it in the phone...it seems that either a few of the files have only been transferred or none at all is being transferred..so i decided to re-transfer the same files again...then it really shows that the some of the files has been transferred to the phone.so i checked from the phone again...but tis time,the specific songs being transferred doesn't sound as the approprite songs like i wanted it to be..instead it sounded differently as in the song titles and song music has been mixed up...
2. after tranferring the files, the files transferred to the phone dissappeared all together(earlier files plus the just transferred files).if lucky,then for a while when checked back,the files appeared back.
if not,da phone wil ask me to insert my memory card eventho it was earlier slotted inside da phone as i transfer using da cable supplied(can't detect memory card).The dealer suggested to me that it's better to use a card reader as da cable supplied wil mostly cause some prob cause earlier the SE company didn't test it out properly. so i'm not sure whether to fork out extra money to buy d card reader.If da usb cable wil cause prob when transferring files,then why would they provide the cable earlier? i'm wondering,either ther's prob with my phone itself or there's something wrong with my memory card or izzit the usb cable has prob....is there anyone who can plez help me solve tis prob??
3. it seems that we can't rename the mp3 files in the phone as it will not play the specific songs after renaming...why is tat so??cause if can't be renamed,then y put the rename function in it??
p/s:i'm really so sorry to give such a long comment..thanx for reading thru but i hope there are some of u who knows these probs and can help solve it!:)
absolutely brilliant fone recommend it to all if you like your music
I read many reviews here about this phone, and I found them very useful and True! This phone is a HIT and I love every aspect about it!
the cretion of the same GOD with his own hands!!!! ABSOLUTLY PERFECT
plz temme if theres ANY WAY thru which i can store some softwares on this phone???i know its anti symbian but is there any way????
As I have one of these phones i would just like to say that they are realy nice but you do experience a slight software fault which is nothing major! also the details given on this site are inaccurate as i work for the leading mobile phone distribution company. the weight is wrong on w800i and also i noticed about memory card details on other phones are misleading. w800 in my eyes is a must have!
no samsung phone can beat this phone.
this is the best non smartphone on the market.
we don't need blind samsung fans here.
the nokia is a nice phone, but there are better ones.
Can anyone tell me how to remove the memory stick
I suggest that you must go for the samsung d600, i300 or even x700 if u want an amazing screen with charm which u can view clearly at all angles (left, right, top and bottom making up 180 degrees) plus a 3D high fidelity sound output. These samsung phones do not brag all thier features but it is all in there, reliable and tested unlike the orange phone (w800 and others) which listed down a long list of features that might include the froze free feature of the double door refrigarator to complete the list.
i'm really bothered whether to buy se w800 or a nokia 6270 because n6270 has 3d sound effects in the hand set and esp i'm great fan of nokia but this se w800 had made me crazy because i love music....
i have some doubts to ask you about se w800....
1. isit possible to listen to music/mp3/radio with the blue tooth head set..
2. how is the sound quality (does the loud speaker sound like the w550 because its sound is awesome)
3. does the loudspeakers have the 3d effects
4. what is the video file format recording it plays
5. is the video clip taken in nokia transferred to the sew800
6. how is the t9 dictionary used for sms
7.how is the compatabilty and short cuts for the joystick
To Theo... regarding the disc to phone...I saw your question on gsm aren regarding the cd to phone transfer...
There are a number of ways you can do this. The most simple way however is to use the disk to phone software..
Simply put a disc in your pc and it will show up on the D/P software... You will have to import the music from the cd to the pc.. Once that is done simply drag the songs you wish to have on your phone..
The files will not show whilst still connected to your pc... Unplug you usb cable and check the files..
Hope this helps..
Hey guys,i luv this fone.but transferring music to this fone is turning out to be a nuisance!i tried sending it few times.it would show on screen that the transfer is done but when i chek the fone it doesnt send it to the fone.any ideas how to rectify this problem?im using Disc2phone software.