AnonD-38440, 17 Jan 2012Guys!! pls tell me how to activate front camera in this mobile..Firstly you need to check if there is a front camera on this phone: open camera, tap menu button to show camera settings. If you not see "switch camera" option that means the phone doesn't have front camera.
My battery shown 28%.but suddenly the screen show my battery is 1% then.it shutdown automatically..anyone got same proalem?please reply
Guys.. help me out.Is Xperia mini is similar to Xperia mini pro(Except qwerty keypad). is there any difference in the performance of the phone.Your opinion will be helpful. thank you.
hi just bought xperia mini 3days ago
REALLY ITS WORTH OF ITS PRICE
AWSM PHONE :)
bt I wanted to know if anyone has upgraded it to 4.0.A.0.2.
does it work well and what about the screen issue while receiving calls???????
thanks in advance :):):)
great phone I cant even find a single glitch..just make Sure its newly manufactured one..wd 2.3.4 stock ..i confirmed its getting ice cream update..go for it..if u dont care about battery,typing speed, dont .go4 nokia symbian old school shit..u ll regret
my xperia mini has got a problem that in message icon it shows that there is oone message but in inbox there are no messages .
imashazy, 16 Jan 2012pls tel me my xperia mini is good the problem is theres no market icon in the menu,,, im realy... moreformat yout phone... the original always had market apliclation, or u can download market apps in computer first than transf into your phone... install it by "application installer" apps... hope it usefull...
imashazy, 16 Jan 2012pls tel me my xperia mini is good the problem is theres no market icon in the menu,,, im realy... moreUpdate/refresh the firmware using pc companion or at a service center.
(Btw, you can download applications by logging in to market.android.com)
pls tel me my xperia mini is good the problem is theres no market icon in the menu,,, im realy fed up with this plz tell any one if u knw,,,,,
I have easy battery saver app, been using the super saving mode, but after the update, when I open apps such as messaging it tells "messaging" did not allow network by default.. It keeps on displaying that everytime I open apps and its kinda annoying.. Do u have solution for this?
hi, i am also thinking about buying phone and iam in a great hesitation to bue xperia or nokia c6. there is a price difference. is it worth to go for c6 with its facilities. any one who knows pls pls.. help me.
AnonD-37620, 15 Jan 2012Hey guys.. Got a few queries:
1. Is typing on the onscreen QWERTY keyboard all that difficult... moreThe preloaded apps are installed in the phone memory, but all applications' datas, files and cache are stored in sd card under "Android" folder, hence it's better to copy this folder and its contents to your new sd card. If you want to keep the user guide in the phone, copy this directory: "other/.emanual", the size is more than 500MB - all files of of user manual in various languages. But you may copy only the language versions that you want to keep plus the sub folder "images".
Other directories that should present in memory card are notifications and ringtones to store notification files, "DCIM" folder to store video recordings and photos, and "bluetooth" folder as bluetooth files received destination.
AnonD-37620, 15 Jan 2012Hey guys.. Got a few queries:
1. Is typing on the onscreen QWERTY keyboard all that difficult... more1. Since the screen is not very big, the qwerty keyboard(especially in portrait view) may be a little hard to use, especially if you are used to with a big phone display. In landscape view it is better, but can't said to be ergonomically the best.
By 'standard' keypad, if you mean the usual phone keypad, it is there in the portrait view. In portrait mode, you can select phonepad or qwerty. It will be switched to qwerty when screen is rotated. And the phonepad is very comfortable to use.
You can also install third party keyboards from the market.
2. No problem in using 4GB card. And I don't know about the preloaded apps in mem card. My phone came with all apps installed in phone.
My xperia mini's lock screen animation disappeared on 2.3.4 update, is there anyway to get it back?
I'm using this phone since Jan 1st 2012. Really a great phone. So for I didnt face any issue. Earlier I was planning to buy Samsung Galaxy Fit or Samsung Ace but I got this awesome phone. I thought 3 Inch Screen might be the drawback of this phone but it wont be that much big problem. Display is chance less, you can feel the liveness on the screen. Only things is Camera, Photos in Mobile having awesome clarity but the same photo in Computer looks dull.
I have some queries So, AnyBody plz tell me that:-
1- Is there any option to see content of our sd card like "gallary" as same as in other nokia phone.(Is there file manager or not.)
2- If we want to delete no. of message or contact or images than Is there any option of "marking" the files and delete together or not.
Thnx in Advance............
Hey guys.. Got a few queries:
1. Is typing on the onscreen QWERTY keyboard all that difficult as mentioned in some reviews? Can a standard keyboard be installed in the phone?
2. I've come to know that the Mini comes with a 2gb microSD card, but only 750 mb is available, as approx. 1.1gb is taken up by preloaded apps. Would there be any trouble if I use a 4gb card(I already hv one)? Can the apps on the stock card be installed on the 4gb card?