haqe, 15 Nov 2012sony ericsson xperia mini have 3g video call option. pleases ans my queation . thanks. no. .there is no secondary cam. . to make video call. .
haqe, 15 Nov 2012sony ericsson xperia mini have 3g video call option. pleases ans my queation . thanks. Xperia mini doesn't has video call camera. Some people said if you use Skype, you can do video call.
sony ericsson xperia mini have 3g video call option.
pleases ans my queation .
Cullen, 14 Nov 2012how to upgrade Gingerbread to ICS? Please help me...Visit www.sonymobile.com/support, find the series of your smartphone, download the Sony PC Companion and instal it in PC. Connect your smartphone with USB cable to PC and smartphone, open Sony PC Companion. If the Sony PC downloads file, let it do it till done. Later, it will recognize your smartphone and if available, the new system update will appear on the top, click the new system update and follow its steps.
Cullen, 14 Nov 2012how to upgrade Gingerbread to ICS? Please help me...PC Companion (ICS .587). you lose root, but can root again.
rheyxiel, 13 Nov 2012hi? how to downgrade it from ICS to Gingerbread again? pls reply. thank u so much :)Thank you for your reply.
1. Open this:
2. Download and install the flashtool on PC on drive C
3. Download the ftf Gingerbread file, you can use 0.42 or 0.62 ( I chose 0.42). Put the ftf that has been downloaded to firmware folder (can be seen in http://valcons26.blogspot.com/2012/07/tutorial-rootxperia-404-rom-all-hmdpi.html)
4. Connect your smartphone with USB cable to PC (connectivity in mass storage mode and checklist the USB debugging)
4. Open the flashtool. It will recognize your smartphone, choose lightning icon, choose flash (above), select all files (choose all), begin flash (http://valcons26.blogspot.com/2012/07/tutorial-rootxperia-404-rom-all-hmdpi.html)
5. When there is notification to unplug your device, hold back button and plug it again, do it as it shown. Unplug the USB, switch off your smartphone, after the display is dark, hold back button and volume down button together then plug it again. The flashtool will process flashing. Wait till 100% on the flashtool.
6. After finish, unplug the USB cable, switch on your smartphone.
Hope this will help
Nikisis, 10 Nov 2012My experience use Xperia mini, Gingerbread is still faster than ICS. I had downgrade my Androi... morehi? how to downgrade it from ICS to Gingerbread again? pls reply. thank u so much :)
ashwath vj, 12 Nov 2012xperia mini is awsome while using its my first android mobille and which is very comfort and e... moreYes, Xperia mini is very good in the range price. This is my first Android smartphone, still using it. :-)
xperia mini is awsome while using its my first android mobille and which is very comfort and easy in user interface
This is an awesome awesome phone! I've been a user of Nokia phones for the last so many years and this was my second smartphone (first was a windows mobile phone) and second Sony Ericsson phone (first was a T230). The build quality is superb. It has the most perfectly balanced price/performance/features. When I initially purchased (without warranty) around May 2012, it came with GB. I subsequently upgraded to stock Sony ICS, then unlocked booloader via test point method and have tried out a few ICS and JB ROMS, entirely to my satisfaction. To the detractors of this phone, I would say, you will not find a better phone with better features at this price point and if you still have issues with this phone you don't deserve this phone nor does this phone deserve YOU!
robert, 10 Nov 2012Thanks,i use this phone on school and i just want the enhance UI of ICS but if the performance... moreMy experience use Xperia mini, Gingerbread is still faster than ICS. I had downgrade my Android OS to Gingerbread again.