been using this fone for 2 years will be using it for another year.its awesome!! great features and affordable price, and wat more it doesnt hang even if u put in a 4 gb card.the best is its got the basic features u want in a fone.great camera great sound especially with a headset.i jus love this fone!!!!!
basically a good phone with many features...
using it for 2+ years,no many problems
# easy play/pause button
# less weight+good looks+ handy i.e. good size
# 512mb included
# easy silent button
# good brower for internet
# good speed bluetooth
# nice fileman
# camera is gr8
# sound clarity and mega bass
# chances of hanging r just too low
# videodj ,remote control
# gr8 sond with headphones
# multimedia,java,email,ems,mms,sms,camera 2mp
* less sms memory just 200 even with 2 gb card
* micro stick pro duo card which is expensive
* not very great sound
* poor battery back up
* camera and java cnt be used simultaneously
* java applications run one at a moment
* screen length lesser
* only 30 call details and no call log like in nokia phones
* no birthday reminder in calender
* needs to be off to transfer data with pc
* no simultaneous charging with headphones use
* only 3gp video files
* unchangeable left menu and right menu buttons - fixed for calls and menu only
* charger easily gets damaged
a recommended device overall due to lesser price and many features
se k618 and se w810i, which one is better ?
i mean overall, including music and camera
vaibhavi, 10 Dec 2008where is this phone now available?????? i want to buy it urgentlyhey vaibhavi you can order the phone on the net itself on rediff.com,you will also get it on wholesale
prices.trust me i just got a w830i for my bro thru this site just look out for the correct wholesaler.And about the phone(w810i),i own it and itz the best phone ever to be made by sony ericsson.
camera.....better than nokia's 3.2 mp
speed.......awesome (do not hang)
body scratch resistant
never gonaa find a phone like this. its a phone for a lifetime.
SONY ERICSSON W810 ROCKSSSSSSSSSSS
vaibhavi, 10 Dec 2008where is this phone now available?????? i want to buy it urgentlyVaibhavi this phone is out of stock now. Im also from india and i buyed this phone last month. I was lucky the shop where i purchase this phone have only 1 W810 left but still u can go to few shops and try ur luck and i hope u will also find this phone.
I've been using this phone for a year and it's awesome. It does everything I want, it doesn't lag at all and the buttons arnt unresponsive. the only problem is the silver camera button on the side doesn't work well so I can't take photos.
forget, 04 Dec 2008This phone wish i am proposing to buy now but i am now told that is a very bad phone i want re... moreIt's not a bad phone. It has its pros and cons and 2 years since birth but in my opinion it has the best 2Mp camera (better than K550). Newer software found on K800, K550, W660 etc is faster and multitasking is better. There are two problems though, found on all SE phones - the connectors oxidate in time and the hands free gets loose. I chose it over K550 because of music capabilities
Regarding my previous post, I have a question: What improvements can be made to the cons I listed below by updating or changing the phone's software? Thank you
This phone wish i am proposing to buy now but i am now told that is a very bad phone i want real truth of God.ist good or bad?
I have this phone for 1 month, my previous phone being SE K700.
- The Walkman, On/Off and play/pause buttons avalable anywhere in the menus/apps
- Good 2Mp camera quality (you can also add date+time to photos)
!*TIP!: for better colours modify the white balance: indoors use "Incandescent" (if you have normal light bulbs) and when having flash on, use "Fluorescent"
- VideoDJ is fun to use
- Remote control for PC Winamp (I use this often)
- Good file manager
- A VERY BIG ONE: There is no other way to see if you have any missed calls or recieved messages than pressing a random button. IT'S VERRY ANNOYNG. When on silent (at school), if I don't always look at the phone and press a button I have no idea someone has called me :((
- The EMS doesn't include text formating (like in my K700)
- 3D games work at a rather low fps for my taste
- you can't turn the camera on while a Java app is running :((
- only one Java app can be run at a time
- very slow picture viewing (3 seconds to display a photo made with the camera ?!)
- as most SE phones video recording is: 176x144 at 15 fps
- when pluging oher headsets or stereo speakers, the volume is low (probably because of software)
- when accessing "Traks" in Walkman player it takes some time from pressing "Play" to when it actualy starts to play the selected track (probably generates slowly the playlist (who knows?)) For example, at a 2Gb memory card I waited 1,5 minutes for the track to play, and twice it restarted...
- battery life not satisfactory for me: 1.5 days of moderate usage including listening to music on phone's speaker
Overall: The phone is OK, but I may be too exigent with it
SE K700i: 7/10
SE K750i: 8/10
SE W810i: 8/10 (it would have been 8.5/10 if it wasn't for the lack of indication of missed calls or recieved messages)
This phone is unbelivible....
i'm using it for about 3 years now...and just awsome..
no problems at all..
and surprise...i have 4 giga card memory in it..and is fully loaded...(0 kb free)...and nothing happened..
buy this phone guys...i guarntee it...
hey guys.. PLZ PAY ATTENTION.. i have a W810i.. and i just had a small problem with the camera.. i gave it at a authorised SE service center.. they did the Software update of my Phone and the MEGA BASS is now.. not working properly.. i sent a mail to SE.. and they say that the is NO MEGA BASS.. in the updated W810i software.. Guys now my phone sounds like a Radio.. and there is nothing i can do.. Coz d company is Helpless.. i now think like Wasted 10000 Rs on my W810.. do take care while buying SE phones...
i have only problem is storage of sms, only 120 msg in inbox even i have lots of space in phone/card.
what i can do to increas its limit.
I am using this phone for close to 2 years now and in my opinion it's simply awesome. My plan is to use it for another year before. The battery still lasts for 3 days and the music is just too good. Yes it doesn't have 3G but how many phones in this price range has? I am very happy with EDGE.
Well this is the best phone i've ever had, best camera picture(flash+auto focus),video recording absolutely fine,very good speaker,awesome music quality, great battery,nice interface, there is no regret to have this phone..i guarantee!