to inform u guy. please stop asking y there is no card slot. wouldnt u find it stupid as y u need a card slot as its phone memory is 4GB.
ALBUM ART - you need to tag the album art to each track of your ripped CD. Proceed as follows:
1. Seek and save jpg pic of your album cover from the internet (from amazon or wherever).
2. Re-size the pic downwards - around 50x50 pixels seems OK.
3. Open your ripped mp3 album in windows media player (or any mp3 player that allows editing of mp3 tags).
4. Highlight all of the tracks belonging to the album (L click 1st track, hold shift down and L click last track).
5. R click anywhere on the highlighted group and select advanced tag editor from the drop-down menu. This opens the tag editor window.
6. select the PICTURE tab then press the ADD button.
7. Select the album art pic you saved and re-sized earlier and press SAVE (this will tag the album pic to all tracks).
8. Close the media player and upload the album in the normal way using SE disc2phone.
I dont see the neccesity for a card slot but WHY no Wi-Fi ?? What's the point to make it touch screen then? maybe thre will be another W970 (perhaps.....)
Shame the handset has no camera would be brilliant if it did. i got one of these the other day it is not as good as the W810i.The w810i has a camera and u caqn also buy a good memory for it. the touch screen makes this phone unique.!
hey, stop comparing between n91 and w950 for god sake........ . W950 have a good sound quality butlatest information from mobile world n91 won the battle.n91 approved a great music phone.n91 have a greatest music capability.w950 is not sounded well like n91,so n91 beat w950 complitely. w950 is not a perfect compatitor for n91. n91 is a masterpiece at all guys.so plz stop comparing.
I m not a nokia fan as well as SE fan,i m a fan of good quality phone. I tested both n91 and w950 consistantly,I can strongly say that nokia n91 won in terms of sound quality, N91 have a better and crystel clear sound output than w950.w950 have a nice sound quality butt not better like n91.Really I think n91 have a amezzing sound quality.I will personelly go for n91 bcauze of greatest unbeatable sound,wifi edge and camera. Think deeply before buy w950.
Im shocked when i read reactions like why no card slot? Why you need a card slot if you have 4 Gb internal memory? Maybe is handy to transfer but u get a USB cable with it what you want more?
i love the design of this phone and really want one, but dont think im gunna get it because i am very dissapointed that it dosent have a card slot and a camera!
SE W950i - it does not have a camera cuz it was made to be a SLIM-Phone. due to having 4GB (4000MB) internal memoary means its very compacked inside, and has very little space. also it is touch screen. so if the added a camera aswell it would have to be made bigger and would not not be a slim phone. also this would add to the cost and people woud not buy it due to it would then be looking at around £599. the sound qulity is bad compared to the SE W800i, however is SE W950i does have more base. The W850i is the best walkman phone out AT THE MONEMT(however camera is not the best in the world!)
what is the sound quality in the handsfree weather same as in other walkman series
Basically, I like the design of this phone. However, after anaylsing the specifications and shocked by the hefty price, I really need to consider whether it is worth buying.
My analyses are as follows:
1) No wifi (This is a great drawbacks for such a great phone)
2) No preinstall of mircosoft software ie. Words/Excel (you have to purchase it)
3) No camera and no video recording (basic necessity of mobile phone nowadays)
4) The price is expensive, selling at $898 with 2 yrs contract (compare to a PDA phone like O2 atom & HP which are selling at $500+ to $600+ with camera/flash/video recording/microsoft software/mp3 play/audio speaker etc)
Just my personal opinions. Cheers
This is very good set but there is no card slot in it other no camera in it.
Had the W950i since yesterday and i must say everything on the handset is pleasant but for the lack of volume. I'm shocked when i compare the handset to the Se w800i and it completely drowns the song being emmitted from the w950i. Anybody experiencing the same problem. And before anyone asks the volume is on the highest bar.
does anybody know how to put album art onto the phone. been tryin for hours but cant do it!!
unfortunately,.. i haven't tested it yet, but as the representative says here in my location: it's got same or better quality with the standard earphones for walkman phones HPM-70... hope i could have some test with that earphones...
that's your point of view, but for me it isn't N91 or W950 better, it's both...
I can't say N91 be the best music phone due to some large sennheisser/bose earphones, enhanced sound chip and rather bigger capacity, remember that some features may be missing in W950 which is in N91 and W950 has some features in which N91 has not... and the w950's size is smaller,less bulky, screen is better for viewing multimedia, interface and player is more advanced and better and the inclusion of A2DP profile also enhances the use of new and high technology earphones in which size is really mattering against N91's bulkiness,.. that's my point of arguing with you regarding on the best music phones... both phones have their strenght in music category just like in camera war of K800's flash and N73's Optic lens...
to be better sef. thats why you need them. Ericsson NEEDED sony for that :P.
RDS its not far better, just more widely supported. visual radio shows you more information than the song and radio station names. while visual radio shows that and whole bunchs of services.
but even its you disagree its your point of view. the n91 ITS the best music phone right now.