Hi there, I am little bit confused right now what mobile phone should I buy Samsung galaxy ace or this One. I love sony a lot.give some good thoughts or idea about this device.
Not worth 19 k, Camera just sucks to core, pathetic battery, loudness is issue, Xloud is a big joke.
excellent display, speed, UI,
can someone help me..image stabilizer in my xperia ray not function..any suggestion?
Sony Ericsson is now just "Sony".
It's official now...
Dalgard, 25 Oct 2011Experienced users, please help! I'm undecided what to buy: I used Nokia phones since 1993. ... moreif u r gonna use it for heavy gps, than this is not ur mobile. this mobile is for those who use it moderately. with moderate use its 1.5 day backup
PX7, 26 Oct 2011Between Xperia Ray n Xperia Neo V , which one should i go for ? Pls help me on dis . Thanks Xperia neo has better applications , but Xperia ray has got the looks. .both are good phones
I have the smartphone and I love it!
It's very smooth and with the 8.1 mp camera I take pictures in beautiful quality.
camera is its main feature and they havent put flash in it.. like a real flash!! thats so lame for me!! it must've had a super flash in it!! but overall a classical phone!!
Can those who own this phone help me out with this, What's the usuable internal memory and hence how many hd games can it fit at max including apps like skype, espn app and foursquare app.??
Bokser Serbia, 26 Oct 2011I bought this phone few hours ago... superb phone. there is only one thing I dont like: camera... morethere is no flish light how much the cost of phone pls tell can we buy it
Anonymous, 25 Oct 2011can you help me choose between nokia 700 and xperia ray?
Nokia 700 - great build quality, clear black display, gorilla glass, good codec support, 2gb storage, limited apps.
Xray - android market, great screen with high pixel density (close to iphone4), 8mp cam.
Two of the best looking phones out there.
Choose wisely and good luck.
GSP, 26 Oct 2011How much is the price of this phone here in the Philippines? In PHP. Thanks.It's 15 - 16k php.
I wish se used gorilla glass n more internal memory.
How much is the price of this phone here in the Philippines? In PHP. Thanks.
Between Xperia Ray n Xperia Neo V , which one should i go for ? Pls help me on dis . Thanks
I bought this phone few hours ago... superb phone. there is only one thing I dont like: camera light. It isn't flash light.
Dalgard, 25 Oct 2011Experienced users, please help! I'm undecided what to buy: I used Nokia phones since 1993. ... moreSave yourself a lot of tome and £$$€€ and buy a Sony Ericsson Elm. Not a "smart-phone" but has GPS. The phone lasts 9 days for me on standby if I don't use it.
Experienced users, please help!
I'm undecided what to buy: I used Nokia phones since 1993. But now I need GPS on my phone, so it seems I am forced to buy a smartphone.
This is what I absolutely need:
1. talking to the phone (of course). So, excellent sound.
2. a long life battery. I used to recharge my phone every 7-10 days, so I hate to carry a recharger or a spare battery with me. I don't want a phone which needs to be recharged daily or twice a day. Battery life is VERY important for me.
3. GPS. I need to use the GPS very often, and in foreign countries/cities.
4. a reasonably small phone.
This is what I don't need:
1. Playing games on my phone. (I just bought a 6000$ desktop for games).
2. Browsing the internet (I usually carry a laptop with me, and I will soon buy an ultrabook. But, maybe my needs will change about browsing in particular).
So, what should I choose? Android? Symbian Belle? It seems Android eats battery very fast, while Symbian will be abandoned soon. After researching the specs on paper, I hesitate between these:
1. Samsung Galaxy S2 or S (they have all I need, plus a great battery o paper)/
2. Nokia 600 or 701 (I like more the lok of N500 and N600, than the rounded corners of 701, but N600 is not on the market yet).
3. Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray (great look, plus all I need...except for the battery life? I really don't know how this phone is behaving in real life).
Any other suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks, and sorry for my bad english, I am not a native.
Most reviews I've read points out that the ray's screen is prone to scratches.
Is this true?