[deleted post]Hi Ravz,its one of the best reviews I have ever read for X10 or should I say the bestest :).
kapil, 22 Aug 2010i have bought an xperia x 10 and did not get any memory card with it .Did anyone of you get it??Mine was already inside the phone when I opened the sealed box. It's 8GB normally but for AT&T, it's only 2GB...
i have bought an xperia x 10 and did not get any memory card with it .Did anyone of you get it??
Ravz, 22 Aug 2010X10 Review... www(dot)ravzzy(dot)blogspot(dot)com Regards, RavzNice review. Just read it a while ago...
[deleted post]not fine, cold and cough and very busy, very busy!!!
today only came 15min online :(
Phoenix, 22 Aug 2010what is this now?! it's 9pm, so you can say good night ;) OK, how can i help you? :)I want to buy this phone and i'm gathering as much info as i can...is this phone a good one?
***X10 Review by Ravz***
This is my first Android Phone, Although before this I have used(Not Owned)Google Nexus One, Galaxy from
Samsung.So Knew what I was buying. Anyway lets talk about SE Xperia X10.
If you happened to visit a mobile store, X10 wouldn't go unnoticed. X10 is simply beautiful and everyone(almost)
agrees to the fact. Although my girl thinks it looks like a brick :(
When you hold X10(Switched off mode) in your hand.It feels solid with great built quality just like the best of
HTC phones you can think of. 4"inch Display adds to the design. X10 has a beautiful Sony Ericsson written on the
top front and Xperia on the bottom middle which is perfectly placed.X10 has three Hardware keys on the front
bottom middle.. option, home and back keys respectively. The back of the phone feels nice and well covered and doesn't look empty with SE and Xperia Logo.Camera lens on the back of the phone is unprotected, So one needs to handle it with care.
X10 is simply beautiful when the screen's turned off :).I have a Black Version of X10i.
Power it on :
When you power up your X10, You will be welcomed with an Sony Ericsson animation and it takes about 20 sec to reach the home screen, Thanks to 1 Ghz processor of X10. SE has a beautiful animated slide mechanism to unlock the
screen which can further be customized to suite if you're left handed.If you happened to have a chance of
exploring Android OS 1.6(Donut) before on a different phone, you will notice that X10 doesn't look like its
running on Donut. Thats due to SE custom UI it has back ported many features from Android 2.0.The Display
looks top notch without letting you feel you're running it on a Donut version of Android which has only 65k color. So should be thankful to SE for not making us notice the 65k limitation of Donut. Moving on ...slide open the menu , you will notice the screen response which is brilliant.. better than Iphone 3GS :) You will notice there are few apps which are new and not seen on other android phones. These are trademark sony apps namely Mediascape,Timescape and Play now also you have Moxier Mail to name a few. Mediascape is your in house Entertainment Gallery where you have your pics,Videos,music listed. Mediascape itself is brilliantly designed and looks amazing. Timescape is mainly your social networking app for twitter and facebook. Timescape is unique and a great app to view or get updates from your social networking accounts. Moxier Mail is an extra app apart from your email app, gmail app on your phone. Moxier Mail app provides push email feature. Play now is an SE store equivalent of Android market.
[deleted post]what is this now?!
it's 9pm, so you can say good night ;)
OK, how can i help you? :)
EL COMENDANTE, 21 Aug 2010No man! This is not a radio, this is just the best mobile phone! If you want radio just visit ... morei know man.. got this phone 3 months ago and its really cool..
just asking if it will have a radio in the update. if not thats ok. this phone still kicks ass
[deleted post]1. I'm particular about apps..how awesome the phone is by itself will wear off in two days n u start starving for more. I have already downloaded 600 apps from iTunes store in expectation of the iPhone. I want to know if the ''app experience'' will be matched in the other two...(HTC Desire and x10) - (people who have properly used android market and AppStore for a long time extensively may comment authoritatively. Rest,please answer my next questions)
Comparable apps are there in Android Market, mostly free, not like in AppStore...
2. I am very particular about music quality. Being a little bit of a singer myself, I'm a hardcore music lover and has an iPod and couldn't be happier with it. N i have no problem in syncing with iTunes. Is the music experience as good in the other two?
Sound quality is good as always with Walkman quality, iPod are loud, but not good quality...
3. From the earlier two questions, you would have understood I'm already inclined towards the 3gs..n i am looking for a reason not to be. Is the screen that? Is the pixel density of the iPhone less enough that one would wanna kill himself?
It's noticeable on 3GS but not on X10, but nothing to write home about...
4. As I've been Using eSeries Symbian for a while, i am annoyed by the phone asking me what to do and where to save and which memory or which connection n a lot of other questions that most of the time, i am fiddling with things before and after the things i wanna do is done. Does desire and x10 do that?
Android phones doesn't do that. Symbian is boring, in my opinion, I had two Symbian phones recently...
5. I love to watch movies on the phone and is that resolution on iPhone too bad that it will take the joy out of watching The Pacific? Or is it good enough for the human eye?
No! Not really, again not noticeable due to screen size...
6. END USER EXPERIENCE. The point at which the novelty is worn off and the point where the phone becomes a part of your life and when you want the phone to be just supportive of what you wanna do without making you go through the excruciating lags and delays and things going around or jumping up or anything else, when the phone just does it without making a hassle...which does it best?
Android powered X10, the update is due next month...
7. im a hard core ''message-er'', surfer, and facebooker. n with great to awesome typing speed (not bragging as faster the typing speed one has, smaller his social life)...without multi-touch, will x10 keep up? Or do i have to hit backspace one too many times?
You will love the Timescape and Mediascape...
8.wont take pics that really really matter with the phone,as will use a proper camera. So it doesnt matter.
X10 has the best camera at the moment with 8.1 mpx...
9. Again, people who have used iphone 3gs...is the screen resolution too low that you will wanna kill yourself when all the pixels individually look at you? I havent seen the x10 screen in real so my eyes won't know the difference...but will it know the difference compared to an eSeries phone?
Nope! Not a deal breaker at all...
Read the GSM Arena review about all the phones you like...
riswin, 22 Aug 2010heyyyy.....thanks mate...seems like you really really love your x10...thats good for you mate.... moreNope, that's not correct. The reason is, I haven't been bored with it yet. I'm new to Android OS. Once I get bored with it, I will replace it. Normally phones last with me in couple of months, then I moved on to the next model...
riswin, 22 Aug 2010heyyyy.....thanks mate...seems like you really really love your x10...thats good for you mate.... moreResolution is not an issue at all. I had 3GS before, then went to Symbian touchscreen. I sold it because I don't like being shackled to iTunes and Apple walled garden...
[deleted post]heyyyy.....thanks mate...seems like you really really love your x10...thats good for you mate..not everybody end up loving the fone they buy..good that it happened to you..thanks for taking the time..so you sayin the resolution of iphone is not an issue and that its not noticable rite...