Platina, 28 Apr 2012Can anybdy pls xplain me wat is better? Is it SE live with walkman or SE Xperia mini pro? If u... moreIf you can make do without keypad then go for live! Both are good but I love superior music on live. Dont need my old radio alarm clock with live being so loud!
Kunnu, 28 Apr 2012@b10nd
1. All android have a battery problem? Are you sure? I have a Razor X and this not r... morei dont get it, first you compare it with chinese phone now you compare it with motorola???
1. well as far as i know, that razor x's battry is oomph'ed, and of course i said it in general okay, with the same batt capacity, compare all of android phone with symbian, iphone etc. you know it.
that's why is all about the user, my xmp was charged around 19 hours ago, and still breathing now.
3. well i'm sorry, but that's true, i dont have any problem in any condition considering typing with the keyboard.
i know it's all because the backlight, but why blaming such thing?? if the backlight gone you cant type in darker place right?? is your place always having daylight time??
if you still insist about it, search for some forums (i forget the name) in which some people there know how to turn off the keyboard backlight.
4. that's why my friend it's last year phone, dont say that you never check the news or webs.
last year it was Sony Ericsson, and today it's Sony Mobile, got it? what i mean being outdated is not only the phone, but also the manual and e-mail support inside the phone.
so please tell me the email, is there any 'sony mobile' words or 'sony ericcson' words?? you'll know what i mean.
if you want to get support or further complain why dont you check the new (well for me it's not new now) sony mobile websites??
sorry no hard feeling okay, peace :-)
AnonD-42207, 26 Apr 2012i know it's cheaper but hey?!
1. all of android phone have a problem with their battry, but m... more@b10nd
1. All android have a battery problem? Are you sure? I have a Razor X and this not require me to charge battery on every 3 hours.
3. Are you sure I need to buy 2 mobiles for choosing a color? Is they allow me to broke phone seal then check color?
If I buy xyz color It means its my fault? If I buy a Sony Ericsson and complain about this mobile then Its my problem because of I did not buy other branded mobile?
If you make garbage then don't blame on other that why you not chose green color or yellow color.
4. No email support because of this phone is outdated?
Can anybdy pls xplain me wat is better? Is it SE live with walkman or SE Xperia mini pro? If u r to choose one, wat would u go 4?
My new xperia mini pro get crushed by a truck.It broke in to more than 100 pieces.I lost my left leg from that accident,i am not sad about my leg,but i am so sad about my new phone
What can i do for that.?
Pls hlp me frnds..
pls help the poor guy..
Lak, 27 Apr 2012I have the phone but can't make video calls, know how to or is the facility not supported????No conventional 3g calls are supported on this, front cam is usable with skype or with any other video call apps.
this phone is amazing ! but i have one question, when i record 720p hd video outdoor, the quality is really great (sharpnes, colour, etc). but, when i record indoor (low light places) i see some noises ( picture noise, not audio noise). is it normal ? ... sorry for my bad english.
I have the phone but can't make video calls, know how to or is the facility not supported????
got this phone on Monday.best phone I have ever used.good battery standby,the buttons in the qwerty keyboard are good,no hanging,really fast web browsing.I recommend this phone if you want a mid range phone.
really a great ph no doubt in tht..batry is quite ok no problem with tht..but went using internet btry is drying very quick in a rate of 6% for 15 min usage..dsply clarity and camera is xtermly gud..the only draw bck is the ph is quite heavy is weights abt 136 grms:-(if tht is not a prblm sure u can buy is cute phone:-)
This phone is best in all its feutures :
1.not so large in size not so small its normal for holding best
2.it have 1gh processor with 512 mb of ram which is enough for normal usage
3.its support adobe flash
4.only the battery any android will dry the battery its depend on use
has anyone got the ICS on this phone!? It's almost april ending and i've still been waiting...