Thank you Vinay for replied my question.,How about Xperia ray?,cause i can't afford Xperia S,i liked also Xperia ray it's affordable price.pls. answer as soon as possible,thank'x
unchained_c7, 14 Jul 2012yes it is..ICS 4.0.4 has been released in the Phils since May 2012. Check if there is softwar... moreoi help me out nmn worth buying b tlga se xperia arc s? 22o b un mga negative comments? Im planning 2 buy dis fon at d end of dis month sna share nyo nmn xperiences nyo regarding dis fone, tnx a lot.
Morshed, 17 Jul 2012b4 buying this phone, I researched a lot, but found no other phone is as good as this one at t... more@ Morshed, thanks bro! Thats enough for me! I m gonna buy this & let u know...
I've transfered phone numbers ans smses from my old Samsung to PC, so now I am interested is there any way I could to transfer all numbers and sms to this phone.
Thank you very much in advance.
NiQ, 17 Jul 2012@ Morshed, Sorry for disturbing u again. Bro, i m gonna buy this arc S or any mobile next we... moreb4 buying this phone, I researched a lot, but found no other phone is as good as this one at this price range. And I was right, I'm satisfied.
shazan, 16 Jul 2012Is there anyone who can tell me the price of arcS in Bangladesh???bdt-24,000 tk only
Morshed, 17 Jul 2012That's the price of Sony Xperia S, not Arc S. They r different.@ Morshed,
Sorry for disturbing u again. Bro, i m gonna buy this arc S or any mobile next week...
My budget is 25K. Still now i m addicted to arc s. Can u tell me any better option within this price. HTC or Motorola would b better but no Samsung. Thanks in Advance.
[deleted post]That's the price of Sony Xperia S, not Arc S. They r different.
My Arc S is about a week old, and now I can tell some goods and bads in my opinion.
1. Lack of touch sensitive Back/Home/Menu buttons. I used to use HTC Wildfire and it has those touch sensitive buttons with a optical sensor, which are very comfortable to use. It's kind of annoying to press a hard "back" button with a touch screen like this. Also, this sort of buttons may not be longer lasting.
2. No front facing camera. This is the only thing "missing" in this phone set. Otherwise, it'd have a complete set of options that a modern phone posses now a days.
3. Battery backup and heat generation. Though this backup time is normal for a smartphone, but I think this could be improved with a better background task manager.
4. Chrome finish. Chrome looks beautiful, but they r very scratch prone and may peel off. I think designers could use alternative materials to avoid this.
5. Packaging materials. Poor packaging style and materials in compare to HTC and iPhone.
1. Awesome look (I bought and love the white one). Dark black display in contrast with white body, a very few phone set looks this much beautiful. I love to stare on it.
2. Price. I think you can't get any set better than this, in this price range. I'm very very happy with it, and very satisfied. Worth buying it. Way far better than iPhone 3GS.
3. Camera. Picture quality is awesome. Also, it has face and smile detection system just like a digital camera, and works smoothly and flawlessly.
4. Sound. I've two iPods, and never thought any other mp3 player can have better sound quality than these. I've installed JetAudio (paid app) in my Arc S, and astonished to hear the sound. So nice.... I think credit goes for "Jet Audio" app here. I tried other audio player apps, and found not impressive sound.
5. Live wallpaper. Live wallpapers run smoothly. I've installed koi fish live wallpaper (free), which is awesome.
6. Android Ice-cream Sandwich support. Runs very smooth, but u've to perform a factory reset after update to ICS. Otherwise it may run laggy. If you still using Ginger bread, I think you're wasting your time, just update and enjoy.
shazan, 16 Jul 2012Is there anyone who can tell me the price of arcS in Bangladesh???BDT 24,800/-
I am planning to buy first smart phone..short listed --> Xperia P & Xperia Arc S. Please sugest which one to buy...
jhunry, 16 Jul 2012This is no front camera right?,can i do video calling for skype ang yahoo messenger?,i am int... moredont go for it if u want to d ovideo calling..with skype or anything...it will be a real mess bec it doesnt have secondry camera...go for xperia S instead..though it doesnt have that yltrastylish look of xperia Arc s but it makes sense for video calling and other buiseness purpose and has much advanced features
mikaela, 17 Jul 2012guys help, when i try to update my SE arc S via software update, it says "ur phone is up ... moreCheck your SI Number if there is already available update for you:
SI Number can be seen in your phone's sticker after removing battery.
[deleted post]Update to ICS via SUS: Download here and install in your PC:
guys help, when i try to update my SE arc S via software update, it says "ur phone is up to date!" what to do?