bunty83, 29 Aug 2012hello guys
plz tell me the user available memorey is enuff for apps and games? and it have ... moreBuy it.
U wont look back to ur HTC ever.
Yes space is little less, 320 mb internal, thr are apps availble to move them to SD, which u can also do from phone settings. But know that all Apps cannot be moved to SD.
johti, 29 Aug 2012what are the best compatable ear phones to use with this phone that work??The stock sony E that comes in the box.
Try it, they may look dull n normal, but they are amazing.
plz tell me the user available memorey is enuff for apps and games? and it have any software in android market to move apps to sd like link2sd. i am user of htc .. should i buy this phone or not ? please help
what are the best compatable ear phones to use with this phone that work??
Hello friends, i update my arc s to ICS update 4.1.B.0.587 and it's seems to be working smoothly as GB,but the bug with led notification for msg is still present,i have read out through the comments that mob should be done a factory reset after updating to ICS is it necessary to do so ?
Plzz reply ....
Umn, 29 Aug 2012I liked This Phone ... For All Specifications ... I Just Only Want To Ask About Its Battery ..... morePeople hv said it does improve after about 3 weeks... There's a little setting tweak u can do to double ur battery life...i hv done n my phone now does 30-35 hrs on single charge with wifi always on n calls n texts...n i just bought it 4 days back!
xperia arc is far much better then walkman. i'm running it. this is supperb. one must buy, if want an erricson.
For all u wondering whether to buy this or not, read this -
- its got amazing screen, good color, good brightness, tilt angle badness is overhyped
- very good camera, simple interface, good clicks
- bful design, esp white color
- very good network signal strength always
- amazing sound thru headphones! Stock hphone = sennheiser
- in call loudspeaker little less volume, music etc pretty loud but lil more treble
- wi fi signals comparitively weaker.. If my ipad shows 3 bar, arc s shows 1. Bt maybe ipad has more powerful radio, idk, but phone did drop signal few times n i sit lil far from router.
- no lags, smooth as butter live wallpapers, will lag little if RAM goes below 70~75 but only when u come to desktop frm menu when live wpaper is active, else smooth
- no secondary cam, but tango works with primary cam n i think skype will also atleast for voice calls
- UI is simple neat n easy, apps load up quick, cam pics take little xtra tym to render when viewing gallery bt thats ok
- it does heat at back if u charge n use wifi/call, else it does not
- timescape will take up lots of RAM as i hv read, dont use it, u wont miss anythng gr8
- internal memory IS lil less, but u will hv to make do unless u want to root n remove bloatware
Thats all i can think of ryt now, ask me if u hv queries.
This is for GB n not ICS
Shaleen, 28 Aug 2012Yesterday i've got the update 4.1.B.0.587 via udate center i've done it through wifi and i mus... moreHey dear i wanna know whether Sony Erisson Xperia Arc S is better or Sony Ericsson live with walkman is better...Pls suggest me as i am deciding to buy one...Pls tell me the pros n cons of both the devices..
I liked This Phone ... For All Specifications ... I Just Only Want To Ask About Its Battery ...??
B'coz Its Written : Talk Time :Up to 7 h 25 min (2G) / Up to 7 h 35 min (3G)
So Does it Improve By Usage ...??
Anonymous, 28 Aug 2012is arc s really upgradable to ICS ? tnx Yes SE Xperia ARC S is upgradable to ICS, but not upgradable to JELLY BEAN
Anonymous, 28 Aug 2012is this phone better or xperia neo l?This is faster than the neo l (1.4 GHz). Plus neo l runs on ICS, w/c means higher cpu and mem requirements.
I got the chance to compare my Arc S w/ Galaxy S2 when I went to a mall the other day. And I have to say i'm quite impressed w/ my Arc S. It can match the s2 in terms of browsing and homescreen speed. Plus the color on the s2 is not that better than my Arc S. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to test the sound quality of the s2.
Apart from the crack above the proximity sensor (mine's small, though noticable since the phone is white), this is indeed a decent device. Bought myself an IM820 HDMI cable and a DK10 dock and paired it with a Logitech keyboard/mouse combo. Can do some light internet browsing (news, email check etc) without having to wait for the computer to boot. For all I care this is the future of computing; this sort of functionality is what's going to kill off the desktop, laptop, heck even tablet computers in the upcoming future.