I have had this phone since it came out in october 07. I love it! the only slight problem is that it will sometimes turn itself off but this may have just come from a dodgy batch. Music on it is great and loads of internal memory, and if you like your music like me then you'll love this phone.
I would recommend this to anyone who prefers music to taking photo's on a phone. If you want to take a really good photo then buy a digital camera, they come cheap enough now to get a decent one.
All in all i love this phone and for a while considered getting an upgrade but have come to love this one so i think i'll stick with it :p lol
well w910i users im a newly user of this phone seens then i didnt experience any problems regarding the phone... but i only have 1 question how can i put playlist on the senseme application.. it keeps on saying please use the pc software to transfer songs.. well i did install it the pc suite.. but still i dnt know how to transfer it... please anyone who can help me ... tnx ... asap
Correction... I wanted to say "I couldn't be more happy than I am with this phone" lol =)
Man... I totally agree with you.. it's been a while since I got this phone anda I couldn't be happier with it... I've tried sometimes to defend it but you've made it better.
I wan't to remember some of your points of view:
To those who have the phone blocked/branded to any operator, like Vodafone for example, you'll have some problems which fault is from operator's firmware;
I advise everyone to flash the phone, remove operator's firmware and leave the unbranded original one; I don't know if I'm explain myself well but that should solve major issues like phone's "auto restart"; also keep your M2 clean of garbage, format it sometimes, and your phone will do just fine!!
For the price you pay today it's probably one of the best choices for quality/unexpensive relation.
GO FOR IT
and for those who says it's crap I say I'm sorry for you to being so lamme, ask a friend of yours who understand more of phone's software to do some changes and your opinion will be different
i like this model.which is so nice.there are lot features in this model.i like it.
is anyone have problem with this phone?
should i get this one or motorola razr2 v8?
will the fone freeze a lot ??????
plz let me know....
wanted to buy this fone..........
Why w910i doesn't suck. Because this phone won a big award "Best phone of 2007". Some people said that W760i, W890i and W580i are better. But they compared unbraded phones with branded phones(W910i):
1. You dont have flash menus - The W910i has flash menus.
2. There are problems with the walkman - There aren't any problems. Its a big step up from the W580i.
3. Keypad sucks - The keypad doesn't suck. It's easy to use.
4. Slider sucks - The slider doesn't suck. It's one of the best sliders from SE.
5. You can't customise it - You can customize this phone. You can put Shake Themes, flash menus, flash wallpapers and a lot of things. So, you can customize it.
6. Camera sucks - It doesn't suck. you can get great shots from it. And if you bu this phone you buy it for music (Walkman) not for camera.
6. No flash in camera - As I said this is a music phone, not a camera one,
7. W580i and W890i are much better options.. - The W580i is worse than w910i. The W890i's advantage is the better camera. The W910i has a bigger screen and higher resolution..
8. w910i has no sidelights like the w580i - This is a gimmick. Who needs lighting effects?
9. walkman 3 is not good in my opinions. no skins. no nothing. - Walkman 3 has so many improvements to Walkman 2. It's much better.
10. there is no sliding sound in w910i - GIMMICK. The phone isn't worst if it wasn't lighting effects.
11. You cannot improve camera by changing camera drivers - This is modding. You compare modded phones with unmodded ones.
12. camera is only 2mp. w890i has 3.2 and k850i has 5mp - K850i is a Cybershot phone, so it has a better camera.W910i is a Walkman phone so you are paying for music, not for camera. The W890i's camera is a little better.
13. music playback is not good -The music playback is great and the sound is very good.
14. Volume is lower than the w580i - If W910i has branded soft (Vodafone etc.) it has lower volume. But you can unbrand it to original SE Walkman soft and the volume will be much higher.
15. Apart from black colour there is only a girlish Cherry coluour availble - There are another colors: Hearty Red, Silky White, Lipstick Pink, Prime Silver.
16. see the demo tour. its sucks ass - The demo tour is awful. BUT ONLY THE VIDEO, NOT THE PHONE.
17.There is no back key - The A2 platform hasn't any back button.
18.To minimise the walkman while playing, press the end call key and see it go to standby, but music stops - You can press "back", the right softkey or the Walkman button on the top of the phone to minimize the player.
19.There is no feather touch like K850i - Uh you mean the touch keys? Why would you need those? Apparently theres quite a problem with them breaking. I wouldn't want them.
20. k850i and w890i are MUCH better.. - The W890i is only better in the camera (and not much else). The W910i owns it everywhere else. The K850i is only better in the camera too, but you can expect that because its a Cyber-shot. You pay more for it too. Theres no comparison between the two.
So, 20 wrong and 0 correct. The W910i is a great phone and I like it very much. This is my opinion, if you don't like the phone don't buy it!
just bought this phone 2 dayz b4....it seems really grteat...hope i'd enjoy this phone...
Anonymous, 22 May 2009Should I get this or w595?w910i display is far better :) and better design
I've been using this phone for almost a year now [it well be year in june]
Actually its one of the best phones i ever used [which is a lot] Moto,Nokia,Ercisson,sony,samsung,...etc
Everything in this phone is great accept maybe the camera [ the 2.0 MB camera in Motorola is better , but actually its way better than 3.2 MB carl ziess in nokia ]
Yes u can browse on youtube,hsdpa is speed of data transfer,and btw w910i is one of the best phones in his class and all who have software problems just update phone with latest software from ser website ty.
it's one of the good phone that i had.it's very good phone and i like it
I have purchased W910 has month, till now its working very well, luv its display and looks, also very user friendly.