Just install Sony PC Companion (download from www.sonymobile.com) on PC, plug your Xperia mini with USB cable to PC (connectivity in Mass Transfer Protocol/MTP), wait if the Sony PC Companion is downloading when its launched, later Xperia mini will be recognized and there is a new system update appear if available at the top. Click that sentence then update. The process update will take some minutes.
Guys, I need help... want to buy this phone, should I?
I looked at the specifications and I think its a really great phone, but I want to hear some experience...
haqe, 15 Nov 2012sony ericsson xperia mini have 3g video call option. pleases ans my queation . thanks. no. .there is no secondary cam. . to make video call. .
haqe, 15 Nov 2012sony ericsson xperia mini have 3g video call option. pleases ans my queation . thanks. Xperia mini doesn't has video call camera. Some people said if you use Skype, you can do video call.
sony ericsson xperia mini have 3g video call option.
pleases ans my queation .
Cullen, 14 Nov 2012how to upgrade Gingerbread to ICS? Please help me...Visit www.sonymobile.com/support, find the series of your smartphone, download the Sony PC Companion and instal it in PC. Connect your smartphone with USB cable to PC and smartphone, open Sony PC Companion. If the Sony PC downloads file, let it do it till done. Later, it will recognize your smartphone and if available, the new system update will appear on the top, click the new system update and follow its steps.
Cullen, 14 Nov 2012how to upgrade Gingerbread to ICS? Please help me...PC Companion (ICS .587). you lose root, but can root again.
rheyxiel, 13 Nov 2012hi? how to downgrade it from ICS to Gingerbread again? pls reply. thank u so much :)Thank you for your reply.
1. Open this:
2. Download and install the flashtool on PC on drive C
3. Download the ftf Gingerbread file, you can use 0.42 or 0.62 ( I chose 0.42). Put the ftf that has been downloaded to firmware folder (can be seen in http://valcons26.blogspot.com/2012/07/tutorial-rootxperia-404-rom-all-hmdpi.html)
4. Connect your smartphone with USB cable to PC (connectivity in mass storage mode and checklist the USB debugging)
4. Open the flashtool. It will recognize your smartphone, choose lightning icon, choose flash (above), select all files (choose all), begin flash (http://valcons26.blogspot.com/2012/07/tutorial-rootxperia-404-rom-all-hmdpi.html)
5. When there is notification to unplug your device, hold back button and plug it again, do it as it shown. Unplug the USB, switch off your smartphone, after the display is dark, hold back button and volume down button together then plug it again. The flashtool will process flashing. Wait till 100% on the flashtool.
6. After finish, unplug the USB cable, switch on your smartphone.
Hope this will help
Nikisis, 10 Nov 2012My experience use Xperia mini, Gingerbread is still faster than ICS. I had downgrade my Androi... morehi? how to downgrade it from ICS to Gingerbread again? pls reply. thank u so much :)
ashwath vj, 12 Nov 2012xperia mini is awsome while using its my first android mobille and which is very comfort and e... moreYes, Xperia mini is very good in the range price. This is my first Android smartphone, still using it. :-)
xperia mini is awsome while using its my first android mobille and which is very comfort and easy in user interface