The media memory is the 8gb, to use it you have to select media memory when installing programs and what not.
just received my upgrade two weeks ago and as i am no computer whizz kid the sony ericson i feel is paced right for me.fully enjoying it.everyone to their own!.
...WoW..!!!I am PROUD to be a part of the Sony Ericsson Family....!!!!!
...is the front camera of this phone can take a picture..??and also the w890...??,,,
hi all..! I have some q ! Lets see... Does this phone come with quickoffice preinstalled ? Does da bluetooth APD2 work ? Is da phone slow ? Pls reply
(Y)good choice lol, welcome to the SE club again.
I also considered the N82, but i didnt think it was different enough from my N73 tbh (only 5 megapixel camera, GPS, & wifi really), and i thought it was pretty ugly.
But im going to get the HGE-100 GPS headphones £30, which are supposed to be good.
this ph0ne is a big disaster on SE part. I can stil remember many people in the f0rum are so excited and waited for the l0ng awaited release of this ph0ne. While theyre waiting im havin a great time with my n95 8gb.
N0w its out for awhile and new fw out already.. Is it w0rth it the wait for a l0ng time?
This is really a troublesome phone
It looks attractive but the features
are not really structured
I have N95 8GB and this and
the N95 8GB beats it like nobody's business
1. In terms of colour (N95 8GB has 16M colours whereas w960 has 252k)
2. In terms of camera (Yeah, we know there's no competition between 5 mpx with 3.2 mpx, but the camera sucks, even compare to N73)
3. The browser is extra sucks! You will have to download other browswer to replace it
4. There is no light sensitivity detector
5. In messaging, only call mailbox, create message and inbox are displayed (You have to click the arrow to view items such as sent items,outbox and etc. This is not convenient at all)
6. Call Log (yeah, someone answered my question but what i need is as long as i hang up my call, the Summary of Call let me know how long i spoke, as well as the Duration of call so that i knew when i supposed to hang out)
7. In terms of sound quality, i would like to say this is the best phone ever, it beats the Nokia N95 8GB, and the music player and its function is very attractive
8. The speed of this phone is very SLOW (yeah we know it is a smartphone, but compare to N95 8GB it lost the competition. Eg. when u click next track on the walkman sensitive keys, it will takes 3 seconds to play the next song)
9. No multiple language options, the only language is ENGLISH. If u want to type a chinese text sms, u cant do that, besides u choose chinese as the preffered language for ur phone and whole system will be in chinese and it is not reversible.
To sum up, w960i is a great phone, but in terms of feature and function, it still has alot to improve. I believe that no one who like to buy a phone when u have to download application to support, everyone wants original and capable!!!
Which Audacity is applicable to W960i? Should it be installed to my phone or at my PC...
i was wondering if someone could help me ..
which one of these have the loudspeaker and options * w960 * k850 * ?
i just got the SE w960i yesterday but seen got problem with memory.
someone know the diffren between phone memory and media memory in w960i.??
and how to use the 8gb memory?/
Anyone having problems receiving text messages in the US? I'm having all sorts of issues with it, also what's up with the battery running low so quickly?
This is probably a really dumb question, but if I do the firmware update will everything in the phone (eg music, vids, pics, etc) get wiped? Or does it leave the 8gb memory alone?Thanks!!
Yes, after each call and durring the call you get a timer that tells you how long the call was. Also to get more details you can go to your calls list, the last call will in first on the list, and just press on it and it will give you information on when the call was placed at what time and how long the call was. If you want the total duration of all calls then you can press on more and then total call info.
just bought this phone
just wonder if there is any call duration?
and call summary after end a call???
Im looking to actualy get a W960 as a spear phone, it will go well with my N81, ive lost interest in N82 and my network wants a ridiculous price for it, so in about 2-3months il be partly coming back to SE with a shiny new W960, not a prototype this time.
To person below with no name,
You have eather wifi or bluetooth on, or maybe both. Also you need to use the taskmanager to make sure that you don't have left things open in the background, for example the camera application, if left open, can use up allot of the battery.