friends should i buy neo vi or htc desire.i can afford both.with respect to specifications which is better ?
AnonD-16439, 07 Nov 20111. black is black when viewed direct but tends to become little grey which tilted... but then ... morethanks for ur detailed reply.. Cleared most doubts about the neo. i am comparing to Samsung Galaxy W which has slightly better specs but thats ok. Only thing bothering me is support, i have confidence in samsung mobile support, but just not sure abt SE. Hav also heard there r no support centres in mumbai, hv u done any research on same?
AnonD-16439, 04 Nov 2011ok i am using this phone for now 3 weeks and my review
>DESIGN: SE never let me down wit... moreooppsss.. i forgot to add these
>MESSAGING: 3.7 inch screen... perfect size for effortless typing even on portrait mode... landscape supported... if screen less than 3.5 u did be in trouble typing
what is an entertaining part is swype like feature by T9 trace.. excellent... its really fast to type long msg with that
>BROWSING: the default browser is ok... not that bad... supports flash player
although i use Dolphin HD(gesture page loading feature) and Opera mobile(text reflow on pinch to zoom)
>TIMESCAPE: it is ok... good way to see all the things happening at once... like call log, msg, facebook, twitter and all... but takes a lot of data when refreshing... specially for 1st time.. (got robbed that time :( )
but i love the flow and viewing style... good work frm SE
Nataraj, 07 Nov 2011Hey can any one tell that can we have video chat on FB or Gmail on this phone.. Planning to buy.it has google talk with icon labeled as Talk..
u can download facebook messenger frm android market.. but this one does not have video chat
use skype or yahoo msgr .. they both support video chat
AnonD-19414, 07 Nov 2011like your review.and now i want to buy neo v can you please tell me detailed about neo v Music... morehahaha... u neednt worry... its Sony Ericsson... the name is enough :D
-the music player is simplistic by design... something that i like... (too many option on screen make its crampy)... the infinity option is really great..
-sound quality is very good.. there are 10 equalizer option but i keep it in Rock..
-loudspeaker is quite loud and paired it up with the Xloud feature it becomes greatly audible...
-headphones are clear with mild bass(lil disappointment here)... but over all not bad... (although as i said in my review W200i bass reflex outperforms this one)
i am anyway planning to buy the in-ear type one... the rounded ones dont fit in my ear >:(
from the looks... SE live walkman has almost similar music player as that of Neo V (frm the review of GsmArena)
Hey can any one tell that can we have video chat on FB or Gmail on this phone.. Planning to buy.
AnonD-25487, 31 Oct 2011Hey guys plss help me wid memory card problem.. Its damn annoyin.. Scared to change d card as ... morechange the memory card with new no problem I changed the card on the first day itself no problem for past two weeks....
AnonD-16439, 07 Nov 2011yes you can.. not with the built in office lite app... download some office app frm android ma... morelike your review.and now i want to buy neo v can you please tell me detailed about neo v Music Quality it really matters more to me or should i go for sony ericsson live with walkman waiting for your reply.thanks
AnonD-27536, 06 Nov 2011HI Frnds...tnks 4 yr suggestions. Getting used to my 1st android. With the help of i-net and m... moreUseless apps in my views r:-
Advance task killer
(Use battry docter app insted of above 2)
App 2 SD (Since Gingerbread has inbuit facility of moving app to ur SD card)
OI file manager(Astro is far better. No use of two filemanager)
Juice defender(Free version drains more batter then it saves)
Look out( Use AVG antivirus. It is better and much litter then Lookout)
Olive office premium(OFFICE SUTE IS ALREADY COMES WITH PHONE)
Memory card comes with the phone is a bit slow(Class 2-- Read/Write speed is 2MBPS).Processor in ur phone runs at 1Ghz and it has to wait every time it retrive data from card. Purchace a new Class 10 memory card which has Read/Write speed is 10MBPS.
Hope it will help u.
I bought my neo v,superb display
But unable to play youtube video?
When I click on watch video,its not playing
I m using aircel 2g sim
Then I put sim in my t715 its playing normal video without buffering?
Plz suggest what should I do?
AnonD-7339, 06 Nov 2011Should i go For Lg optimus Black or for sony ericsson neo V ?? Please Help Me Guys !!LG optimus
zub, 06 Nov 2011can i edit my office documents on this xperia neo v..?? yes you can.. not with the built in office lite app... download some office app frm android market or torrent.. i use picsel smart office
Jai, 07 Nov 2011hey supernova, had a couple of qs more..
1. How good is the black level of the LCD display?
... more1. black is black when viewed direct but tends to become little grey which tilted... but then who is going to watch it that way :P
2. the 720p recording is very good. Neo V also has an additional mic at back which acts as noise canceler so sounds are very clear. recording format- mp4
3. on moderate use... it definitely lasts a day long.. but then it really depends on ur usage and number of communication apps installed like whatsApp or viber or yahoo msgr or skype... they tend to keep running in background... so my advice once done using net.. switch off all the required setting and restart phone :)
4. i downloaded picsel smart office frm torrentz... small app.. after installed it becomes 17mb easy to use app :)
5. Sony has pc suite called PC Companion...it seems easy to use but then i dont have experience to compare it with kies(never used) :)
6. if u mean wireless tethering... there is an option in the phone to use internet frm phone via wifi... but i havnt use it yet...
7. many ppl face rebooting problem. i have got no issues with my handset... although there is an update for phone which i m not installing.
AnonD-16439, 06 Nov 2011dont know.... but if u or any1 tries do post it here...
my gpu of pc supports hdmi but i m sk... morehey supernova, had a couple of qs more..
1. How good is the black level of the LCD display?
2. How good are the 720p videos taken by the camera? Also what format does the phone save videos like 3gp or mp4?
3. Does the battery last a day atleast on moderate to heavy use?
4. Samsung Galaxy W comes with Office doc viewer n editor.. Does the Neo V have a office editor?
5. Samsung phones use Kies software for connecting to PC, what sw does Sony use? How good is it?
6. Samsung kies allows wireless connection to pc, does Sony sw allow same?
7. Any problems or complaints u hv with this phone?
Thx in advance...
AnonD-7339, 06 Nov 2011Should i go For Lg optimus Black or for sony ericsson neo V ?? Please Help Me Guys !!hey frnd,go for neo v.it has new looks and bit more battery power and hdmi out. I would suggest u to go for neo v.
AnonD-7339, 06 Nov 2011Should i go For Lg optimus Black or for sony ericsson neo V ?? Please Help Me Guys !!Go for the Xperia Neo V its an awesome handset, easily beats the iphone 4 hands down and thats a big call!!
Should i go For Lg optimus Black or for sony ericsson neo V ??
Please Help Me Guys !!
Abhi_Hyd, 04 Nov 2011No need of App2SD app. since in android 2.3.4(Neo V firmware) has in built facility of movin a... moreHI Frnds...tnks 4 yr suggestions. Getting used to my 1st android. With the help of i-net and my cousin, i hv dwnloaded many app, which is fun but it made my mobile slower and less responsive.
My cousin told that it may be due to dwnloadn many similar app. SO i'm listing my dwnloaded app- KINDLY POINT ME APP WHICH ARE SIMILAR AND NEEDS TO BE DELETED and one which i hv missed out.
Adobe flash 11
Advance task killer
App 2 SD
Astro file manager
OI file manager
Olive office premium