yash, 13 Aug 2011yes@ yash Is thr any issue with playing videos recorded in HD(noise etc.) ? user who has the phone, plz try and tell.
yash, 13 Aug 2011yesis there any issue regarding playing HD videos with this phone ? Users who have , please try and answer.
this is killing me... its been few days since i'm searching for hands on reviews and watching videos in languages which i did'nt even know that existed....
pls gmsarena post the review soon...
and in menwhile, did someone found a good review?? pls give us the link....
can ne 1 who bought xperia mini pro tell if zoom in function works while video recording?
33SS, 13 Aug 2011Does it have an arabic keyboard?Yes. It has Arabic keyboard. In addition to English.
can we use pendrive directly to this phone??
is there cable to connect pendrive??
On my phone that noise was there all the time. It had nothing to do with phone video recording capability. You just notice it better on videos, because phones microphone picks it up on to the videos.
I fist noticed it when making my first phone call, but when i put my ear near the phone even when not making calls I realised that noise was there all the time.
I don't know how much you guys like to actually make phone calls with this phone...rather than do some nerd things. But if some of you have ever made a phone call with this phone, please tell me if you had that noise on background. :)
AnonD-5627, 12 Aug 2011i'm using aircel sim card and it says xperia mini pro does not support ota settings, what shou... moreota is over the air updates.nt a prob. It means that u wnt b able to dwnload the updates directly on ur mobile
Sakthi, 14 Aug 2011Hi all. Any one tell about battery performance of Mini pro..?its osm go for it :)
Mi2, 13 Aug 2011The noise problem is only there when recorded video is played. No issues with music player, an... morewhy would any one want to record video without audio? it is a major problem with noise in a mobile having HD camera.
writing this review with thwarting phone itself !
so. u cn understand hws easy and fast it is using the qwerty keypad.
2. about sound problems during video recording - i haven't found any of them yet .. i wonder if someone hears bird chirping.. by the way there is a click sound at the end of recording. you may guess that of the button.
3. awesome xperia .. awesome sound - plug in ears .. and you will be in virtual theatre .. plus the cloud technology make the speakers loud too.
4. display - nyc display with mobile bravia engine. you don't know about mobile bravia engine then let me tell you its color technology used by sony in its hd laptops and hd tvs .. which gives you more vibrant colors and clarity.
5. battery - yeah battery is okay okay . lasts for about 5 hours with extreme usage . with standby time 2-3 days and music listening time is 8-9 hours.
6. camera- now that's why i bought this phone and in fact it is awesome . still fotos r perfect but what is worth the price is hd camcorder .. i wonder if it really is 5 megapixels .. may be it is more than that. i.e it has wonderful camera.
7. very fast processor in comparison to other mobiles.
pros - display , sound , mobile bravia , xloud , camera.
cons - battery ( if you wanna use it for whole day )
ask me questions twitter @ rachitrm
gtalk @ email@example.com
thanks and regards.
The Xperia Mini Pro is a beauty that can easily give any phone a good run for its money. With the features it offers it is a great buy at 15,400 INR.
The touchscreen is very good.It works with the slightest of touches. The interface brilliant. The customised corners is something that other Android phones should also be given because it makes life very easy and looks great as well.
Phone calling is great. Reception is brilliant even in areas of low signal strength. (My previous phone was never able to receive signals in those areas). The sound is loud and clear. Its a great device for music playback and viewing videos,in spite of the small screen.
Web browsing is even better with the multi-touch zooming.
The camera is one of the best 5 megapixels camera that I have seen. The smile detection works like charm. I cannot resist the phone if he sees the camera at work. 1 of the biggest pluses for the phone. The processor 1GHz makes it a mini bomb.
Like other Androids video calling is not possible. But video chatting works well.
Now the only drawback is the battery power. On heavy usage the phone barely lasts 13 hours.If I can put it in a better way if you charge it at night,it will last around 20 hours or so. The standby time is also not as given by sony ericsson. But I suppose this can be over-looked for all the features it possess.
I hope this review was of some help :)
karthik, 13 Aug 2011Whether 3G video call facility is available in xperia mini pro ???? anyone help me ...its tere
Can anyone plz tell me about the build quality of quarty keypad? Can everything be done without without physical keypad ? Plz reply
Hotma Sibuea, 13 Aug 2011Very nice. I bought the white one tonight in Jakarta. Last month I bought Samsung GS2, and thi... moreanybody tell me about hd game playing in mini pro and shall i use my keyboard to play game