I bought neo v. It's really good phone and IcS 4.0.3 sofware available now .l updated 2.3.4 into 4.0.3 and it has no affecte the speed of ram
I am a new Android user and have been using a White Neo V heavily since 2 days with GB and 25+ apps.
. My review:
1) Screen display - Beautiful display with Bravia Engine
2) Lag - Whats that??
3) Game Play - Super ! No lags.
4) Heat Issue - Its not Heat, its called Warmth. Girls can also bear it !
5) Rebooting Issue - No instances.
6) Looks - KILLER !!
7) Scratch and finger print - Take White Neo V, no prints visible unless observed closely.
8) Call Quality - Very Good. Noise cancellation works very well.
9) Battery - Backup is good enough for more than 1 day when used wisely.
10) Data Connectivity (Internet) - Still trying to connect to Internet using Vodafone in Bangalore. Sometimes it connects. Since I have 2G slow internet, Google Play, Sync etc. are giving me tough times. Need to talk to Customer Care for it. However, have used BSNL WiFi in my friends home, works like charm on Neo V !
11) ICS Update - Waiting for stable results from other users, however its available via PC Companion.
12) Cost - Couldn't have got a better option ! Worth spending the money.
Happy User here !
I have bought this phone just before 10days. It's a quite brilliant phone.
now 2 to 3 days i m facing a prob in my neo v.sometime its showing service not responding.its have 3 option
force to close, wait, report.plz help me out is it normal or something wrong in my ph.
mesh, 03 May 2012i have the ray, i updated to ics few weeks back, it is laggy, GB is smooooth and the phone's m... moreSince you have a Ray and not a NEO i suggest you take your comments to the RAY comments page and not here. I and other Neo users who have upgraded their NEO's have no issues at all. Please do not mislead the people by being in the wrong forum
AnonD-48801, 02 May 2012I bought one neo v.i have one problem.i am using reliance2g net. It keeps disconnecting by its... morehi i m facing the same issue.i m using reliance also.i m frm kolkata.i think its happening b.coz of reliance.
Anonymous, 03 May 2012hey guys can anybody sugges me which one is better: quickoffice pro or officesuite pro? I want... moreGo for Kingsoft Office free in Google Play, dont pay for quickoffice or other.. Kingsoft office is way much better, complete suite
Anonymous, 03 May 2012hey guys can anybody sugges me which one is better: quickoffice pro or officesuite pro? I want... moreDont buy either, Look for Kingsoft Office free in Google Play. Complete Office suite including word processor, presentation maker and spreadsheets. Dont waste money on quickoffice or any other
which is better?? SE Neo v or Galaxy W?
who has an experience with this phone? how can you say that it is better?
Hello,please i have an urgent inquiry.
I just bought the phone yesterday, and "Whatsapp" wont work,it verifies the phone number successfully but when it asks to choose a nickname it displays a Faliure message saying "check you are connected to the internet"... and the fact is I AM connected!! my service provider says it's a software issue! :/ what do i do?!!
help please please
Does anyone know how to change the keyboard layout of this phone. I guess my phone layout changed to Japanese layout because of some un obvious reasons.please let me know how to change this to international layout.
hey guys can anybody sugges me which one is better: quickoffice pro or officesuite pro? I want to buy a paid app so plz help me......
pal, 03 May 2012In my earlier post i have told that ics is laggy, but not anymore. I just rooted my device and... moreHow did u ROOT ur phone??
can u please tell me the procedure..
is it safe to root the phone?
i have the ray, i updated to ics few weeks back, it is laggy, GB is smooooth and the phone's memory handles it well.
my advice dont update yet till an update is made available
In my earlier post i have told that ics is laggy, but not anymore. I just rooted my device and using systemcleanup and link2sd to freez some bloatware and deleted some unnessery junk app like facebook, mcafe antivirus etc. And now my ics is smoother than gb and ra
hy frnds, my phone have been detected the ICS update. I did click on the update button but nothing is showing that the update is in the process..any help plssss....
AnonD-42387, 03 May 2012Neo v best phone to buy... hi there, thx for the reply. u using xperia neo v now? erm so is ICS better or GB better?