can anyone please tell me does it leak when under water??? is it proven???just wanna make sure guys...just to make sure i really have to buy this phone...please tell me...thanks!:)
Yogee, 25 Jul 2012Yes it's true, It's Water proof Upto 1m for 30 minsreally, im planning to buy this phone how about the battery life? and what about the quality of the picture using under water? are you using this phone??:) thanks for the reply..:)
it is x-lent nd it is full fill my expertations but my screen lighting is dimm and up it has done how its solve this prob.......
cat_woman, 24 Jul 2012is it true this is waterproof as in the water?????how many feet and how long?Yes it's true,
It's Water proof
Upto 1m for 30 mins
is it true this is waterproof as in the water?????how many feet and how long?
I´m looking for the model Sony Ericcson SK17i, it´s the same as ST17i, please someone help me with this model exist or not?
Sony Ericson Active is great. Can Play DivX and mkv File and mov file. Just download a MXPLAYER apps..:)
Armann, 18 Jul 2012How to activate front camera?The active does not have a front facing camera. those things that you see are sensors. Not a camera. The only camera is on the back. If you have read the spec's.
It even says "Secondary camera: No."
Armann, 18 Jul 2012How to activate front camera?This phone does not have a front camera. These what you can see above the screen are sensors, not cameras. Also you can read the specifications, there is no secondary camera.
Anonymous, 17 Jul 2012Then when i press it. what is the next step? Because i hate Version 4.0.4.. i want to go back... moreto downgrade,, download official 2.3.4 rom for active n use flashtool to flash it... it very easy to downgrade...
Anonymous, 14 Jul 2012active or xperia u?help guys..Xperia U is much better than Active. Here's the comparison:
1) U has around 50% crisper display 279 PPI vs 191 PPI.More than 2.5x higher resolution screen, 854x480 vs 480x320 more than 20% larger screen, 3,5" vs 3,0"
2) Xperia active is waterproof while U isn't.
3) U has around 13% more internal storage,4 GB vs 320 MB.
4) U has a higher battery capacity 1 320 mAh vs 1 200 mAh.
5) U has an assisted GPS, but the Xperia active's GPS is not assisted.
6) Xperia active has a memory card slot while U doesn't.
7) U has 2 cores while the Xperia active has 1.
8) U has a Micro USB video output connector while Active doesn't.
9) U has standard network technology, but the Xperia active's is older than most.
10) U has fast wifi, but the Xperia active is fairly slow.
11) U has average bluetooth support, but the Xperia active's bluetooth support is older 2.1 vs 1.0
Armann, 18 Jul 2012How to activate front camera?no front camera. only sensors.
Willi, 12 Jul 2012@Coolchape If Your Careless Buy Active.....If u hear Music a lot buy live.......Live Has No Br... moreNeo V is a lot more expensive (60$) for the screen only with the same hardware and the bigger screen of the neo v came with the same gpu on the live which mean that it will work better on the live with Walkman due to the screen and the HVGA!