the 810 is and has been really great ever since i bought it 6 months ago. but on its specifications ot claims to allow to have mp3's as ringtones but my phone doesnt let me. can anyone help me?
i have just purchased this phone, i find the sound through headphones a little bit weaker its not as strong as i have heard on nokia 6233. what is it? is it normal? it should have louder volume through headphones.
what do u ppl think?
Hi, everybody. I have questions:
1)If someone has the MPS-60 stereos for the W810i, what would be clearer and louder : N73 or the W810i ?
2) What's an overall better cell phone, N73 or Sony Ericsson's W810i ?
3) How could I possibly use the internet by EDGE ?
4) What is EDGE ?
its one of the awesome phone.... i am using it and my girlfriend is using it as well... she is so crazy for da phone, dat she got it gifted from her other boyfriend, in 2 weeks of our break up!!! hope she reads dis,
its the best Phone Ever Made .. best than Nokia's Phone with 2 mega pixel camera ( n90 ,n70 .. etc )
@ Abong....yes you can resume video capture once you have paused. I guess its good so you dont many short clips as individual files.
Im just wondering if once you've recorded a video then you paused it, can you still continue the recording or not?
I'll greatly appreciate your response guys...
Before buying 810i, few things to be kept in mind:
1. Only 200 SMS entries stored (sent+received). So if u r a heavy user, you'll find this limitation annoying. Most phones in this range allow more than 1000 entries.
2. Earpiece(receiver) volume is too low for comfort even if you set it to highest. Calls are barely audible, if not inaudible. However, with handsfree, call quality is much better. In short, taking calls without using handfree is oftentimes quite frustrating, especially outdoors.
3. No use of screensaver. The screen goes completely blank when not in use (to save power), unlike other phones (nokia) where the screen is dimmed and faintly visible.
4. Screen is not visible in direct sunlight.
5. Loudspeaker (3 speakers on backside)volume is only good for music. But if you put a call on loudspeaker, you can barely hear the caller.
IMHO, music is great and camera is good, but as a phone it is average.
the w810 is an amazing phone. the k series is completely out of the 810 league. the 810 is the most usefull phone that i have ever seen! and on top of everything it is much cheaper than the filthy k series!
the w810 is by far more usefull than any other phone on the market, that is in the same price range as the w810. the w810 has every possible feature that you can ever want and more. even though i understand that the k750 and the k800 have a better camera, you all need to understand that the "k's" are much bigger than the w810. and by the click of a button on the w810 you can listen to music.
the w810 is overall the best phone that have ever encountered!
I have 6 months using this phone, its the best, have all the features you could need, i mean:
Up to 4GB Pro Duo (Not so expensive like the M2)
The kit includes almost all.
Screen Resolution, 2 MP camera with Autofocus, its not so expensive, and you can keep it upgraded in the Sony Ericsson Web Site.
playing videos, you can fast foward or rewind.
you can shut the shooting sound for the camera by simply pressing silent mode which turns everything silent.
the battery life last up to more than 5 days for me so i wouldn't say the phone battery is weak.
you can simply see time by clicking the volume, walkman, or play/stop button.
keep in mind that this is not a specifically designed camera phone like the K750 or the K800.
are you even listening to yourselves? this is a WALKMAN phone, and it does the WALKMAN part just right.
the camera is an optional thing, apart from the phone's designated purpose.
Nice phone with a lot of default memory (512MB on the card). It's perfect for storing and watching movieclips. As for the mp3 function, I have my own device for that.
- no clock showing in standby screen
- short battery life (only 2 days with intense use)
- no camera lens protection
- in SMS writing mode it does not count how many characters you had typed.
- lack of mute mode in playng the videos. And no possibility to RWD/FFD the videos
- Can't stop camera shooting sound.
of course w810 has a louder speaker. if u want it to be louder go to walkman equalizer. it depends on ur ears not the phone.
the camera is pretty good on this phone and battery last pretty long, walkman easy to use.
Hi to all!
i have a question from all the w810 users.
i'm planning to upgrade my phone from Nokia 6100 to any good phone or to SE walkman series.i want a walkman phone.. is this a good choice? i only want to invest once and bought awesome thing..
actually im very confused that which phone have to choose.. i need a walkman phone or u can say a mp3 player kind of phone..
some people ask me to but n6233 some said w300 or w700..
i just saw this phone, read the reviews but i still want to ask all the w810 users can i go this phone?
howz the camera? battery timing? walkman player version? etc etc.. all the goods and bads about this phone.. please do help me i'll be very very appreciated..
thanks in advance.. u can alse mail me ur views/suggestions or anything related to this at my email..
waiting anxiously for the replys..