Jessica ur answers
2-i dont know but i think he will not here it
I have a few question here, before buying this phone:
1.Is there anyway or software to make the video resolution much higher than the resolution provide?
2. When recording phone conversation, will the other person hear the beep sound?
3. For picture id, will it show in full screen or not?
Moon >>> the answer :
1.Yes ..Best 2Megapixel in a mobile phone better than N90 ..as Gsmarena.com and all of the mobile revies website said
6. i didnt try but i think so ..
7.Ofcourse .. its walkman phone man ;)
8. wat as nokia .. the display in this phone is so bright better N70,3250,n91 ..Etc ... i dont try any samsung
10.yes to Save Battery .
u welcome ..
falaaaa galeraa!!! vamu trabalhar...
cambada de morcegooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to anyone who own this phone,
can you please answer some questions?
1. can you use the camera or take a picture like a k800i, i mean like a digital camera (horizontal)?
2. can it play midi files to?
3. can you see set midi and mp3 files as alarm & message tone?
4. can i set birthday, annive reminders onces but it is set automatically every year?
5. can i set a specific tone (like midi or mp3) for a reminder or the reminder tone is just standard?
6. if i can use mp3 as ringing tone it means i can also use wma as ringing tone since it can play wma file.
7. can this phone display album art when you play a song? not much of a music lover but it would be nice if it does.
8. is screen display is as good as w850i even if it has 176x220 resolution? i'm not expecting it to be as bright as samsung or nokia but i hope it's above average.
9. can it record video higher than 176*144 pixels.
10. is it true that it doesn't display a clock on standby mode?
thanks for answering my question.
The fantastic W810i used as a walkman phone alone, will last for 5 hours of batery time. phones used without walkman will last for 6 hours used together last for 3 hours
hope that answers your qwestions!
ive had this phone for 8 months now and hasnt had any faults what so ever the only things i dont like about it is the screen is small and not as gd as the w550 and the loudspeaker is not that effective outside for bangin my rani tunes and the battery lasts no longer than a day with playin music a.k.a panjabi M.c blud
hey just want to know before buying this phone... how long will the phone last if the music player is turn on all the time and also using text message/calling at the same time!??! please reply ASAP!
I use to have smartphones so I never enter my contacts manually, I syncronize them with my PC. and they are all in the phone.
and for W810 specs says it has PC sync. but I doubt it includes contacts? does anyone has info regarding this.
Well...for all those who might have problem with the w610, k550, w810 for lack of a flash and only the two LEDs that cannot take good pictures in low light conditions, you can buy the MXE-60 flash accesory. This gadget can be plugged into the charger port and the phone recognises it as a flash, and gives you the option to use it.
Just bought this last week, great phone :)
only prob is that battery is used up quite quickly...
also, how can you save the sms's you receive on your computer? anyone know please?
Yo my brothas and sistas
from what I have heard the w810 sounds like a cool gadget phone (camera,mp3,ect).I was wondering how it works as a phone phone. Does it have good reception or is it all about the extra technology. I dont want all of my phone conversations involving the phrase "What did you say...hello?"
This phone is absoluetly fantastic, it has such great features to offer such as the magnificent camera and the walkman. It is staright forward to use and simple to understand, the only downfall of this phone is the volume, it is low compared to the w800 and the w550, that was the only problem i had, but overall grat phone!
you cannot put the media player thing onto speaker wen you have the headset in because there is no point cause u r sup 2 listen to it through your ears
well i had the old one and well its cause wen you have the headset in you have that in your ears and the only reason that u have the "turn on loud speaker" function is because the airial is in the head set hope this helps
hey guys..i bought W810i yesterday..however ther is one prob i am facing..that i cannot hear the songs on a loudspeker when headset is connected..there is no option as such to turn on loudspeker..it only works when i remove the headset..although there is an option in radio to "turn on speaker"..and no such thing when i listen thru walman feature..plz reply ne1..thanx in advance