can someone tell me the quality of the speaker? Hope it's not as bad as Xperia x10i..
My arc keeps rebooting by itself. I'm new to android and have no idea why. anyone have any suggestions? I do exit applications properly
Memo, 04 Aug 2011Yes mate you can.......Can you please tell how? on main widget home screen its very easy but im not getting how to create folders in menu (app drawer). plz help. thanks
i recently got one .. n its soo osme .. i ld say jus grab it .. :) i love ma fone ..
My arc keeps rebooting by itself. I am new to android and have no idea why? Anybody have any suggestions
nancy, 04 Aug 2011Which are the colours available in Arc in India. Is the music quality good. Does it have equal... morei dont know about colours in india,but the music quality is superb, definitely better than others even iphone yes yes even iphone4,and it has 10 preset equalizer and meny other great fetures!)
Which are the colours available in Arc in India. Is the music quality good. Does it have equalizer and other options
Anonymous, 03 Aug 2011Hello goys is worth now to buy phone with dual core procesor? Or still better to buy phone wit... moreI dont believe to be an expert in this domain, but I will put down some gibberish in the below lines, hope it could be useful....
1. Android doesn't support Dual Core architecture yet.... yes.. you have read right... it DOESN'T SUPPORT.
2. Nearly all the apps on Android DOESN'T support dual core...
3. As per reports, even Android Honeycomb(3.0) will NOT SUPPORT DUAL CORE FULLY....
4. Iphone doesn't have dual core, still it is smooth as silk.
5. IOS5 will NOT SUPPORT DUAL CORE.
6. Windows 7 Mango(New one...hope they find a better name next time) does not support dual core.
7. Even though dual core processors demanded that they will improve battery life... it didn't... it sucks the life out of it... IN SHORT: You need to recharge your phone more frequently.
8. Today most of the phone(truly great phones)....uses the GPU to render all the games, the photos, the music, the videos...you name it....
9. Having a dual core TODAY , will give you a boost of speed of 200 Mhz over the single core fellas, which would improve the UI by few milli(or even less)seconds, which, unless you are bionic, I dont think you can really get hold off.
So in short.. Having a Dual Core today means... extremely small improvement of the way your "Home-screen" feels, or your icons rotate...with a bit more out of your pocket...and with more time plugging your phone with the charger.......
And for christ's sake.... dont buy a LG... if you are into Korean Stuff, get yourself a Samsung atleast....
PS: Remember, all the phones you buy, Samsung, Nokia, SE, LG etc etc are actually made next door to each other in China... so I mean no offense with the above last line of my gibberish....
Can someone please tell whether arc offers to create folders in the menu or not? like you have option to set icons as you want but can you also create folders?
Hello goys is worth now to buy phone with dual core procesor? Or still better to buy phone with Single core?
And which phone is better SE Xperia Arc or LG Optimus 2X?
almost superb, but any specs without 2nd camera or with more than 2 mp above, it considered failed in marketing for market winner
Ajmal Basheer, 03 Aug 2011I think PC Companion needs Arc to be connected in Mass Storage Mode. Try it... @ajmal the pc companion says that to update switch to media transfer mode but when I do it the phone is not deteced
I am Using XPERIA ARC & I Love my Phone.
Xperia Arc looks So great that anyone can become a fan the Instant he takes this into his hands.
** Only few things SONY should add/Improve are:
1. Increase the Volume of the Speaker Phone
2. Place the status(breathing LED on the Front
rather than on the Side)
3. Shift the camera click button from edge to 1.5
cm towards center.
4. Shift the Camera lens away from Edge by 2 cms.
5. Provide More Flexible & long Charging cable
(present cable is very thick & hard so that the
phone seems to be in control of the cable when i
connect it to charge the phone)
rjsj1, 03 Aug 2011my arc is not detected by d pc companion in media transfer mode for the update . plz help!!I think PC Companion needs Arc to be connected in Mass Storage Mode. Try it...