I can receive html files but cannot send it.The volume is also still very poor.Hope this will be solve on upgrade firmware.
melody, 11 Oct 2010sure...i'll wait..Looks like it's a private profile, can't find the add link to it...
Roar..., 11 Oct 2010Give me few minutes, I'll finish what I'm doing...sure...i'll wait..
melody, 11 Oct 2010thank you so much roar...hahaha.... does ur x10 have any problem or something? do u have fb? i... moreYeah! I do but don't wanna post it here. No problem at all with my X10, been using it as my primary phone. Just tell me you handle, not the email, and I'll search for you in FB...
Roar..., 11 Oct 2010Yeah! Indonesia and Philippines uses the same frequency band for GSM and 3G. Buy it, you won't... morethank you so much roar...hahaha.... does ur x10 have any problem or something? do u have fb? i might add u...to ask more questions...thanx
melody, 11 Oct 2010hi..im planning to buy Xperia X10 this october....but im hesitant if i could use it in the phi... moreYeah! Indonesia and Philippines uses the same frequency band for GSM and 3G. Buy it, you won't regret it. Been using mine everywhere since July, and enjoying it...
Anonymous, 11 Oct 2010ya nokis n8 is gr8..bt its cost is too high..tel me d best fone in range of 15000 to 20000.plsSamsung Wave or Samsung Galaxy S are also great Phones.
Galaxy S has a large screen, but no camera flash.
Wave has a camera flash, but a smaller screen.
I prefer Samsung Wave.
[deleted post]ya nokis n8 is gr8..bt its cost is too high..tel me d best fone in range of 15000 to 20000.pls
hi..im planning to buy Xperia X10 this october....but im hesitant if i could use it in the philippines without any changes from the phone since i work here in jakarta indonesia... can all the features of the phone work if im in the philippines?
On Xperia firmware roadmap
* “We of course admit we have issues, that’s why we had to delay things. This is of course our fault, it’s our plan, our product and our planned timing failed. As easy as that.”
* As a result of this delay, the second firmware update (2.1x that brings UXP improvements) has also been delayed and will now roll out in early 2011.
* An upgrade to Android 2.2 (Froyo) has not been ruled in or out at this stage.
* The boot-loader will not be opened. The reasons behind this are legal issues as well as ensuring the phone will pass the strict quality control processes of network operators.
* Regarding Adobe Flash, 16m colours and multi-touch, Rikard said that there are “no such plans committed”.
* Not heard anything on improvements on “in-call volume connected to the software update”.
* Camera flash does not appear to be included in the coming update.
* The update does not “seem to include Arabic letters
Chris, 11 Oct 2010If the update to 2.1 is not over the air, how can it be upgraded then? through our service operator?I used PC Companion when I updated from R2BA024 to R2BA026. It should be the same with 2.1...
If the update to 2.1 is not over the air, how can it be upgraded then? through our service operator?
me, 11 Oct 2010Yesterday my x10 when i was charging it overnight just went blank and flashing green light. Th... moreNo! So far, I never experience any hang yet since I bought it last July(Knock On Wood). Did you note down the frequency of it's flashing? Like once every second or twice a second? It will help to analyze the problem with the flashing code...
go to this link folks.. it shows what eclair can give to us.
Yesterday my x10 when i was charging it overnight just went blank and flashing green light. The odd thing was i couldnt turn it back on by pressing the power button. I decided to take the batt out and put it back in and i was able to turn my phone to on again. Does anyone had this experience?