the best phone ever its my opinion , with 2.1 android its one of the best mobiles in the market for moment.
Hi Guys i am going to buy this mobile next week but have couple of questions:
1. Is there bug / Lag in this phone?
2. How is HD recording? hope it doesnt Lag when recording moving videos? as i heard about it?
3. I am using this phone for browsing, downloading clips / movies from internet through Wi-Fi hope the wifi connectivity is Good?
4. What is rooting ? how does this help in enhance phones performance?
5. Can i creat a folder on menu?
6. can i hide some videos & images ?
7. Hope the music is also good or equal to my last W705?
Please guide through this, as i am new to andriod.
thanks in advance guys
GSM rocks in terms of information they share....
TC.. Bye for now...
why does my x10 always switch off by itself?
can anyone help me
niti b, 10 Feb 2011Pls help me When I connect my X10 with laptop, the mbile language shows on laptop screen some... moreYou mean PC companion's language was set to a different language other than english? If so, then just reinstall PC companion and set the language to english when prompted.
I was going through my phone and I went to a place and the language change from English to a different language and when I put it on charge to it does not charge.wants help.Thanks.
rebel, 09 Feb 2011for me too,hd video.try hard reset it should helpThanks did that work for you? Will everything be saved as its taken ages to load everything onto the phone and hate to have to go through all that set up again many thanks.
Pls help me
When I connect my X10 with laptop, the mbile language shows on laptop screen some different ( other than english ) why it happened though my mobile language is English.
Pls help me .....
Thx in advance
Javed, 10 Feb 2011I updated my phone to 2.1.A.0.435. Phone is doing excellent job. Now MT is there, Arabic/Fars... morecustom roms are still not stable.must wait for couple of weeks when will be all fixed but this is only way how to get froyo to xperia,thnx to xda developers!!!
I updated my phone to 2.1.A.0.435. Phone is doing excellent job. Now MT is there, Arabic/Farsi language is available. No complain at all. However, one thing is missing - Flash support in browser. On XDA there are custom Roms i.e. 2.2, 2.3 and even gingerboard. My question is: What are the benefits of flashing phone to those customs roms. Can someone kindly explain what are the gains/loss to flash the phone. If I will get flash support what I will lose from my current firmware (.435). Thank you.
Ravz, 09 Feb 2011There are many ways you can back up your data.
1) Synchronizing the contacts with your gmai... moretnx ravz I will try this.. here,s the link just in case somebody needs this http://ravzzy.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-to-stop-mediascape-from-reading.html?showComment=1297312000589#c6816063089494689761
is funny how people think we are sony E fanboys when we defend the x10 one think Im shure they doesnt know what this phone can do... and that this phone is reliable, strong not laggy, fast and cool but it ok for me is the best I have seen or used... its a shame that phones have a certain life in our hands, because they get old, or we get bored a new one comes out etc but I have the chance to take the arc cause.. to be honest I never like sony e at all, with walkmans and cubershots cause they used boring java Os but now in android they are deeply insteresting, no limits at all, excuse my english
simon, 09 Feb 2011i just updated to 2.1 but the hd recording is awful the sounds muffled abit and the picture is... moreyes you are missing that you got scr....d by sony ericsson thats why i gave my piece of garbige away and got me a n8 now im fery happy i will never buy a sony again dont fall in the same trap as i did whatefer you potential buyers do dont take a x10 yust read this forim and person saing you muat buye it are most proberly a sony salesman i am in SA and no update yet.
i just updated to 2.1 but the hd recording is awful the sounds muffled abit and the picture is grainy as hell also theres no pinch to zoom either is there something im missing on the camera side as hd recording was important when i got the phone...what is the most current firmware code for this phone? thanks if you can help me...
Ravz, 09 Feb 2011I bought my X10 for about 560 Euros. Software isnt buggy. No random crashes like in symbian O... moreyeah hardware is excellent but soft is bad.x10 is still se flagship till may or jun so it should get froyo long time ago and froyo on desire hd is much faster then eclair on experia,i say much more.xperia is nice phone i love it but the soft!flagship must be flagship w/o any handicap.lets hope guys from xda will figure out this issue soon
rebel, 08 Feb 2011u wrong.it is hardware bomb but software is a big flop especially if fixing of it would not ta... moreI bought my X10 for about 560 Euros.
Software isnt buggy. No random crashes like in symbian OS.No lags at all. Android for all android phone is the same. So can't say software is a flop. Instead customization done by SE is phenomenal and looks better than the stock Android anyday. All those who've been saying android 2.2 gives them 8 times the speed...that's all cr*p. dont buy that...X10 performs way better than phones from its era.
Hi all i am from mumbai india, planning to buy X10. Next week just have couple of questions.
1. Should i go for black or white? Which one is the sctrach proof n no finger print?
2. I didnt use andriod before is it very user friendly?
3. Is 2.1 better or r.h ?
4. Do i need to pay internet charges for even playing games downloaded from andriod market?
5. How is the wifi download speed? I will b downloading lot of application n games from am?
7Which are formats played on this device
Confuse, 09 Feb 2011Hi! guys Im back. Im having this gadget when SE 1st launch it. This mean Im having old Model X... moreThere are many ways you can back up your data.
1) Synchronizing the contacts with your gmail account. and exporting your gmail contacts in csv format to your computer
2) Saving all the contacts to your memory card. There is an option for that in your phonebook.
3) Root your phone. install titanium backup app which backs virtually everything to your memory card.
4) SE also provides backup and restore app which u can use to backup ur data.
Note : data on your memory card will not be lost when updating ur phone.
Now once the data is been backed up goto sony ericsson's website and download SEUS or PC companion and connect ur phone via data cable and follow the on screen instruction.
If u have any doubts while performing ..let me know :)