battery gives better backup if u close the timescape...everbody give it a try
Hi all.. which one is best Xperia mini pro or Samsung Galaxy Ace ...? Am confused to buy which one...
trustworthy, 21 Aug 2011Hi all,
I am a regular visitor to gsmarena;but has never posted a comment on this website.But... moreThanks a lot for ur review.
Did u buy it from a store or online? What is the exact price (in Rs.).
Iceman, 20 Aug 2011I have been using this phone for a few days now.. Awesome UI and touch screen response 5 ... morewhat izz d price plzz.i wud lyk to know as i m very interested in this phone.......atleast it is better than my present Nokia C6....n as a matter of fact....i m askin u from C6 itself...!!
I am a regular visitor to gsmarena;but has never posted a comment on this website.But now i think it's time.Yesterday i bought an xperia mini pro.
1.There is ofcourse a small buzz sound while recording HD videos(in quiet as well as noisy env;with flash and without flash).
2.There is absolutely no noise coming from the screen or from the battery or from any other part of the phone(not even when charger is connected or charger is not connected).
3.There is no noise during the calls.The voices are loud and clear
4.The camera is not that great;it is a very decent 5MP performer.
5.The head phones provided in the box for INDIA are IN EAR headphones.
6.The battery is for one day under moderate usage.
I think I clarified most of the doubts that people had about the phone in the above 6 points.
Guys,If you are looking for a COMPACT android smartphone that has very good SCREEN QUALITY ,a good
COMFORTABLE keypad,very nicely INTEGRATED and FUNCTIONAL UI with enough of eye candy,superb MUSIC experience and finally comes within a budget of 15000;Then don't think twice ...go buy it!!!!!
PS:Any comments suggesting a negative deviation from the above mentioned 6 points are rare occurrences or false allegations
Please reach out to me with further queries about this device.
Having looked at both the xperia pro and the xperia mini, I think this is the way to go. I'm really digging the features (cam, bravia engine, design).
kamvinci, 20 Aug 2011I've used this phone for about 2 day now:
1. beautiful design.. size is a little small for me... moreHello, kamvinci
Pls tell all of us regarding 'NOISE'.
Is there any NOISE during
(i) CALL (when talking to other person on phone) ?
(ii) Video Shooting ?
(iii) VIdeo Playing ?
As many persons have reported NOISE during HD video recording. Kindly confirm it.
To all those who experienced NOISE in recorded video...
Is that Noise comes only for HD video OR it is there for other smaller resolutions (like 640x480 etc) also ???
I've used this phone for about 2 day now:
1. beautiful design.. size is a little small for me as i have enormous hand. but to think about it, i wouldn't want my phone to be bigger than this. it fit perfectly on my jeans pocket. a little on the heavy side but i love it, gives it the feeling of very solid phone. the back cover is very frustrating to open until i know the technique.
2. this phone is FAST!! perfect for me. no lagging at all. messaging is a pleasure. after long period of heavy duty use, the phone feel warm.
3. the keyboard is almost perfect but the top row key positioned a little bit to high so keep bumping my finger to the border(u know what i mean) lol. great rubber feel on the button.
4. for young adult, sony UI is the best.
5. the screen have high pixel density so i would pick this phone over any screen below 3.5" in the market. sincerely i have much more fun using it than my brother galaxy mini.
6. battery is below average. on full charge i think most of us can survive a full day... the first time i use it i really am nervous about the battery capacity as i can really see the percentage going down. but today i manage to use half of the battery power until i got home in the evening.
7. camera is superb. on low light, the pic is kinda average but thats not a problem... give it more light.(im a photographer anyway)
8. i only listen to music trough the headphone jack so... superb also.
9. this is the first time i use a smartphone so maybe my judgement is not as "harsh" as other people that been using better smartphone. for those people, u can skip this one as i believe u can afford xperia pro. or galaxy S 2.
What the heck is with bad camera quality I own this phone the picture quality along with HD video recording is really good....
I have been using this phone for a few days now..
Awesome UI and touch screen response
5 MP stunner.. I cant think of any other phone which gives such good quality photos n videos..
1 GHz processor does justice and a solid qwerty keyboard adds up to the exciting android experience..
battery life.. At such a pricepoint n feature rich device, cant expect much from the battery..
an hour of calls,an hour of browsin plus music n moderate msgin will make it last easily for more than 15 hours.. There r various ways to increase the battery life..
overall this device is worth every penny!!!
very nice phone with good configuration, screen resolution and bravia engin is good,
i has buy this phone xperia mini pro it very very good i play ps game good and it battery life so good love this phone
Ill buy this on august 22. games dont concern me as much but its just damn sexy, you know what im saying?
AnonD-18646, 20 Aug 2011can i play gameloft hd games on my xperia mini pro ?its not yet possible to play hd games without rooting its os.but you can play its hvga(320x480) version.thats compatible with xperia mini pro,x8,w8,etc.i have played assasin's creed and ashphalt 5.works great on my xperia mini pro.i tried with its hd version also but game screen didn't fit on its screen.
AnonD-18646, 20 Aug 2011can i play gameloft hd games on my xperia mini pro ?if its can hd video playback, it must be can play a hd game
i am using xperia mini pro its sound system is so bad i mean speaker is prodcuging so bad sounds ,i am in big problam i waits my money 4 for xperha pro ,so kindle give suggestion what can i do?
sakthi, 20 Aug 2011Hi..Any one tell it is worth to buy this mobile...? tell about the battery life...? Regarding battery life, what can you expect from android? All android phones have this poor battery life syndrome. Read the comments regarding battery performance in other android phone's threads. And btw battery life will be improve to reach the max performance after several chargings, only a day or 2 since unboxing it isn't fair to come with a conclusion that the battery is not good enough. Read the user guide, there are some tips given about improving battery performance.
I read a couple of full reviews about this phone and got disappointed by the camera function. I was expecting a better picture quality from a Sony Ericsson phone. However, the quality is somehow better than in most of HTC or Samsung or LG phones..
But then I went to find another phone and after a few hours searching and watching reviews and hands-ons on Youtube, I didn't find any single phone as lovely as this !
This phone's UI is awesome and unique and lovely + the performance and smoothness is unbelievable..
Everything about this phone is great except the camera and maybe the battery (They're not bad, but not great either)
So I made up mind, I'm going to buy this phone. :)