The themes from the k750i work on the w800i (when you go to the se site on your phone select change phone, then select the k750i or the d750i and download the themes, it works, i tryd it!!)
-it dosent come in other colour combinations (BAD)
by the way the guy told me to wait for a few months so the price will fall.
I saw the phone yesterday in a shop, the orange side is metallic and shiny which looks nice, I wish it was whole metallic anyway, there was also k750 and this one looked nicer near it.-not to mention any specifications. but I'm still undecided. because the guy in the shop take photos of me and printed them, camera is ok but not as good as it looks on the review.
Can anyone plz tell me that does S.E. w800 comes in only one colour combination? or do we have a choice in colors?
we have just got this phone in stock and i compared this to the K750i to see what the differences were. the biggest diferences that i can see is that the K750i comes with a 64MB memory card and the W800i comes with a 512MB card. the colour is also different and you can play MP3's while the phone is turned off (if i want to listen to MP3's on my 6630, i prefer the phone to be on anyway.) the biggest difference is the price. K750i is AU$739 while the W800 is AU$1129. that's $400 more for the 512MB card. i'm not bias because it's my job not to be, but i thing i would recommend the K750i to customers rather than the W800i. :)
i got my free from vodafone. my friend was looking a w800 and we saw that guy on ebay .
hi all i was just wondering whether the k750i themes work on this phone or no cuz i really dont find any special themes for the w800i on the NET.
In India it costs Rs.22,000 ie approximately 401 Euros and 501 US$
I boat mine for 400Euro on the black market
I'n stores is 475Euro(Romania)
Sony Ericsson never seizes to amaze me.I love this phone.To me this phone is priceless.CD ripping software,substantiable amount of memory(int & ext),what more could a music lover and phone reviewer ask for.I always say,"A phone is nothing,I mean nothing,without memory" and Sony Ericsson really impressed me
625CAD = 524USD, I don't know about you but that price is too high for this phone. Plemix selling it for 483USD only, and some ebay phone seller has it for 450USD for buy price.
Have no fear in buying this phone:
-I have it for 1month and the joystik is verry good, i have no problems whit it
-YEs it comes whit a 512mb card but you can use a 2gb card
-abut apss i don't realy know
-Belive me it is a great phone!!!
-If you have any more questions E-mail me
I've had this phone for a week and here's my findings:
- design, colours etc.. (in my opinion)
- feature rich
- MP3 and FM radio sound quality is excellent
- Sync with PC easy
- battery life
- transfer with bluetooth quicker than expected
- feels nice to hold
- USB cable comes bundled with phone (instead of having to buy separately)
- generates interest from other people "Oooo whats the phone??"
- ability to have WAP, GPRS, and email settings sent to you from Sony Ericsson website instead of having to wait on the phone to talk to your carrier.
- volume of tones etc.. is very good
- reception pretty good
- screen rendering issues after playing games (eg entering a phone number makes the screen show some incorrect rending)
- sync with Mac is crap (not sure if this is issue with the phone or isync - neither would suprise me! Yet to find a phone that works well with a Mac)
- earphones hard to get used to
- last night the screen went bright white for approx 10 seconds for no apparent reason
- keylock doesn't lock all the keys (eg. had it in my pocket and took it out to discover the walkman had been activated...)
- 100% better than Samsung and Motorola phones (I've had them and I hate them!)
- nearly on par with Nokia phones, personally think Nokias are a little bit better (more robust and less buggy) but I would definitely recommend this phone as an alternative.
- get it if you want a feature rich phone with each function working well, including the job of just being a phone!
need a new phone. Someone tell me what i should get as the best thing out there overall.
Can I see whats on the Phone & Mem stick using bluetooth with my computer?
And then can I copy music across?
It is a a cheap phone and you do get value for your money so why not, go for it.
i really want to buy this phn but i am confused...is tere any one can gv me an advice that what should i do? i like every thing about this phn but on this web i see a lot of comment about this phn
is ther any one presently using this phn....pls mail me with your advice.
This Phone is worth to buy and it has an amazing clearity people compare with the rates for it to be expensive in front of a k750i but truely speaking this is amazing phone and worth to buy the sound the clearity and everything in it is just amazing the battery power for the phone on music only is also tremendous i always believed in nokia but then i thought of using a K750i and then i switched to w800i and i think out of all the phones that i have ever used i think this is the best phone trust you don't buy it you will regret a nice phone.
hey mark.. you say that this phone looses to a digi cam? its not too bad for me.. its not a camera after all, its a PHONE!!
SE's SMS memory is not shared with the phone memory.. it has its own capacity. Why you need to store 1000 sms for?