I am using SE W810 for more than 3 years and I found it so reliable phone set ... It is really so good
but of course the battery started to drain faster ... but it complete the whole day..(P.s. I am talking more than 2 hours daily) and I found... it is a great value ... I am always using it as a mp3 player and I am fitting inside my phone 2GB memory card ...
,...uhmm it is still nice ... its camera still good and can be urgently used when u need to take pictures or take a small videos...
I am using this phone since 3 Years & didn't find any single error while installing themes,songs,java games..etc.
This is really an excellent mobile phone,having some of the really great features which you don't find in latest sony ericsson phones. Please have a look.
1) 2 MP camera with autofocus - very rare sony mobiles having autofocus feature.
2) 2 bright flash led - even latest w705i,w890i phones don't have this type of LED feature. w705i have LED,but not powerful as w810i.
3) Light Sensor - in darkness,w810i will increase brightness & in a good sunlight condition,saves battery power by decreasing mobile display brightness.
4) Huge database of themes available online. try
5) Walkman at it's edge. Really quality sound of a true walkman phone.
6) Unfortunately, this mobile phone is discontinued from the market,so you won't find this phone in the market nowdays,except any dealer having a box pack piece.
i've been using this phone for 2 years now
no problems at all
next phone would be sony ericsson satio really nice phone
i'm inlove with sony ericsson won't buy any other phone model again!!!!
i think its a cool phone ,its reliable,it has clarity sound and its for keeps.
how can i increase my speaker sound quality as well as ear phone quality can u reply faster
This phone is great, i have mine for 3 years now, im very fanatic with sony ericcsons, right now im using k770i, its doing well, the other phone that i got before this was k850i, it was also a great phone, but didnt last long, technician says board problem,im very dissappointed with k850i phone.
Nabeel, 01 Dec 2009Guys W810i has a camera problem. . .I have been using it for 1 yr and my 2 friends having the ... moreI tried your suggestion but it didn't work for me. Still, the camera doesn't work. Anyway, I on my way to buy a new phone, Nokia E71 (most positive comments).
w810 sound problem .how can solve this problem.i m call to others but i have not clear.very small sound. how can solve?
Nabeel, 01 Dec 2009Guys W810i has a camera problem. . .I have been using it for 1 yr and my 2 friends having the ... moredude mine gives that same problem wat to do is to change the whole keypad but the key pad must be around the same date as the board on the phone ive changed mine n it still gives problems cus its a used board or key pad
Guys W810i has a camera problem. . .I have been using it for 1 yr and my 2 friends having the same phone complain the same problem.After using it for some months its camera button does not work and there is no other button to capture photos in it. . .however I have found a solution for this problem. . .If we hold down the shortcut key and then press capture,it works. . .TRY IT IF UR PHONE HAS THIS PROBLEM
AR, 01 Dec 2009I must say "ITS EXCELLENT"
Am using for 3yrs+ - I think
I never get bored and NO technical c... moreI got C901 too
But still feel that W810i is better because:(in my opinion, please don't shoot me)
1. speaker sound more loud and juicy.
2. you have to open touch light application (light) under video recorder.
3. music playback is more easier and handful (C901 must walk through media, music and resume at least if u want play music, but W810i just direct press button on 'play button' on beside, why SE miss this feature in most A200 phone? K800i and K810i got this feature even it is cyber-shot phone)
4. more press is need to change auto focus option. in W810i u just press No.4, but C901 have to press No.6 and - button to reach that, sometimes u will lost something.
5. Change file manager under organization menu, is not big deal but I feel no handy as W810i.
6. Memory card slot is under battery cover, if u need transfer files u have to open battery cover which is not friendly enough to open, so i can take out m2 or either using transfer cable which more slower and whats more, NO include in C901 sales package. W810i is more easier, infrared, blue tooth, card reader (more easier taken out) and also transfer cable. (all way is FOC cos cable, memory card adapter is include)
7. if u switch off phone on W810i, there is no pending and u can switch on directly if u like. C901 have to wait for sometime.
8. soft key and navigation button is more nice tactile for W810i.
9. the use of LED flash make sure u wont got overexpose shoot when shooting CLOSE UP object but C901 u cant open it xenon flash, the result is picture will look dim if flash is disable, or flash open it will become white picture.
10. still feel shoot button is more handier than C901.
11. I don like conversation sms for new SE phone, still feel handle for old one. and if u add picture item in sms, C901 will become mms already...
12. if u creact few playlist and play on C901 (that mean repeat 1 song), u will face slow down when u run through media menu but this was not happen on W810i.
That's why at last I give C901 to my sister. OVERALL C901 is great phone, but, if u use W810i u will feel it more better.
The things i feel C901 is better:
1. big, nice and beautiful screen. (mine W810i washed out already)
2. picture quality is better, u can play little effect when shoot, if u catch up tips.
3. picture viewing menu is more organize and easier, more way u can sort u picture.
4. can play motion sensor game.
5. media menu look fantastic.
6. u can choose time-based changing theme, but some will make C901 restart...
I must say "ITS EXCELLENT"
Am using for 3yrs+ - I think
I never get bored and NO technical complanints.
Picture and Sound quality is BEST
Sound Recorder - AMR = "Wooooo! what a clarity"
These days W810i is with my wife, and my nearly 2 year old son plays with it- Kind of rough use - Still its the "BEST"
Am looking forward to buy C901i - there are very good reviews - I hope it to be FACT and not just an AD.
Relax and be good.
i have this phone for 2weeks now, after my brother used it for 2years and i'm inlove with it ...
it works great excellent features , good camera ,
good sound quality and good design it's very small and heavy but very strong ..it felt twice from me ..
not even a scratch on the phone still lookin good as new....i will definetly try to buy a new one soon as i finish up with my exams ....and pass ofcourse eh....Cheers
how i glad SE can produce such good phone
but sad y now SE phone is not reliable and good functional as b4
i really support SE, but don know if this phone is finish, i don think will support SE cause nowadays SE phone make ppl disappointing.
pls wake up SE, hope u wont be ppl said: will become another Motorola in mobile history. don make thousand of u fans sad. and keep saying last time SE was best but now bad...
the best phone ever i have w980i, which is touchscreen and i can trade w810i in heartbeat
ria14, 23 Nov 2009hi! i'd like to ask where can i find a dictionary application compatible to w810? i realy need one..i have w700 i m using advance english dictionary which is 8 mb best than any other oxford.you can download it from emobilez.com
Nice phone!!! excellent camera!!! nice look!!! battery charge excellent!!!
***only thing is sound dropped down with in 6 months 32h of use***