Does anyone know how to stop the music playing at the main menu? Also how does the TrackID music recognition work?
Ya mean it can play rm, but tha walkman playa not right?
And tha touchscreen does it respone fast?
Because on a video from youtube a person had to touch the sreen twice so it can respone.
And the new flash lite 9.5 is out
On http://www.mobile-review.com/fullnews/main/index_eng.shtml you can see what it all can do!!
Ya mean it can plat rm, but tha walkman playa not right?
And tha touchscreen does it respone fast?
208Mhz might not sound enough... but the W960i can play videos at 2Mbit! It can also play and stream videos with resolution up to 320x240!
And about the audio streaming and playback... its just BRILIANT!
I have also tested videos at 2.300kbps and the 960 played them but not with steady FPS.
I have the 960 for about 3 months and i'm pleased!
Amazing sound quality and speaker loudness
Great in multitasking
3G, Wi-Fi and big touchscreen make Web surfing a pleasant experience!
With the W960i you can stream Wi-Fi radio stations AND surf the WEB without a problem at the same time!
The list is so long....
(anything that shines... aint always gold...)
im beginning to like you lol
and like you said on the previous page, how are sony erricson supposed to rival the nokia ranges of smartphone, and even music phones.
a phone clocking at 208mhz just isnt fast enough. At that speed, a phone cannot stream music from the web, and send it to a bluetooth headset, it just doesnt work.
im a nokia n95-1 owner and the n81 and the n95 are similar in many ways, the n95 just has a few bits and bobs added, but the 330mhz proccessors in these phones are great!
nokia technologially are climbing far faster than any other brand, but not as fast as charlton are going to race out of the championship and into the premier league :D
you reds! we can beat palace friday!
Although W960i supports Real Media, i didn't manage to get it play rm sh!t... I aint know why..
And i didn't drop ma phone not eve once!! Its ma baby lol!
thnx TSepz ......overall i wan a gud fone....which z louder? n better performance?
It al depends on what you want man, if you want an ultimate Music Phone the N81 is the way to go,but if you want a good camera then get a W960.
To Next_Level & Prasad
Cant the walkman player play real audio?
How many time did you drop ya phone on tha ground?
I also cannot change the phones language! WTF?
1) My works fine and lasts long. Maybe theres a problem with your battery?
2) If the auto key lock doesnt work, go to Control Panel - Security - Locks
4) You are right
5) True. My W810i is better in that
6) Me too
To Tsepz N81
The NOKIA's new "gun" with 1Ghz is really impressive, but in my opinion it cannot be compared with Walkman phones. It will run Windows Mobile and its a proffesional smartphone. I would like to post some links but i forgot them ... :)
To ma brotha Sone
They can't get deez thangz...
Also if W960i had an internal 3.5mm jack it wouldn't be so thin...
Thanks for your help the other time, really appreciate it. I can't seem to find an Asian Language Pack for it. I've searched...but still can't find.
You have any idea? Thanks.
Finally I got myself a brand new W960i last week & I must admit, its the best mobile out there.
1) Good responsive touch screen.
2) 8gb phone memory.
3) 3.2mp cam with autofocus.
4) Increased RAM (No freezing, rebooting issues, never lags even with load of 5gb).
5) Walkman 3 version player.
1) Battery dies down at the end of the day even with an average use (No internet usage, Wlan is disabled nor do i play my songs loud on the speaker).
2) The UIQ-3 is still not stable as thr r few bugs like auto keypad lock sometimes doesnt work, wen i unlock the keypad suddenly some unintended application opens up, etc.
3) Absence of 5 way D pad makes navigation a frustrating job.
4) Though the plastic used is of good quality one has to be very cautious cos a fall or a knock can damage the mobile.
5) Network coverage is very weak compared to Nokia. Network goes down at fringe areas. Its not the problem with the service provider cos its fine with Nokia. I guess its the internal antenna which is not powerful enough to catch the network.
6) Though real format plays on d mobile wen played from its folder but the walkman player identifies & plays only mp3 songs. I cannot add rm songs on to my playlist.
7) U cannot record a call conversation.
8) Recorded video quality is average.
Thats my experience with my W960 till now. All in all its a good mobile which is not totally perfect. Guys let me knw if i could correct any of the above cons.
This forum rocks & nxt lvl, sone & chrisl u guys r doing a grt job.
How can i use the bluetooth as a remote control for controlling slides of power point software?
Does it require a program or it is built in W960i?
Appreciate your help
"Once an SE user, always an SE user"
Hehe..That's a funny line. But it could be true.Why?Because once u have an SE phone, you cant use your M2 / MS Duo memory card to other phone because all the rest use microSD card..so u wud rather not change phone..:-)
i got that phone too, but i dunno how to transfer the songs into folders -_-
I agree,although its both N81 and N91 that are on top,both use the same Toshiba DAC-33 chipset. i450 is using the same DSP as i-Phone since Samsung supply Apple with DSPs, i450 has been said to sound brilliant but is nearly if not on par with N81 and N91.
Thats cute,you are kinda weird though,you rock up at the N81 comments or i450 and act like you know what you know what you are talking about lol, then someone prooves you wrong and you come up with a pathetic answer like that and disappear.
It is very ironic that SE has the most popular music brand (WALKMAN against XPRESSMUSIC,ROKR) and yet they are the only phone maker who cant put a 3.5mm jack in the phone itself..
Until now, they still use the stupid pop-port/proprietary jack where u cant charge & use the headset at the same time..
Until now, they still cant put mini-USB connectow.
Until now, they cant still use the microSD card (except K850)..
SE is behind in technology. They have produced similar phones in the last 4 years.
By the way, Nokia N91 is still the best Music Phone. Although, the Samsung i450 will be next king in music phone.
W960i?Same as my old W950i - just with camera..