Does the xperia arc has tv-output function like the nokia n8 in normal TV's ?
Skb, 13 Aug 2011Dude, wake up. This phone is way inferior to SGS2. It`s exactly opposite to what u said. compa... morehe is wright,because you compare devices on paper,he from his own experience!)And i real life arc is better almost in all parts!
I have bought Xperia Arc, there are the following -ve aspects of it:
1. Battery life is very small, need to recharge every 15 hrs, though I guess that's normal for android smartphones.
2. Phone becomes heated up when you talk for long, or when network isn't that good.
3. No front facing camera, SO VIDEO CALLING / VIDEO CONFERENCING OPTION IS NOT PRESENT IN XPERIA ARC.
SRB, 12 Aug 2011The Phone is good... bt only lacks in memory as compared to GALAXY S2 everythng else is good... moreDude, wake up. This phone is way inferior to SGS2. It`s exactly opposite to what u said. compare the spec of the phones here to see.
AnonD-17617, 13 Aug 2011Where the best phone? Htc sensation or sony arcno doubt,definitely arc!!
Does the Xperia Arc vibrates like the Nokia n8 when the screen is touched & Can it be connected to normal TV's by a TV-Out Put Cable ? Plz reply & Thnx
stk, 12 Aug 2011The phone is fantastic but I have two questions for the community regarding it's software: ... morefor ur second problem it should be fixed with the new update and i have the same problem when the applications are sorted manually and the phone restarts or the memory card is removed
The Phone is good...
bt only lacks in memory as compared to GALAXY S2
everythng else is good
sound battery backup display
it also hd advantage over GALAXY S2 ..ARC is many times Sexier thn S2....
The phone is fantastic but I have two questions for the community regarding it's software:
1. Does any one have an experience with "dual number SIM card" in the EXPERIA ARC? I use one and on changing from one number to the other, everything freezes and the phone cannot function in either number. I have to use my old SE-Aino (symbian) to unblock the friezed SIM card.
2. After closing the phone -the instructions encourage you to do so to avoid summing-up software errors- my carefully grouped icons become mixed-up, especially the newest ones: the first two-three pages are almost the same, but the rest is garbage.!
Does any one out there knows anything about it? In my country the first (and major) problem falls in the neutral (and uninhabited..!) space between the phone company (S/E) and the network provider company.
dg, 11 Aug 2011did anyone get the august software update yet from malaysianope, no new updates yet, hope it's delayed rather than not released here at all, the updates seem pretty good..
Errr..how to receive mms?
I got mms from handcent..and i press download..it wrote downloading..after awhile..it goes back download again..how to download/receive mms?
Any answer will be much appreciate.
Does sony ericsson provieds HD games and application from their own site? Like other's are providing ex. nokia ovi store and samsung apps.
[deleted post]if all the websites on browser works good,so maybe it is home page in your web.