AnonD-99259, 16 Jan 2013how the hell do you know I dint tried enough HTC?? my every peer has got a HTC so you better g... moreRelax boy you seem to be rather obstinate and keep those unruly remarks to youself. your phrases don't make sense: "get your basics right and then talk about HTC...." "stop this mini pro obsession"...
"grow up buddy"! I know there are great phones out there but can you name any one phone released between 2011-2013 with minimal size,sliding keyboard,led notification,Dual camera,Bravia-like screen? Simply none.
My remarks were for the color smudge in camera pics,(you dont understand the word "tint") on HTC cameras and Xperia 2012 models. READ before answering.
Your every peer having an HTC couldn't convince you to buy one, and you end whinning obsessively against xperia mini pro. If man enough throw off xperia MP rightaway and all your toubles end!Else stop trolling here.
AnonD-99237, 14 Jan 2013Be specific when comparing two phones. its not xperia mini pro against HTC. besides you haven'... morehow the hell do you know I dint tried enough HTC?? my every peer has got a HTC so you better get your basics right and then talk about HTC....
oh cmon kid stop this mini pro obsession...there are better fone's available in market try them..even tipo is better than mini pro...grow up buddy!
AnonD-99259, 14 Jan 2013not convinced by ua reply..its battery is an issue..isn't? ...also HTC's 5mp is way better tha... moreBe specific when comparing two phones. its not xperia mini pro against HTC. besides you haven't tried enough htc! EVERY HTC I TRIED running ANDROID OS has pink/blue tint in the pics. XPERIA mini pro pics are very clear. Try getting an XPERIA 2012 phone and you will realise a blue tint in bright parts, this is not the case with xperia mini pro.
AM NOT convincing you, since you are a whinning kid. Have reasons for NOT liking what you have and though cant afford but idealising the bigger toys. NO 5MPX regular CMOS camera equipped android phone beats XPERIA mini pro quality and sound!
END TO Argument!
AnonD-99237, 14 Jan 2013Bro what i find in your comment is a whinning baby, who wanted a 2GB RAMed NEXUS 4 but is sati... morenot convinced by ua reply..its battery is an issue..isn't? ...also HTC's 5mp is way better than Sony's 5mp...I cant carry my cyber-shot everywhere...
I'm compromising on its 3inch size js because I want features...bt Sony is not providing me that...I mean battery back up, RAM, camera....the fone is relli disappointing in these areas :/
AnonD-99259, 13 Jan 2013This phone sucks big time!
I friggin hate this phone...got it almost a year back.,n here's my... moreBro what i find in your comment is a whinning baby, who wanted a 2GB RAMed NEXUS 4 but is satiated with a cheaper toy. next time buy a device after saving enough money and TRYING the phone in a shop or following reviews. For me XPERIA mini pro is apex of SONY Design team efforts. A complete package covering call making>full sized keyboard>display>camera>sound>speakers unparalled.Empty ram is rubbish ram, the more CPU uses the better. Am running my XPERIA MINI PRO on Gingerbread try downgrading from ICS and you shall never complain of sluggishness in UI transition or gaming.
The camera in MINI pro is way better than exmor capable ones, with very less noise in dark. Try manually adjusting the settings scene-wise, disable the auto scene. or download HDR camera apps from market. taking pics in dark is taking pics in dark never equal to those in bright light. Buy a cybershot!
This phone sucks big time!
I friggin hate this phone...got it almost a year back.,n here's my review about the fone:
not much at its price range but I feel its screen graphics are really cool n um fan of its bravia engine.
1. POOREST BATTERY EVER....im js like normal teenagers n always connected to internet. its battery drains too fast..I only get 3.5-4 hours...this is ridiculous...I have to keep it plugged with charger 24*7...this is hell...now I have got a substitute fone also, in case of emergency!
2. LOW RAM....though they say it has got 512MB RAM but that's not the case...it has only 200Mb...even worse my fone is year old now it shows only 50MB left...now I cant do multi tasking..this thing frustrates me alot...seems I have to format it...but the data will get erased...:(...hell with it..:x
3. Camera is also poor...shoots some nice pics outdoor but if light is lil dim it seems pics are shot by 1mp camera...I give it 1.5star out of 5.
