Some answers for the W890i (from a W880i and a W890i owner):
- SenseMe: Yes. It creates playlists based on the music. It requires the SE Media Manager software to "tag" the songs and the UI sucks. If you transfer songs directly to the card, the songs are not "tagged". It would be nice if it would not depend on the SE media manager.
- Shake Control: No. It does not change music tracks by shaking the phone. Not available in this model. I really don't care about it.
- Back cover: All metal. The phone is all metal, even the keys are metallic. The phone do not look "cheap" at all (like the W960i - also had one).
- Auto rotate: Not available in this model. Really don't care about it.
- Slowness due to large number of phone records: Whoever said that is crazy. No correlation at all. Specially when you have "Smart Search" turned on.
- Screen brightness: Less brighter than the W880i. I have both and compared it side by side. This is a FACT!!!!!!
- Firmware: Still looking for an upgrade. Can someone tell me where to find a new one?
Thanks Dani!! So the info in the site is only based on the prototype then?
You can clearly see that mstL has not got a life and he clearly cant afford to buy any fones from the walkman range as he cant "AFFORD" it. SE ROCK 4 LYFIE!!
SenseME = Create your own Playlists and stores them according to the Mood of you.
Shake Control = Shake the Phone for the Next Track on the Playlist!
Dani, so the W890i has metal finish, front and back? This is a big deal for me in buying it or not. Please respond. Thanks!
there is no auto rotate in this phone when compare to W910 but it has 3.2 megapixel camera but W910 having 2MP camera only.i was satisfied with W890.anyone please tell me wheather this phone containing SenseMe and ShakeIT controll?????
As far as PGgX message - another smart and informative message. :)
˝more stereo˝ - that is really .... I better not to start to explain how foolish is that- you would not understand it anyway.
Of course, the best remark was from his body mqjy - when he tried to explain the slowness of W890 by saying it will get used to the large number of phone numbers. :)
So I explain it to the educated people, you all wrong with your engineering degree etc. Listen to the SE fans! When you put a few hundred numbers into your phone just let it wait for a few days and weeks.. Do not worry about slowness, after a certain time your phone gets used to the numbers and starts to recall them faster and faster.
W89ö is like a camel, when you load it stop working for a while but after some time i t gets used to the load and starts working
Silicon Valley and MIT all wrong about silicon based RAM - we have some geniuses here! But according to them I am the lier and I am always wrong about everything. They even willing to kill me? (mstL killer)
High class people! Yes, SE rules - them!
these are the FACTS!!!!!
Or show us otherwise with your reputable source
Market share for 2008 Q1:
1: ****a has about 40% of the market
4: ** **********s
5: Sony Ericsson has only 7.6% of the market.
By the way, SE lost about 1% (compare to 2007)
Only an ***** can dispute this! :)
but not auto rotate...
if you want the auto rotate, go get W910i
Is this this phone having auto-rotating sensor and shake up technology??????????????
I have w890 replacing my previous w880 and the music is better. More stereo and deep. And the music is way better than regular mp3 player. Mstl such a liar.
Its obviously clear that mstl is Nokia employee.
Sorry for my bad english
Its much much better listening music with walkman phone you fo.l. Its the best music player compared with others. N.kia Xpress music is suck.
I think mstl never buy SE walkman phones since he cant afford it. So he dont know the quality of it.