Anonymous, 12 Oct 2011* Using this phone for 6 months now without any issues * I tried my hands on both the Blue an... moreI totally agree with u, whatever u mentioned is what exactly my experience is with my arc. Arc is simply awesome no issues nothing. I too do wonder what people do to get so many scratches n cracks on their phone screens esp. within thier first week of use.
styne, 12 Oct 2011has anyone update arc to 2.3.4? i eager to know how to do it ;)
Yes, hopefully we will get 2.3.4 before end of this month (I think that's what I read somewhere that SE will be rolling out 2.3.4 before end of October 2011). And by Feb or Mar next year, we should be getting the Ice Cream Sandwich.
Forward from andi.
what is the better phone arc or the wave 2 of Samsung?does arc screen can be seen on brightly sunlight?
Hi. i have already downloaded App to SD from the market place. Then there is a window that says some if the apps can not be moved to my sd card for instance games like Sandstorm and its quite big. Is there any way i could move this app to my SD card..?
can i buy it in behaf galaxy s is it worth for the mone??
any one pls help sooon...
i am abt to buy it ??
i want to know tat is arc beter than galaxy s
and how abt the batery life ??
and want to know weather it worth buying???
pls any one help soon.......
I like se ericsson cute and durable so I plan to buy se arc but I have my se aino u10i to muci tough and durable now 10 times I throw it still working wat d hill dis aino model phone,hope if I buy se arc 3D feature will apply to se arc.
sony ericsson xperia arc....is the sleekest phone in mobile industry yet...
am running 2.4 wif 32g yet it moves smooth wif over 156 apps I use often
the camera is one of the quickest in the market.... makes vivid photos...audio quality blows me away
from x10 den to arc...den I wonder wat will d next flagship look like?...mehn I love dis phone
jp, 11 Oct 2011i want to buy this phone but I would like to ask to those who uses this phone. Does arc hang?i... more* Using this phone for 6 months now without any issues
* I tried my hands on both the Blue and Silver Arc and Silver is much better, Blue might act a bit like fingerprint magnet.
* Not sure what people do with their phones but I have never had issues with cracks or fault on my screen. Mind you, I have been using a screen protector from day 1 but I have never covered this beauty with any kind of hard case.
* Bravia Engine only performs while taking pictures and videos and doesn't disappoint.
* The widget customization and social networking integration is pretty impressive. I have synced my work email, personal email, LinkedIn, Facebook and whats-app (android app) with my phone and it just helps me find all the required info or updates on my friends and colleagues in one go with no lags or performance issues at all.
* Apart from this, I have around 86 apps, mostly free and therefore are not that heavy so again no lags here as well.
* I am still using the 8GB out of the box micro SD and might upgrade to a higher one in a month of two which might give you an idea on the amount of music/video files I have - a lot but not that many :)
So yeah, what else you want from a phone as an average user!
i have a problem that it deletes all images and music from it after a while and i cant find this on memory card
Anonymous, 09 Oct 2011Xperia Arc or Desire S? Please help guys.hey u better buy desire s bcz,i too have same doubt ichoosed htc d s fantastic net speed smoothest touch screen ever.SE devices are popular only in brand butnot in performence.......dirty phones ever
jp, 11 Oct 2011i want to buy this phone but I would like to ask to those who uses this phone. Does arc hang?i... moreNo, display is not screth proof.
My arcs display get so many within a weak.
Display is lack sharpness and brightness,
Mobile bravia engine is only a fake feature.
i want to buy this phone but I would like to ask to those who uses this phone. Does arc hang?is it true that the screen get scratch. And tell me why I'll buy this phone thanks.
Adel, 10 Oct 2011Can somebody tell me which Mobile is better.Blackberry 9900 or Sony Ericsson arc or Nokia N9 considering looks and camera, arc is better. And it is faster.
I thought this HP have 3G video call...so regret when i knew these only 3G speed!! I want video call...huhuuh
Simon, 09 Oct 2011You will not be super satisfied with this phone, but it's okay. Best thing is that it takes gr... morescreen of xperia arc is not plastic.....it is made of high quality mineral glass n the display is one of the best display u will ever see in a mobile device