I bought this phone few month ago...everything just go fine with me.I love it..:)...The only thing i want to complain is the sound...Compare to W700i, W810i sound is not loud enough.If you like louder sound like me, u would go for W700i or Nokia Phone..Thats my opinion..No offence k...:)..
i just bought this phone a few days ago..i used bluetooth on my PC and transferred a MP4 file into the phone.When i tried playing it..there's only sound and no pictures..am i supposed to save it to a specific place or what?
I'll try and answer your questions as well as I can :D
1. The battery life is good with this phone, I get around 4-5 days with regular use (txting, occasional gaming and some music on the bus to and from uni)
2. With regard to memory, it's pretty much limitless with this phone (in my opinion anyway hehe). I bought a 2gb memory card and I can take over 300+ photos. I'm guessing around 1000 photos, no problem.
Text message capacity is a slight downside though. I can only store around 100 txts, inbox and sent, but get MyPhoneExplorer and you can save your messages on your computer :D
3. With photo-calling, yeah, whatever picture you assign to a caller, the same photo pops up whenever you receive a txt message from the same caller.
All in all, don't hesitate any longer, and get this phone! It's awesome!
Hope I've answered your questions! Email me if you have anymore questions! :D
i have problem, just bought w810i recently and sometimes when i opened msgs the lighting sometimes change im not sure whats that supposed to mean , is it bec of the SE feature called "light sensor?"
I am using this sexy phone since 4 months. This phone really rocks. I am fan of nokia but after using this phone I am now a fan of sony ericsson. You might have read about the features about this phone already so, i am just giving a small drawbacks of the phone.
1. Battery backup is not on par with compared with Nokia. If you talk continueously with out a break upto 2 hrs on battery charged fully.
2. Battery Fully charged message does not display when you charge this mobile u need to check the status manually going into settings however a message fully charged will be displayed if the phone is charged in mobile switchoff mode.
3. Can play MPEG4 and 3GP video files. Cannot play AVI files or real player files. You have to convert the files in the above mentioned files for ur mobile to play.
4. Sony Ericsson does not support all the softwares like Nokia. You can install only authorised softwares supplied by nokia. However the phone supports all java applications and Java Games.
how do i use my mp3 music as a ringtone and can i put music videos on phone
HELP!!! -- I've paired my phone with the bluetooth handsfree in my car. The issue I'm having is that when using my Bluetooth to call it keeps transfering all calls to my handset. How can I fix this? Please help.
I'm thinking about buying this phone, but I just have a few questions first.
1. How is the battery life?
2. How is the memory? This is mainly pictures and messages I'm referring to.
3. Like "photo call" when it shows a picture of the person who is calling, can I do the same thing with messages? So it shows a picture when I recieve an sms..?
Thank you. :)
Brought this phone and its really great. I liked the Flash Themes, Display and THE SOUND Clarity.
PLs can u help me, i can't find the program to use this cellphone as webcam, btw this phone rocks!
my phone has a white screen everytime you turn it on does anyone know wat to do PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bought dis phone a week ago.I m a bit concerned about the battery life.I read a few opinions which said the life is around 5 days.My phone's battery works for max 2-2.5 days.And if i receive a little more calls or if i use the camera it would drain early.
I m quite concerned about this,should i approch the SE guys.PLs help...
yes u can use it as web cam I read it before but but I don't remember the software so it is better to make search on yahoo or google
Bought it a month ago, until recently I do a comparison between my colleague's Samsung SGH-D600. With both are 2 megapixels camera phones and we capture the same object, the Samsung photo quality is far more better then SE!!!
The photo captured using SE look a bit blurr either from the phone screen or from the PC and a serious of noise effect no matter how I play around with the camera setting, still can't get rid of it. Whereas the Samsung photo quality look sharp and clear!! Speaker wise is not as loud as I expected, kind of dissapointed
i need help...theres no sound when im playing mp3 or playing videos...but when i connect the earphone then its normal...i dont know what happened to my phone :(
by the way, all other applications are ok..i can here it clearly like sms tone, alarms , game sound etc
hey josh could you please check it on WMA format and tell me if it works too?
It does got autofocus like K750i & has the same camera mechanism as well, Its 2.0 MP is same as K750i & w800i. I don't know about the 30 Hour playback but i hope its the same & i guess overall its much better then w800i ...