I'm testing this phone now and i can say that there is the same problem that mini pro 1 had- display resolution is out of date, it means, many android apps are'nt show properly. But, if we're talking about rivals- it's much better than Samsung Galaxy Pro or HTC Cha Cha.
[deleted post]I m getting it for Rs.15500 from SE authorised dealers in Mumbai!!
All owners of this mobile, please clarify some points so that I can reach my decision.
1) Isn't the battery rated as 1500mAH? Why is it lasting less than 12 hours on recharging? Do you feel its the initial charging problem which gets resolved after a few days as seen in most other mobiles.
2) Is the buzz sound still there while making calls and shooting videos? I dont shoot any videos; but I definitely need a good call clarity.
3) How hard are the keys in the qwerty pad? I have used the X10 Mini Pro and found the keypad to be very hard.
AnonD-15404, 17 Aug 2011Yes... it support full flash...really this phone support flash player? i mean adobe 10.1 or higher.
Does Xperia mini pro support Adobe Flash Player?
I mean while we open website that contain .flv or .swf file(s) can this gadget play it?
FYI: It's about IDR 2.300.000 price in Indonesia (USD 268).
Hello xperia mini pro users please let me know that if u hold ur cell on horizontally when u r in home screen then does the screen get to the landscape mode without opening the qwerty keypad??
i wanted to buy it becus it's mini, but when i look at it at the stores, (hands-on exp.) it's not mini. the size is fine, but it's so THICK.
@jith, 16 Aug 2011I bought the phone 2 days back. Awesome display. Bravia @ its best..
1. Awesome disp... moreThe 3' screen is a con? It's mini right?
If SE slapped it with a 4'3 display, it would still be called "mini"?
This is an evident that there are stupid individual on this earth.
@jith, 16 Aug 2011I bought the phone 2 days back. Awesome display. Bravia @ its best.. Pros. 1. Awesome disp... morehey is there any voice of zzzz in the phone??? or while video recording...as said by others in previous comments....and how many hours does it work...if chargd once...?
Hey , this is my 4th android ph n aftr iphn4 ,,,this is just very briliant ,sound web camera n all othrs thngs ,batry lasts for a day n half with gud usage n no prob of noise in any feature
I bought my handset yesterday. In Rs 15000/- budget this is great phone!!! I recorded video in silent environment I didn't hear any noise. The screen is awesome. The sound quality with headset & without headset is mind blowing! Go & buy this phone.
Going through the User's comments leaves me confused.
1) is the battery life good or poor? Will it give a talk time of 6 hrs, if i dont do any browsing/syncing ?
2) is tehre really a grave problem of noise during video recording?
any of my mini pro friends can u plz post some multiple videos of 720p recorded in a calm environment...
plz,sum1 using this phone tell me wotz d battery back up wen v use video calling through a 3g network??sum1 ws commenting tat video callin is not possible in this model!!!!!!!!!! is it like that? plz help me sum1!!!!
@jith, 16 Aug 2011I bought the phone 2 days back. Awesome display. Bravia @ its best.. Pros. 1. Awesome disp... moreJeez come on. You moan about the screen size. It's not called a Mini phone for nothing ya know. They fitted a screen as big as they could without making the phone too large what more do you want??