hey se users and lovers ı wanna ask u about multi touch...is it possible to use my x10 with multyyy toucchh. help meeee
aweosme phone..awesome net speed..and touch as good as iphone..i love it
Brar, 21 May 2011good touch,clearity but what abt battery.... it hardly goes for 1hr when we use internet nd 2.... morei think x10 has good battery life.i love it,its so contemporary look,2.3 is rolling out and it can be compared with xperia arc its alllmmostt same specs.
Brar, 21 May 2011good touch,clearity but what abt battery.... it hardly goes for 1hr when we use internet nd 2.... moreI really dont understand why most xperia owners blame its battery life...i do get continuous 5hrs of EDGE.on normal usage i get 22-23hrs.battery,,
good touch,clearity but what abt battery.... it hardly goes for 1hr when we use internet nd 2.5hrs on 2g.... choice is urs....
AnonD-1273, 19 May 2011Hi Just have some qurries...
1. Can i format my SD Card (ofcourse after taking proper backup ... more@KanvinX10 your answers
1. u can obviously format ur sd card as sd card never keep any of the android system file rather some application cache or thumbnail files which by mission wil never cause damage to ur cell
2.android 2.3 update is still pending. According to SE itz coming probably in july. But it is coming for our x10 for sure :)
3.pressing back button sometimes keep an application running in background which drains a lot battery life.u better download Advance task killer from market then place a widget of it on the home screen. Afterwards when u will press the widget all application will be killed
4.YES. 2.3 will support flash which wil make possible to watch you tube in browser.
Anonymous, 20 May 2011how can i deactivate my connection to internet... i used this for my postpaid subscription an... moreto desactivate data connection in ur mobile make this first u can download app APN on/off with this u can disable data conection in ur phone or go to settings / wireless and network / mobile networks / networks mode / gsm only ;)
MMA, 20 May 2011Does it have camera on the front screen to use with video call?Camera Primary 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
Features Touch focus, image stabilization, geo-tagging, face and smile detection
Video Yes, WVGA@30fps (720p@30fps with cont. autofocus via Android 2.1 Eclair update), check quality
how can i deactivate my connection to internet...
i used this for my postpaid subscription and i paid too much because of this internet which i didn't use.... even without internet signal it's always roaming and i paid it
MMA, 20 May 2011Does it have camera on the front screen to use with video call?hi.. please read the specs.. no front camera
my xperia x10 speaker is too low ,,, does this mobile has only one speaker ???? or there is something wrong with my mobile ???
Hi Just have some qurries...
1. Can i format my SD Card (ofcourse after taking proper backup on my laptop) without loosing ne important files or nething that requires to run the phone? Wen i was using symbian phones it was quite easy but since i am new to andriod & i saw couple of unknow file / folders on my sd card through some file manager i was quite nerves to do that.. can any body help in this....
2. when 2.3 is coming to india?
3. in 2.3 can we close the application insted of pressing back or home button that we can save on lot of battery n background running data... plz help?
4. can see 2.3 interface anywhere like youtube or atleast can see how 2.3 look n feel is it better then 2.1 ? for me its just apperence.. i realy dont whats big deal or difference in 2.1 vs 2.3??
Thanks in advance bro...
m sure u guys will help me find these answer..
try dis blog
h t t p : / / forum . xda - developers . com / showthread . php?t = 934486
blv me it works. x10 becomes an android giant. battery saves, superfast. wow!!!!
My X10's internal phone memory is 280MB, is dis RAM, or ROM. Wen i open apps, dat 280MB reduces... thx
amit, 19 May 2011phone has problem about camera and battery,,,,if dese r two main criteria for buying da phone ... more@Amit May be you should use the phone and comment here on GSM, I get the battery back up as 2-4 Days. I'm not lying, You can check the statistics on XDA. All you have to do is choose the right ROM .
The best thing I've done with mobiles is buying Xperia X10.
Great phone ! I luv it :) (hands on exp 6 months)