this phone is wonderfull.is not so many expensive but u get a lot of things.i love it
Some answers to some questions and concerns about this phone:
1) Yes you can use your own headphones in this phone. The included headset comes in 2 parts, the headphones and the adaptor you plug your headphones into, which then goes into the phone. This adaptor allows any 3.5mm standard headphones to be plugged in, not just the ones included in the package.
2) The zoom function doesnt work in normal shoot mode. You have to choose another shoot mode by selecting settings, then shoot mode, then select the one you want (just shows just how good the camera is!)
3) It is definatley a crack that has appeared on my d-pad (the 4 way direction keys). However, we need to put this into context. The word Crack makes it sounds like there is a serious problem with the phone. However, all it is is that the d-pad is covered with very thin weedy plastic. As the d-pad takes quite a bit of pressure when you press it, this plastic splits/cracks under this pressure. Although it doesnt look good, it doesnt affect the working of this d-pad in any way from my experience, so really it isnt that big a deal.
if u want ideal fone, just go 4 N73 r any nokia 'n'series itz far better then dis 1.(w850i is only meant 4 sound thats it) Dis is my opinion n watz urs.
i love this phone its so cool i just love playing with the jelly looking led thing i put my finger and taking it off hehe. hey guys buy this phone whenever you are bored you have music dj photo dj video dj and photo mate they are my favourite apps in the phone play with em when ur bored youll never be bored again unlike nokia NOTHING!!! buy w850i buy it buy it buy it!!!
can someone answer these questions:
1. if i enter flight mode, is it 100% safe to use on airplanes? would the flight attendants allow it?
2. is there a way to use a standard headphone for this phone instead of the given headset?
3. how do i zoom while in photo mode? because it always say zoom not available in this mode
To those that may think they have a cracked d-bad, i thought i also had a cracked d-pad because i saw a tiny line on one of the d-pad button when it glowed, however, as i looked carefully, the "line" was actually a circle, and it was right beneath the d-pad button. Furthermore, i discovered that each d-pad button had this line-circle thing, even, the centre middle play button. if you tilt your phone and try to look underneath it, you will see a circle shape, not just some random line.
hey guyz,can some1 tell me whether d white colour w850 will easily get dirty or not?but it looks nice worr...d promoter ask me to use plastic cover,but i felt like not comfortable lar.so u all have any opinion bout white w850?? hope to c some1 replying.thx:)
15 years galgal#
so far so good im using this w850i..music and sound is totally great..lack of auto focus and the camera shot is average..other than that i can guarantee this w850i is a good phone..SE Rules!
Huh...what a superb phone....nice look,easy keypad and many more i cant say when i bought this phone
I'm deciding whether to get a W830 or W850. What's the main difference b/w these twins, anyone? Thanks :)
I'm so close in buying this phone.Is there an adapter that I can buy so that I can use an after market earphones?coz what happens if I break the bundled earphones coz I want to use my expensive shure earcanal earphones.this is the only thing that kept me from buying this phone.
the best walkman phone from SE..camera just average..it depends what buyer needs..camera function or music function? if you are music lover then go and get this W850i and you'll just love it or else get a SE K' series with powerful camera capture and viewing..trust me that you won't regret to have this phone..I'm having the black one..hehe!
no no don't do this mistake w810 is better phone then w850 this phone have slideing problem means very hard camera nt so good as w8i0 even sound qulty,screen alsi nt so nice.but rest up to u
I have had this phone for a month now...
one of the best phones i have had... and i have had a few.
3) nokia n80
5) samsung d900 (shit-phone)
6) k790 (amazing(
7) w850 (amazing)
to the guy that wrote a very long comment down there...
1st> about the locking keypad... when u close it it will have sign that it's locked but if u press the button to the left of walkman key during "key" sign it will automatically unlock, hmm i don't know if this was ur problem, but mine is never like that, it's locked perfectly..
2nd> My camera has no prblem, it takes great picture at noon, much greater than 1.3 mpx or vga camera,, and i compare the photo taken at the dark with N80!! guess what, it's even much better than N80 that says have 3 mpx camera..
3rd.. I admit it with massaging issues.. It was too slow because i'm also fast typing, like word "impossible" when i thought i finished that word, it may only like "impospibke",, i agree with u in that thing
don't get me wrong here,, i'm not saying what u say is wrong, maybe u get a bad phone,maybe SE quality control is not good, who knows... I just don't want people that read ur comments doesn't want to buy w850.. O yeah,, i admit w850 is not a perfect phone, it just perfect in the sense of music playing.. I admit the camera is not the best but it's not bad either, i admit there are some that makes me dissappointed, but overall i can say that this phone really satisfy me, the batery is very long, music is great, camera? a little bit dissaponting sometimes ^^... the D-pad is annoying...
"i have a problem with my w850i phone when i open folder of (games or application) it replay "operation failed" if anybody know how to solve this problem plz help me at firstname.lastname@example.org"
I think you have better to master reset your phone. if it doesn't work again, flash it.