KALYAN, 08 May 2011plz. tell me the music sound quality of phone,is it loud or averageSuperb sound quality and medium volume...
Kam , 08 May 2011Sent my Arc back to Orange UK due to Wifi issues and poor camera (In my opinion). To top it... moreThis could be a one off case with your piece . I use it to watch youtube videos at a distance of > 20 feet using wifi,hdmi on my LCD TV. connection is fine . Not faced any bugs till date and it is very smooth and fast . Quality control is very critical and manufacturers should define acceptability % .
AnonD-8042, 08 May 2011A lot of hype about the phone.
After using it 2 months here are the:
- no SW upda... more- Which phone have software updates after 2 months & many to follow?
- Main menu rotation for what? Go for pro.
- Contacts problem? Android market.
- Do you know active widgets kill a lot of battery life for android phones?
- Slide left to unlock, right to silent mode.
- Use task killers to free lags.
- No leather bag in my region - no comments.
- There is already one screen protector applied & another one in box.
- Buy a htc if it bothers you.
- Use a slip-on case.
- No problems for my emails & gmails.
- Support up to 32gb card, how much memory you need?
Obviously, you trolled.
jk88, 09 May 2011halo may i know is the all applications and games i dowload is save in phone memory or memory ... moreapplications are saved on phone memory but most of them(not all) can be moved o the memory card
yelbadawi, 09 May 2011Very good phone but not perfect:
* Low internal memory (512 MB only).
* Slow performance.
*... moreIm using arc & I got different experiences to share.
1) Memory problem? Buy memory card. Last i heard somebody complained iphone w/o memory card.
2) Smooth & fast performance. Tried juicedefender & it lags my phone w/o much battery life saved.
3) Dont need home screen rotation. Maybe you like phones with qwerty buttons.
4) It gets warm during some graphic intensive games, no problems with phone in casing.
5) My battery last for one & half day with moderate uses - few calls, games, texting & data.
Can't believe, they left Secondary Camera out. Thats the reason, me not buying it!...
Anonymous, 08 May 2011Never thought that you can return a phone when on contract? Is it a new thing that they are doing?With Orange you can but you have to let them know within the first 7 days of getting the handset itself.
Use the 7 days to extensively test the phone then if not happy inform them on the 7th day whereby they give you a returns address to send it back to.
Once they recieve it back you revert back to your old contract....but the more you do this the more it can go against you when you finally upgrade.
I was told that the old phone would be used for spare parts but I rememebr back in when I got my Samsung i8910 from orange, which incidentally was such a buggy phone they would only send me out a reconditioned to replace the one I had.....
Of course if there is a definite issue with the phone that you are not happy about then you should be able to return....Consumers have rights and if the phone is doing things that it is not supposed to then one can assume that it is FAULTY....Long distance selling laws in the UK should apply.....I think
Hope this helps....:)
MR O, 09 May 2011Great Phone!
In various pro reviews and user feedback folks have been quick to point out vari... moreHey Mr O, nice post
i just spoke to my sony ericsson rep, he also had the handset, which he showed me.Its looks beautiful, its alot lighter then my current handset, which is the x10.
with a bigger screen, i thought it would be alot bigger then my x10, but strangely it isnt :)
The videos and pictures he took with the handset look awesome and were amazing quality.
I cant wait to own one, i was informed that it should be released around the end of june in South Africa.
Anonymous, 09 May 2011i love this phone...one of the best in the market...to those who are still chosing to buy a ph... morecan u please advise how is the battery back up of these box.
talk time & stand by etc.....
In various pro reviews and user feedback folks have been quick to point out various flaws. below is a list that i have found solutions to!
1.fiddly screen lock button - applied a gel case to protect the phone and the button became far easier to use! also a home screen lock widget can be used. when locked the 'home' button brings the screen to life so really the fiddly lock button needs only be used to turn on and off, and with less usage it will feel less fiddly! (the camera buton becomes much easier to use as well.)
2.the UI has gained some criticism, so replace it with one of the many free home screen apps in the market! i did and all the bugs and lags that people are reporting haven't occured!
3. its plastic! well yeah - its also lighter than most HTC's and galaxy s. again, gel case solves this issue but bulks up the size, but not by much.
4.the keyboard is old in appearance. get swype or other keyboard product that uses different skins!
every one seems very happy to knock this device, yeah sony have been rather rubbish for a while but they are trying and gingerbread is cutomiseable straight out of the box!
the screen with the bravia enhancement matches the iphone and exceeds it on video and picture viewing. music playback is better than apple as well.
oh and everyone who comaplain about no front cam...
how many folks in the UK actually video call or skype on thier device? i never have! if you need that funtionality then go elsewhere!
I've used this mobile for a month now. In a nutshell, itts an excellent phone with very poor battery.. While its Camera (8 MegaPixels HD) and Anroid experience is simply outstanding, the processor is little slow and battery has to be charged at least 2-3 times in day even if you don't use it much.
Very good phone but not perfect:
* Low internal memory (512 MB only).
* Slow performance.
* Not rotating home screen.
* Sometimes it gets very hot while charging.
* Battery 1 day max
halo may i know is the all applications and games i dowload is save in phone memory or memory cards?
it was disappointed on not having secondary cam,..i thnk they might be forgot 'bout it,,,,,all perfect
Which mobile to buy...really confused now..Optimus 2X, incredible S, Nexus S, Arc...:-(