Yah... I was wondering about the slidin of w850. Will it become loose easily ?
can anybody tell me the difference between the w850 and the w850i???
this phone is very great! i'll buy it. go hide somewhere in a dark corner nokia
can i know if the sliding of the phone will get loose ? cause it will be very irritating if it gets loose down at a 90degree position
How come the upper part *as in the part with the screen* doesn't seem to rest properly on the keypad part?
It is a bit shaking like it is only being supported in the middle...
It is just my phone or every W850 has the same thing?
can anyone tell me how can i disable the vibration while navigating through the menu?
thanks alot :D
for people having problems with this phone....
the first thing you do when u buy a new phone (nokia, ericsson, etc.) is update the software of your phones.
Updating a sony ericsson phone takes a little time.
1. install the software that comes with the phone. (don't forget to register some of the softwares)
2. connect your phone to computer via usb or bluetooth and the computer automatically requests installation of drivers.
3. go to the sony ericsson web site and register there.
4. upon registration log in and look for product support and sony ericsson product update service. find the update software there and download it. (fast connection would take you about 10 minutes)
5. install the downloaded software. then restart.
6. open the software with your phone disconnected to the usb. make sure internet connection is present. choose proper connector for your usb in the screen.
7. remove you sim cards and put back everything including batteries.
8. pressing c connect the usb. dont depress the c not until the phone has been distinguished by the computer and the software.
9. just follow the last few steps and walla. your phone is updated. faster, brighter and better.
the choice between w810 and w850 is a no brainer. i used to own a w810. no doubt it is one of the best phones in the markets sans 3g.
the w850 you can say is an upgrade to a newer, better phone. it is a w850 which comes with 3g (and mind you here in manila charges are the same as an ordinary call, just dont forget to bring your headphones), 1 gb pro duo card (the w810 comes with 512 mb, both phones can be ugraded to 4gb and does not affect the speed of the phone), track id (which is a cool feature of w850), the walkman v 2.0 (cool interface) and stereo jack (this is part of the package, which is used to connect your phone to your amplifiers or stereo inputs). the latter though lacks edge (compensated by 3g) and autofocus (what the heck if you're more inclined to listening to music than taking picture)
the choice comes on the network you're in right now. do you have 3g? if none, go for the w810. do you like good pictures? go for w810. but if you like listening to music, expandability, making video calls and taking decent pictures then the w850 is for you.
hope this helps..
your picking w810i over w850i just for autofocus?... and its slimmer?
give me a break.... crap!
hey.. upto what mem capacity can this phone is able to support? will 4gb do good on this one or just 2 gb?
i love this phone.. no regrets...
camera on phone is not important b/c we already have camera. W850 is better than w810 b/c it has Walkman 2.0 (can play wma format),it can use bluetooth headphone for listening music.Moreover, it's 3G,video call,slider likes business man.hihihihi,display is big .....
I like it so much. If i change phone,I will go for w610 ( b/c it is w810(camera,shape) + w850(music))
why does it say 16 mb when some websites say that it has 64 mb http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/391374/art/sony-ericsson/w850i-white.html?itag=6063
w850i is absolutely rocker cell in mkt,
its looks is so dasing,but in india it is not available,if its available than i will catch it..yoooo man yo...
I bought this fone in December. It worked fone for few days then it started making strange problem of earpiece speaker. When I talk to someone earpiece speaker makes unpleasant buzzing sound as if speaker is damaged. Pls help me wat shud I do