hi..read the full specification & user opinions..very much exicted..gonna buy this mini monster tomorrow...thankzzzzzzz.................!
iko, 28 Jan 2012i have the same problem about this back and menu button... it keeps appearing and it is very a... moretry taking it to the service centre and ask them to do a calibration fix...or you can try the method told in the xda forum if you dont have the warrenty and have the courage to take a risk.
i got the same problem.i updated it to 2.3.4. last dec. this jan, it always going back to the menu, i cannot write a msg, or even load a game.this prob comes and go,i notice it this will start after charging, or after a call.when the phone is hot.any ideas how can i go back to 2.3.3?tnx
Awesome phone ..mini android bomb....i luv 2 use dis phone.... Gaming experience is amazing....
12589, 27 Jan 2012hi everyone, just got mini xperia yesterday. im not that familiar with the navigations yet and... morehttp://m.youtube.com/#/results?q=Sony%20Ericsson%20Xperia%20mini%20user%20interface
Waleed, 28 Jan 2012Dear all, please help me find answers of these questions as I'm new in Android
1. how can I c... moreAll these, you can do with lots of apps available in the android market. Contact groups , you can manage in two ways. Use a google account contacts and disable phone contacts(contacts/menu/filter). Then create groups in gmail contacts and synchronise. The groups will appear in phone. Or if you want to create groups in phone contacts itself, get a suitable app like 'touchpal dialer'. But it will be difficult to back up groups created in PHONE contacts.
For profiles also, get an app from the market, like 'my profiles'
Nice job,Sony ericsson rocks.brilliant display and good CPU.I think better than galaxy s2.
i have the same problem about this back and menu button... it keeps appearing and it is very annoying.. i cant write message correctly...so i decided to update it... but it did not fix the problem...it so depressing.. worst of all.. the store where i bought the phone.. scolded me that i shouldn't update its version... even though it is recommended by the sony ericsson... and they also said that.. i should not download programs for at least 10 days after i purchased the phone... i didnt get their point... they make me look stupid about it... because they are blaming me about the defect of the phone..i want my money back...t.t im not satisfy about the product...
jason, 17 Jan 2012My battery shown 28%.but suddenly the screen show my battery is 1% then.it shutdown automatica... moreI think this phone is perfect! I have for like 6 monts and still working fine the scream is so sharp beautiful much better than samsung.
Dear all, please help me find answers of these questions as I'm new in Android
1. how can I create a caller group?
2. how can I create a sound profile, the phone only can be silent or vibration mode
3. can we set a lock key on messages only? I downloaded a program called SMS lock to do that, is there any built-in option for that?
thanks in advance
Sachin, 27 Jan 2012Fix for the above mentioned problems is now available at Sony service centres.this 4n really sux! this thing get hyper sensitive and the back key and the menu key works automatically! can't control the 4n after dat! plz tell me is there any way to fix this problem?? if so let me know!
Dear all, please reply me if you know the answers of these 2 questions:
1. How can I create caller groups ?
2. How can I lock SMS'es, I mean set a password on SMS'es, I know that we can lock the whole phone but is there something or application just to lock the messages like in Samsung bada mobiles.
thank you in advance and hope you all enjoy your phone.
12589, 27 Jan 2012hi everyone, just got mini xperia yesterday. im not that familiar with the navigations yet and... moreYou can zoom it by pressing the volume rocker down, and if your phone already running android 2.3.4 you can also set digital zoom before starting to record video.
after an hour of video watching, it becomes hyper sensitive and the menus jump or become unresponsive. also battery drains very quick.
hi everyone, just got mini xperia yesterday. im not that familiar with the navigations yet and all. phone is ok, however prob w camera, u cant zoom in while taking picture.. is that true? pls help..