And one last thig about it's screen size is it annoying in browsing and so or it's just fine?
thanks in advance :)
Hello Guys , I am an administrator of Sony Mobile EG facebook page :D and I am willing to get a new phone (as i have X10 mini pro 4 now), so plz dear xperia ray users, I have some questions for you i wish i could find the answer:
1- which color is less in appearing scratches and pale of the paint and fingerprints?
2- about the battery if i am a frequent internet user, how far it could last?
3- how bad or good is the camera in still images and video.
4- how far does it lag sometimes and what could help in making it always smooth?
5- how far is the screen scratch resistant. and how far it's clear in the daylight? should i max the brightness outdoors or it's just fine on 50%?
5- and one last thing is about speaker as some users say it's low and also gsmarena. and also the audio quality in a better quality headphones than the provided with it if you tried that.
Thanks all in advance :)
No flash only photo light which giving poor light...is there any application for camera in which we will get flash
Anonymous, 18 Apr 2012hey guys... Im plannin on buying a xperia ray but im really concerned with the LED flash and s... moreHey Guys.. This is an amazing phone. About the flash, you actually don't need a Flash for this phone's camera. It's so good. Unless its a dark environment.
badz, 18 Apr 2012use opera mobile or opera mini apps..(can be downloaded free on play store)I tried opera .dolphin.when I click download the range Will get cut and shows error in network connection .in vedio it goes to market and show to download diretrix some app.but I all ready instald download all application from market.
yibari, 15 Apr 2012when ever i make or receive phone call my phone all ways go blank so it makes me not to discon... moredon't understand your problem..=_=
maybe you are talking about your light sensor??(at the front top right of your phone?)
vin, 16 Apr 2012how about experia when i buy this phone no games attach how i can have games in my phone insta... morejust open your android market/play store on your apps menu..there tons of free and paid games..
Wolverine, 17 Apr 2012Anybody got a hands on review of Xperia ray with the latest update i.e ICS update?so far it's great..the only drawback is ics use more ram.. means app need more time to load or not responding..worst case force close..
-->because ics is based on g nexus (which has 1gb ram compared to ray 512mb)
Gokul, 17 Apr 2012I'm using xperia ray for last 2 months.... Its such a gud phone wit al the features tat I expe... moreyeah.. plus the low capacity battery.. can only few hours (maybe less)when heavy use..
ap, 17 Apr 2012does anyone know why my phone will be shut down suddenly when its battery has %44 charge ? I u... morei only could think 2 reasons:
1. your battery is damaged
2. your phone need battery calibration (can only be done in rooted phone)
ap, 17 Apr 2012does anyone know why my phone will be shut down suddenly when its battery has %44 charge ? I u... moreHi,
You should "recalibrate" your battery. Here's how you do it when that happens again:
1. Charge the phone up to 100% again.
2. Now, when it reaches 100%, remove the charger, then remove the battery of your xperia ray.
3. Connect the phone (with no battery) with charger (plug it on power outlet). Let it stay for 5-10 seconds.
4. Connect the phone battery.
5. Now you will notice that it is charging again, mine is that after I did step 1-4, my battery is at 92% when in reality should be 100%. Do this whenever you want to.
Let me know if that work for you. :)
hello frinds i am plan to buy this mobile if any suggestion for to buy better then this model plsssssssssssssssss rep urgent
hey.. my mobile shows connected to wifi but has no internet access.. at the same time my other mobile works fine on the wifi.. what to do?
ap, 17 Apr 2012does anyone know why my phone will be shut down suddenly when its battery has %44 charge ? I u... moreFrom several discussions I've read regarding your battery problem, they suggest to do these steps:
1. Charge the battery overnight with the supplied poweradapter, not with the USB cable,
2. Drain the battery without SD card, and backlight on full,
3. At some level, the phone will turn off. Switch it on and go to the bootloader mode (google it how to access bootloader on xperia ray, different android ver. have diff way to access it) and drain the battery until it's drained completely,
4. Charge the battery again with the supplied poweradapter
5. Repeat the whole steps once again or twice.
Hope it works.