Xperia x1 has
1. WVGA resolution screen quality
3. 256 MB RAM and 512 MB ROM
4. HSDPA at 7.2 MBps + HSUPA
5. VGA resolution of video on WVGA resolution screen is great.
6. Touch screen and QWERTY keyboard
7. Material quality is premium steel.
8. Long life battery.
9. 3.2 MP image on WVGA resolution screen quality is greater than 5.0 MP image on QVGA resolution screen quality (5 MP image will be better if you print it out for making big poster not on phone screen quality.)
10. HW 3D graphic accelerator
11. WM 6.1 OS (great on MS office, WMP email and many more) although WM 6.1 has only 65000k color but it's more than enough for me because if we are talking about amount of color, it means we are talking about variation of color, my opinion, there is not an object has color as much as 16 MILLION color variation, do you think your car has 16 MILLION color variation ? although there is an object has 16M color but you can't see or detect them at once sight.WVGA resolution screen will cover it to be sharp and bright.
Sweet raptor jesus that is crazy speed.
I hope this isn't crazy expensive like the 8800 Arte, but if it is it's one of the only ones that deserves a crazy price
now i dont know for which one to go w980 or to wait for xperia. Actually i have a k770 and i am very pleased with it but i like more music phones :p
It's coming soon. There is a very solid rumor that it's going to be released on September. Just look for it, which means, G**gle!
So now it's HTC that rule!How many of you have owned a HTC device?HTC release unfinished products If it wasn't for the guru's at the xda developers forum most of the htc's would be nearly unusable.I'll admit they are brilliant devices when you follow the tricks at xda developers but not everyone wants to spend hours on a forum just to get a device preforming the way it ought too.I read SE have demanded a more rounded ready to use handheld.
your right both SE and NOKIA phones are good phone!!! XPERIA X1 and E90 are both good phones except HTC phone...
Stop being so fanatic, both SE and Nokia are good, everyone who thinks anything else don'w have a basic idead of mobile phones, I mean most of people posting here...
E90 is a fine phone, i bought it the minute it came out and is really a laptop replacement. Like i said, all that is missing it Windows Mobile and toutchscreen, all which X1 will have.
do you know who invented Bluetooth first???
It was Ericsson and when Ericsson mobiles merged with Sony here we have electronics beast so don't expect anything less but the performance.
SE is not like NK who ships and sells E90 first then fix the problems in 3rd generation.
SE does a thorugh cross check on each and every product and peace of kit.
@ HTC fan
I mean you phone HTC didn't make it at the top 5 list... ha ha ha and please HTC fan look at the left side to see it for yourself...
good my friend that you will never spam here anymore so that other SE fanatics like me won't spam your NOKIA forum site...
SE borrowed smth from HTC so what ???
Nokia started borrowing things first
Do you know what is Carl Zeiss Optics ???
nokia borrowed it but SE dont need coz they can make them
@Dani I am with you on this one. Omer has a phsyhological problem which can't be cured :-) HTC won't deliver the X1 to SE until christmas and then they still must wait until SE manages to f**k it up big time and only then it will be released to Omer :-)
Finally the perfect phone I have been waiting for (for a long time.) Lets just hope the price tag will not be out of reach!
Give respect and get respect.thats all i can say to you. Take cares
best phone SE ever released...
but they didnt even make it.
good ol' HTC.