gsmarena! pliz published the review of this phone... m ready to cash in on this phone after reading ur review. so, be quick...
Here are some realiable user experience for you.
1. High density pixel resolution with nice picture quality
2. Good sound quality (not get enough bass through its own headset even if it's sony ericsson)
3. Nice response from the touch screen
4. Camera is all good
5. Supports flash 10.1
1. Battery is worse than the worst. You can see the battery is going down.
2. You can't manage the battery to last for your night party, if you use it or not.
3. I'm a symbian fan, so i can't find any thing impressive even in this GREAT GINGERBREAD also except adobe flash 10.1
For a mutimedia user, this phone will be a great experience.
If you are not, then go for a better mobile.
it is now available in Indonesia, just these few days. price around IDR 2,300,000 or around USD 270.
Aria kh, 18 Aug 2011Just checked a couple of forums, found out the battery problem is serious ! Some ppl are total... moreI am also worried about the same. If battery is the issue, SE should sell high performance battery separately or strip down the current Android os to light version
Dear GSMArena, we r all waiting 4 the review which u promised us the other day. Please work faster. I know this is a great phone and I read quite a lot of good review on it, too. But I need to know what u think of this phone b4 getting myself 1. Thx!
Just checked a couple of forums, found out the battery problem is serious ! Some ppl are totally disappointed. Maybe it's because of the McAfee security app that's pre-installed on this phone.. They say the recharging takes a long time too.
Now I'm disappointed too. I waited for this phone to come out about 3 months and now...
All owners of this mobile, please clarify some points so that I can reach my decision.
1) Isn't the battery rated as 1200mAH? Why is it lasting less than 12 hours on recharging? Do you feel its the initial charging problem which gets resolved after a few days as seen in most other mobiles.
2) Is the buzz sound still there while making calls and shooting videos? I dont shoot any videos; but I definitely need a good call clarity.
3) How hard are the keys in the qwerty pad? I have used the X10 Mini Pro and found the keypad to be very hard.
I own this phone. Its performance is good. Those who are concern about the battery backup, try to use battery time lite app to check the battery performance and to kill the app running in background, try with advanced task manager app. By this way you can use the phone efficiently. Rest of the things are already posted. Overall this is a correct phone, for those who cannot afford Iphone 4. Touch, music, browsing is really good mates.
If you are a music lover & if you are a person who take pictures offen, then use 8GB memory card. This should be good.
this unit is deisgned to work with skype video calling as per skype website...:)...besides it does have all the features am looking for...:)
sushantnv, 16 Aug 2011I bought my handset yesterday. In Rs 15000/- budget this is great phone!!! I recorded video in... moreI bought this fone js 2days ago rs15200
awsome sound in handsfree
overall its a gud mbile bt its battry back up is low
is this fone is upgradble plz temme
alokdon, 17 Aug 2011how to make video call in this phone?? i am not getting any option??there is no option for video calling..
prasanna, 17 Aug 2011Can the front camera of this be used for Skype Calling and does it have Voice Dialing and Voic... moreyes, the front camera will support skype.
Also, You don't need to worry about any apps wat so ever, whether it is voice dialing or voice recording while calling. What u looking for may not come with the product, but u'll sure find it in the Android Market.