Saad, 06 Sep 2011I am really confused between Galaxy Ace and Xperia mini..I know mini has better specs and feat... more- Messaging(200 sms a day)--Ace
- Looking for nice music experience--Mini
- Better video recording-Mini
- Smooth working experience without lags--Mini
- Should play games without lags-Mini
I am really confused between Galaxy Ace and Xperia mini..I know mini has better specs and features and Ace has better screen. Here is my usage and please suggest me anyone :
- Messaging(200 sms a day)
- Looking for nice music experience
- Better video recording
- Smooth working experience without lags
- Should play games without lags
- Battery backup is not an issue as I will be able to recharge the battery every evening
Please suggest me anyone of this device....
I have purchased this phone four days before . This is a great phone . Battery is a bit disappointing , but not much problem . It can easily compet with many big android phone .
Anybody got the white version ?
Does it looks better than black ?
Please let me know.
I got this phone a week back and its lovely by the looks and the feel ... but my battery barely lasts even half a day and its hangs everytime i write a message ....its so difficult ... and cumbersome .... I am wondering weather i made the right choice... anyone else facing the same problem
So, the processor of mini & mini pro is the same (like review of gsm arena) MSM8255 or not (like the spec in gsm arena)?
The Bravia Engine Make Battery last longer or no?
Please Answer !!!
Am happy that i went for Xperia MINI.(Tests done in Xperia MINI)
1.Battery 8hrs 32 mins of continous packetdata using. takes my battery to 17%. Luckily i dint wait for Xperia Ray :)
2.15hrs of music took my battery to 22%.
3.Half an hour of music , 30 mins calls, 50sms,and FB for 15mins. and stand by now my mobile charge is 71%.
With auto rotate, Bravia Engine and animations off.
AnonD-1267, 04 Sep 2011Ok. I have just performed the update successfully and will post any noticable differences I fi... moreUpdate for Xperia MINI.? which place are u from ? do u mean u have installed the custom ROM?
AnonD-20783, 04 Sep 2011actually I want to buy this phone as m vry much impressed wid its features.. But I have a doub... more1.Yes it supports multiplayer and HD games(not all but a few) coz of screen resolution..
2.Front cam has nothing to do with ur mobile.
3 you want video chat u can perform it with ur rear cam using SKype, fringe.
4.Camera quality is osm but the compression alogirithm is not that good. SE has promised to have it checked before the next update.
5.HVGA 320*480. screen resolution.
6.The Display occupies the entire mobile. you wont have space to grab the mobile other than the display.
Anonymous, 04 Sep 2011Wait for sony live with walkman which has better sound features and front camera and even a s... moreBravia Engine is magic behind tthe phone man. No one should miss the Bravia Engine :) so there is no way live walkman can withstand that much batterry back up :P
on my SE EXPERIA MINI how do i create group for sending msgs TO multiple cotact i m unableto somebody plz.help
AnonD-20245, 05 Sep 2011can anyone tell in detail what bug fixes that update bringed to xperia mini?Not sure yet. Still playing around with the phone after update.
I think the battery is lasting slightly longer, but wont really know for a day or two.
farhan, 04 Sep 2011What is the difference between xperia mini and xperia mini proXoperia mini Pro has a slide QWERTY key board, a front VGA camera and all else same as mini.
can anyone tell in detail what bug fixes that update bringed to xperia mini?
actually I want to buy this phone as m vry much impressed wid its features.. But I have a doubt that..
1. Does it support hd games n motion sensor games..??
2. As there is no front camera in this phn so does it have any relation with the any game.. Actually i have never used an android phn and i love playing games so i want to know if front camera has any concern wid games or any particular game..??
3. Wat about d noise problem while recording video..?? Is it there in this phn also??
4. Wat about the camera quality?? Is it ok or fine or superb or bravo????? Specialy in dim light or at night how it works..??
5. Wat about screen resolution..??
6. Does it ever comes in mind that screen should have been a bit larger or it is satisfactory??
******** Please answer me on my above questions regarding phn as m in love wid this phone coz of its features.....!!!!!!!......
Ok. I have just performed the update successfully and will post any noticable differences I find.
One thing I have noticed, is that the battery meter is not going down as quickly. So this is either a new glitch, or the battery performance is alot better.
Will know over the next day or so.