anyone know when this phone is released in Ireland? sooo need to get it asap :D
Ok so Sony Messed up big time with x10 Mini Pro 1 now that XDA DEVS fix the software they now use that SOFTWARE in this x10 mini pro 2 GREAT!, Guys Xperia Mini Pro HAd allllllll Features and even a 812MHZ Processor but SE locked those features from the public with android 2.1 and no dual touch. But Thanks to XDA Devs we were free from those limitation. Its jus a way 2 make $$ and for those who didn't know sony ericsson xperia x10 mini pro had dual touch jusc check out my blog and u'll see. www.modmyxperia.wordpress.com
Sure it does support HD Gaming. It should be even faster than the desire HD because of the less screen resolution. (Desire HD = 480x800, Mini Pro2 = 320x480)
I don't know how the specifications says "Focus", there is no focus by default, u may do it with the help of any application, but no default focus.
I miss the previous color red on this new Xperia Pro. Please Bring this color Sony, don't let me down!!!
This just looks like a basic upgrade to the X10 mini pro. What I think would make it a killer is TV out. I can't think of any android qwerty phone with that. Come on SE! How hard can it be. Nokia does it on cheaper phones.
swapnilp, 14 Jun 2011does it supportd hd gaming, if it does please reply!HVGA screens should support all games and it packs the power so it should have no issues whatsoever.
ClickGamer, 12 Jun 2011@ Anynomous, Yes it has a resolution of 320x480 but you have to think about the speed it gets... moreI do like to note that compared to the X10 mini pro the keys are barely (perhaps NOT
ClickGamer, 12 Jun 2011@ Anynomous,
Yes it has a resolution of 320x480 but you have to think about the speed it gets... moreYeah actually I haven't even thought about that yet! nonetheless for such a small screen HVGA is very good infact!
And: It's the size of the sensor, not the amount of megapixels that notifies the quality of the picture ;)
I do like to note that compared to the X10 mini pro the keys are barely (perhaps NOT
Ssg, 13 Jun 2011This is the most crap phone, i have seen in last 10-years.
It is such a crap, that even basic... moreThis phone is not even released yet, aren't you talking about the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro?
your comment makes no sense
If this device had only an exmor r camera it would've had mo0re attention if u know what i mean but for something this size it exceeded my expectations for sure i'll give it an 8.5 out of 10
This is the most crap phone, i have seen in last 10-years.
It is such a crap, that even basic functionalities are also not working as expected.
Just to name a few major issues:
1. "The phone process has unexpected stopped.." this message come often while you are getting a call ot in-between a call. And the call disconnects.
2. The camera HW button works only when camera app is on the top. The expected behavior is to launch camera when it is to running. But it is a dead button when camera app is not on foreground.
3. Some of the music related apps do not stop audio when a call comes i.e both the audios (caller's voice and song) is audible. (Is the a audio policy manager in this phone?)
4. When a call comes it takes while to show who is calling! Till that point it just keeps on ringing and vibrating with the wallpaper image and nothing on it.
5. When one wants to disconnect a call, it takes quiet a while to wake the display light up and the display to respond to the call disconnect tap on the desktop icon. It unnecessarily eats up my talk time.
6. Virtual key board pops-up, even if there is not editable field on the UI.
7. Numerous reboots without any warning. Since i use a password protected SIM, so after reboot, it silently waits for me to re-enter the pin. How on earth the user is supposed to know that phone has
rebooted because of some crash and it is waiting for SIM-pin. Thats simply means you are not reachable any more.
I have been using this since last 2-3 months and so many major issues i have discovered. Seriously, i want to ask Sony Ericsson - Did they really did any testing before releasing this phone?
Yes it has a resolution of 320x480 but you have to think about the speed it gets. Less Pixels = More Perfomance. This phone is a beast with the 1GHZ processor and 512 MB of Ram.
Nikender, 07 Jun 2011Is this handset available in white color without pink(as shown in picture)yes..d pink one is one of d changeable back covers which come with packing....i think.
Looks lie a nice phone! The only minor specs compared to it's big brother the Xperia pro is the screen and the camera:
3" 320x480 (mini pro) vs 3.7" 480x854 (pro)
5MP (mini pro) vs 8MP (pro)