Nabeel, 01 Dec 2009Guys W810i has a camera problem. . .I have been using it for 1 yr and my 2 friends having the ... moreI tried your suggestion but it didn't work for me. Still, the camera doesn't work. Anyway, I on my way to buy a new phone, Nokia E71 (most positive comments).
w810 sound problem .how can solve this problem.i m call to others but i have not clear.very small sound. how can solve?
Nabeel, 01 Dec 2009Guys W810i has a camera problem. . .I have been using it for 1 yr and my 2 friends having the ... moredude mine gives that same problem wat to do is to change the whole keypad but the key pad must be around the same date as the board on the phone ive changed mine n it still gives problems cus its a used board or key pad
Guys W810i has a camera problem. . .I have been using it for 1 yr and my 2 friends having the same phone complain the same problem.After using it for some months its camera button does not work and there is no other button to capture photos in it. . .however I have found a solution for this problem. . .If we hold down the shortcut key and then press capture,it works. . .TRY IT IF UR PHONE HAS THIS PROBLEM
AR, 01 Dec 2009I must say "ITS EXCELLENT"
Am using for 3yrs+ - I think
I never get bored and NO technical c... moreI got C901 too
But still feel that W810i is better because:(in my opinion, please don't shoot me)
1. speaker sound more loud and juicy.
2. you have to open touch light application (light) under video recorder.
3. music playback is more easier and handful (C901 must walk through media, music and resume at least if u want play music, but W810i just direct press button on 'play button' on beside, why SE miss this feature in most A200 phone? K800i and K810i got this feature even it is cyber-shot phone)
4. more press is need to change auto focus option. in W810i u just press No.4, but C901 have to press No.6 and - button to reach that, sometimes u will lost something.
5. Change file manager under organization menu, is not big deal but I feel no handy as W810i.
6. Memory card slot is under battery cover, if u need transfer files u have to open battery cover which is not friendly enough to open, so i can take out m2 or either using transfer cable which more slower and whats more, NO include in C901 sales package. W810i is more easier, infrared, blue tooth, card reader (more easier taken out) and also transfer cable. (all way is FOC cos cable, memory card adapter is include)
7. if u switch off phone on W810i, there is no pending and u can switch on directly if u like. C901 have to wait for sometime.
8. soft key and navigation button is more nice tactile for W810i.
9. the use of LED flash make sure u wont got overexpose shoot when shooting CLOSE UP object but C901 u cant open it xenon flash, the result is picture will look dim if flash is disable, or flash open it will become white picture.
10. still feel shoot button is more handier than C901.
11. I don like conversation sms for new SE phone, still feel handle for old one. and if u add picture item in sms, C901 will become mms already...
12. if u creact few playlist and play on C901 (that mean repeat 1 song), u will face slow down when u run through media menu but this was not happen on W810i.
That's why at last I give C901 to my sister. OVERALL C901 is great phone, but, if u use W810i u will feel it more better.
The things i feel C901 is better:
1. big, nice and beautiful screen. (mine W810i washed out already)
2. picture quality is better, u can play little effect when shoot, if u catch up tips.
3. picture viewing menu is more organize and easier, more way u can sort u picture.
4. can play motion sensor game.
5. media menu look fantastic.
6. u can choose time-based changing theme, but some will make C901 restart...
I must say "ITS EXCELLENT"
Am using for 3yrs+ - I think
I never get bored and NO technical complanints.
Picture and Sound quality is BEST
Sound Recorder - AMR = "Wooooo! what a clarity"
These days W810i is with my wife, and my nearly 2 year old son plays with it- Kind of rough use - Still its the "BEST"
Am looking forward to buy C901i - there are very good reviews - I hope it to be FACT and not just an AD.
Relax and be good.
i have this phone for 2weeks now, after my brother used it for 2years and i'm inlove with it ...
it works great excellent features , good camera ,
good sound quality and good design it's very small and heavy but very strong ..it felt twice from me ..
not even a scratch on the phone still lookin good as new....i will definetly try to buy a new one soon as i finish up with my exams ....and pass ofcourse eh....Cheers
how i glad SE can produce such good phone
but sad y now SE phone is not reliable and good functional as b4
i really support SE, but don know if this phone is finish, i don think will support SE cause nowadays SE phone make ppl disappointing.
pls wake up SE, hope u wont be ppl said: will become another Motorola in mobile history. don make thousand of u fans sad. and keep saying last time SE was best but now bad...
the best phone ever i have w980i, which is touchscreen and i can trade w810i in heartbeat
ria14, 23 Nov 2009hi! i'd like to ask where can i find a dictionary application compatible to w810? i realy need one..i have w700 i m using advance english dictionary which is 8 mb best than any other oxford.you can download it from emobilez.com
Nice phone!!! excellent camera!!! nice look!!! battery charge excellent!!!
***only thing is sound dropped down with in 6 months 32h of use***
ria14, 23 Nov 2009hi! i'd like to ask where can i find a dictionary application compatible to w810? i realy need one..What kind of dictionary do you really need?
ria14, 23 Nov 2009hi! i'd like to ask where can i find a dictionary application compatible to w810? i realy need one..PM me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have Oxf. D. :)
I Using w810i from las 2 year
and i think i am lucky to use this phone
great picture qulity and sound qulite
hi! i'd like to ask where can i find a dictionary application compatible to w810? i realy need one..
I ordered this phone 5 years ago and Im still using it, and I dont really care about Iphone haha. I ordered this phone right from Sony Ericsson company, and total amount was: $349.99 and when i got it I had USB,headphones,CD,charger,Memory Stick Pro Duo 512 MB, which is awesome :). And i was downloading themes, pictures, ringtones and regular songs. So right now i have 35 pictures,259ringtones,52themes,and regular songs i have 27. Also i have 53 videos, and each video is about 2 or 4 minutes.And in phonebook i have 350 contacts. So basically this phone can take anything.
I didnt even by the case for this phone and it still looks great.So until now and further Im still using this phone and I never had problems with this phone in my life.It works well.So Im thinking of keeping it till it dies haha :) . If you would like to buy it go for it! Goodluck everyone!
You can e-mail me if u want to : email@example.com
And guys if you want to download any themes,games,rigntones,videos or pictures go on website: zedge.com there is no problems on that website at all, make a profile and include your phone so if you include your phone it'll give you any vid,pics,themes or vid that can play on your phone, i mean some of the videos and pics work on all the phones but sometimes it doesnt. You can check out my profile if you want to: tjboy
Well I guess i said what i wanted :)
i've use this phone almost 3 years...
its BEST PHONE ever.... durable, excellent old school walkman 1.0, nice camera performance+photos quality (even just 2mp)
happy b'day my lovely phone ^^
I have been using this cell since the last 2 years.
The phone is pretty longlasting and reliable.
The sound's great and the 3 backspeakers are quite loud enough. Supports mp3, mp4 and aac music files.
I have no complaints at all, taken that i love sony ericsson plus the phone has given me no trouble at all. its music player is great and the flash for cam is powerful too.
In all, great buy.