Sone, 15 Jun 2008a very small preview of tha x1 http://www.myvideo.nl/watch/3891751Love it even more and its not as big as it looks on photos which is good not bad,,its easy pocketable + 3inch screen
see the C905 with all its glory new live pics in the link below
NOKIA outsells SE 6:1, well so what, its about whether you want to be different to everybody else, or, blend in with everybody else. Good luck buying NOKIA, and I hope it makes you feel safe, for me, I'm self confident enough to buy SE, as their phones have never disappointed. And the X1 looks like my next step up after the cool K850 - I have never used a qwerty before though.
Raad, 13 Jun 2008why does this cell phone has 65k color not 16M color like Nokia? the older models have 256 K... moreit's a 800*480 pixels resolution. 65k it's more than enough. on such resolution there is no diference between 65k, 256k or 16m. and the screen is the latest technology.
Compare master, 14 Jun 2008I like N96.16GB with memomry card WOWThe Xperia can hace up to 32 gb memory
i do not believe SE is 5th.
i see more people using sony ericsson than samsung and lg.
sony ericsson is n0 1 in most countries in europe.
motorola is n0 1 is usa.
nokia is n0 1 in most of the countries around the world.
samsung and lg is nothing.
reason why all these new phones are at 65k colors is cus Windows mobile cant do any better right now...only the symbian os can do that
Phones with tegra chipset have a long way to go before they arrive in your pocket.
@ NVidea Tegra APX 250;
who in the hell are you telling us to forget our phones Sony Ericsson and HTC and your phone even doen't exixst on the list of the phones at the left and just wait for the other Sony Ericsson and HTC phone bec. Sony Ericsson are combining with HTC with the help of Sony Ericsson it can provide TFT Touchscreen and good softwares and by the help of HTC, HTC can provide a 500+ MHZ processor and Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional other good features...
Forget about SE Xperia X1, forget about HTC Touch Pro. Be hold, the upcoming next-gen NVidia Tegra APX 2500 Windows Mobile Phone. Coming in Q4 2008 or Q1/Q2 2009.
- The Tegra line will be all-in-one, integrated systems on a chip, containing an 800MHz ARM CPU, GeForce GPU, image processor, HD video processor, and controllers for all other aspects of core operations (memory, USB ports, communication) -- in a package about the size of a dime.
- The range will come in two varieties to start -- the Tegra 600 and the Tegra 650. Both chips can run games like Quake 3 with full filters and anti-aliasing at rates of more than 40 FPS, and will support 1080p HDMI, WSXGA+ LCD or CRT, and NTSC/PAL TV outs.
- Products will be built atop Windows CE or Windows Mobile, though the company isn't ruling out other operating systems, like Android.
- The chipset is 1/10th the size of Intel's Atom and is ultra-low power. A single charge can allow the user to run audio for 130 hours or HD video for up to 30 hours.
- The first Tegra systems will be handhelds or small laptops with screens ranging in size from 4-inches to 12-inches, with QWERTY or touchscreen interfaces, as well as WiFi and possibly 3G connectivity.
- Starting prices for the initial devices will range from $199 to $249.
- The demo we saw of the NVIDIA UI is an actual interface that the company is seeding to developers. It takes advantage of the Tegra's GPU and is quite fast (videos of the UI running on the APX 2500 below).
- NVIDIA is giving both an SDK for that UI and hardware development kit to partners, and encouraging them to utilize the custom chipset of the Tegra for user interface design and functionality.
- The chipmaker expects to see media players, MIDs, and
Raad, 13 Jun 2008why does this cell phone has 65k color not 16M color like Nokia? the older models have 256 K... moreThis phone as less colors but a refresh rate higher, so it will look as you have more colors (i just read this), let's see how it really looks.
Did SE take out the accelerometer? It was in the specification when they first announced it.
Anonymous, 15 Jun 2008Nokia outsells SE 6:1. That means Nokia sold 6 times more than SE. 6 times more consumers p... moreWell done,,now go to the nokia forum to revell in that glory,,i do not care about sales or position in this world its about buying a phone thats right for you and since nokia dont do big touchscreens or good battery life then its not for me at this moment
Nokia outsells SE 6:1.
That means Nokia sold 6 times more than SE. 6 times more consumers prefer Nokia than SE.
The market share of Nokia 8 times larger than SE, and while Nokia market share increases SE loses.
SE only the 5th - 92% of consumers prefer other than SE phone.
Check out recent LG, Samsung, etc. phones!!!!