4. internal memory is 400mb...that's not sufficient for android because some apps cant be transferred to memory card..so 400mb is not enough!
5. there's some kinda lid or somethin which u have to open n then you plug it with the charger...but after a year use that lid is torn out now....n to open that thing relli makes me cry :'( ...what the hell is that Sony??????? I mean what were they thinking when they made this fone!
PLEASE DONT BUY THIS FONE...IT REALLY SUCKS!!
P.S: I'M. A SONY FAN.. UM INTENDING TO BUY XPERIA Z, HOPEFULLY , n get rid of this mini pro thing....
THIS FONE SUCKS DNT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON IT!
a quick question to those with rooting and flashing roms experience, hopefully some kind soul would answer:
I have a mini pro, bought it used, it is already rooted and is flashed to an "xperia s rom" in gingerbread version
I have no rooting and modding and flashing custom rom experience, but am very interested in updating the camera with this mod:
^upon reading the mod, it says that I need to be on ICS in order for me to have this mod
so basically I was wondering, since I needed to upgrade my gingerbread "xperia s rom" to an ICS one
1.download and flash the phone with an official gingerbread firmware then just upgrade from there?
2. Or Can I just straight out..download a custom rom with ICS as its main O.S. version then flash it straight from my gingerbread using xperia s custom rom?
3. I understand that upon flashing any roms...you lose your root...unless you flash a rom that is rooted already by default(?)
4. If I can just flash any custom roms made for the xperia mini pro, regardless of its O.S. version....thatll be great HOHOHO!
5. how can I make this safe? Can I just rely on titanium backup? or do I need to have other apps as backups?
thanks in advance cheers! ^_^
AnonD-90863, 10 Jan 2013try jetaudio basic or the full version bro........best app for musicstill other problems will persist... :-/
try jetaudio basic or the full version bro........best app for music
ever since I upgrade my phone to ICS, some apps are not working well..
I have downloaded N7player, fusion player, xplaye music player and maven player. but none of the above players equilizers are working.
opera mini dont go in background mode, I have to reopen the pages again., cant download videos from tubemate in background, I have to wait untill it finishes the download and then do my other stuffs on phone. download gets stop once I press home button.
is it relates to to thing like rooted or unrooted phone?
whats wrong with my phone ..
plz guys help me out....
@Latif: To check if you are on latest ICS update, compare the firmware installed with those on XDA dev site, usually the custom rom developers prefer the latest releases, hence compare phone's firmware with the latest builds.
As for repairing with PC Companion, it downloads FULL firmware (latest built regionally) not just OTA update and installs it on the phone as factory clean, hence less issues.
Help! Help!! Help!!!
There were two options on the two sides of the bar normally used to receive a phone call(i) receive button & (ii) sound on/off button. Now after upgrade the ICS from GB to IS, I have noticed that sound on/off button is replace by camera button. Friends, is there any option to reform it as it was before. Thanks in advance.
Can anyone help me? My ICS update is lagy and buggy.I read many comments about bug fix ICS update. how to get the bug fix update? and how do I know its bug fix update? Is it entitled 'BUG FIX ICS UPDATE'? pls help me out
amar, 04 Jan 2013I have been using this phone for 1 yr now.the battery backup was not very good but it was mana... moreGo to Power save mode settings and check them. May be that you did set a brightness level of 0% for the screen when the battery is 20% and you think that your phone is shutting down.
I don't have this issue.
1. Mine has no prob with the physical keypad;
2. Do the update to ICS, but afterwards do the repair from PC Companion - it works far better with the ICS;
3. It's the best phone in the price range and maybe more than that;
4. Keep your display brightness at 60% (anyway 100% is recommended for outdoor in the summer) - you'll see that the battery will be OK;
5. Enable xLOUD for sound;
6. Shut down the phone and restart it from time to time - closes the processes cached in memory.
Have a nice day!