can anyone tell me that does this phone has a JOYSTICK...like other sonyericsson phones? or it has navigation keys?
hi.....this is the best phone, you can do every thing in this phone. i have a question how to lock a particular file to others who are using the phone
hi.....this is the best phone, you can do every thing in this phone. i have a question how to lock a particular to other who are using the phone
4gb MSPD work fine with my W810i, the speed still the same, now I have up to 1000 mp3 stock up in my phone! a dream comes true., the sound qaulity got better when i do update tru SEUS, its amazing........go get the phone!
i had to be at work at 5am and this precious phone fell out of my pocket, 2 hours later someone had found it and never returned it...i was thinking about getting the sony ericsson W850i white slider...but im so in love with the W810i....normally ive been a nokia fan...but since this phone i LOVE everything about sony ericsson phones- well at least the W810i
dont listen to the people saying its average or bad it is GOOD!! people are just confused about how to use the headphones you stick them right in your ear thus the name in-ear headphones(look it up)
can i ask u all that have w810i?
This phone Can't stop camera shooting sound.?
hi. i just want to know that is w810i is a good phone,how is its performance,the design is good but what's about the sound,is sound is excellent and louder from its own speakers.
Hey, you should use DRM Packager, i use that and have a bunch of Full mp3's as ringtunes, just make sure to save the .drm file in teh audi>ringtunes folder.
Hope this helps you guys,
Just got this phone today its SIIICCKK
the 810 is and has been really great ever since i bought it 6 months ago. but on its specifications ot claims to allow to have mp3's as ringtones but my phone doesnt let me. can anyone help me?
i have just purchased this phone, i find the sound through headphones a little bit weaker its not as strong as i have heard on nokia 6233. what is it? is it normal? it should have louder volume through headphones.
what do u ppl think?
Hi, everybody. I have questions:
1)If someone has the MPS-60 stereos for the W810i, what would be clearer and louder : N73 or the W810i ?
2) What's an overall better cell phone, N73 or Sony Ericsson's W810i ?
3) How could I possibly use the internet by EDGE ?
4) What is EDGE ?
its one of the awesome phone.... i am using it and my girlfriend is using it as well... she is so crazy for da phone, dat she got it gifted from her other boyfriend, in 2 weeks of our break up!!! hope she reads dis,
its the best Phone Ever Made .. best than Nokia's Phone with 2 mega pixel camera ( n90 ,n70 .. etc )
@ Abong....yes you can resume video capture once you have paused. I guess its good so you dont many short clips as individual files.
Im just wondering if once you've recorded a video then you paused it, can you still continue the recording or not?
I'll greatly appreciate your response guys...
Before buying 810i, few things to be kept in mind:
1. Only 200 SMS entries stored (sent+received). So if u r a heavy user, you'll find this limitation annoying. Most phones in this range allow more than 1000 entries.
2. Earpiece(receiver) volume is too low for comfort even if you set it to highest. Calls are barely audible, if not inaudible. However, with handsfree, call quality is much better. In short, taking calls without using handfree is oftentimes quite frustrating, especially outdoors.
3. No use of screensaver. The screen goes completely blank when not in use (to save power), unlike other phones (nokia) where the screen is dimmed and faintly visible.
4. Screen is not visible in direct sunlight.
5. Loudspeaker (3 speakers on backside)volume is only good for music. But if you put a call on loudspeaker, you can barely hear the caller.
IMHO, music is great and camera is good, but as a phone it is average.