Hardy, 23 Jun 2010To whom it may concern Here are my personal feelings and experiences with SE X10, but first l... moreYour second point, about earphone...I'm able to hear the ringtone with my ear piece. ..even I'm able to hear it using dell bh200 bluetooth headset as well...the only thing is u hear default ringtone instead of ur customized one...
Can anyone tell me if there is any quick way to highlight and copy certain text for example on a web page or say a message. It was so easy on my P1i
To whom it may concern
Here are my personal feelings and experiences with SE X10, but first let me say every person is entitled to their opinions provided they respect others and that all the opinions materialise in the same space amicably.
1. SE X10 has a very elegant design that appeals generally to a lot of people.
2. It is more of a serious fashion (style) statement not really suitable for rough handling. That said, i think the build quality is suited for the purpose.
3. The phone is very reliable and takes extremely good photos. Taking photos in the dark is meaningful at very short distances; anyway, what's the point of shooting photos at a distance in the dark? What will i be trying to prove?
4. Music playback through the earphones is excellent. With these kind of device, one has to use the earphones to listen to music. I would not expect to walk about holding the phone in my hand listening to music. It just does not make sense at all
5. The overall usage with this phone is quite satisfactory. To all those used to Symbian or windows mobile, you need a little time getting used to Android but thereafter it will be smooth sailing.
6. The phone is quite responsive and feature rich that you will enjoy it.
7. Despite the worries by some people about old 1.6 version, SE has done some customisation of their own and you will not realise any serious limitations.
What one will definitely miss on this phone
1. Sending files other than multimedia files to other bluetooth devices although you will be able to receive. There are also a few bluetooth limitations
2. When the earphones are plugged in the ringtone does not sound on the phone when a call is received, but through the earphone and it's easy to miss a call
3. No equalizer on the media player
4. No "true" handwriting recognition
elevensundays, 23 Jun 2010Hi, can I ask if this phone works on wi-fi alone? Meaning, if let's say the plan that I have f... moreYes Standalone wifi can work for all ur internet activities , u don't need a data plan from ur cellular provider.
Anonymous, 23 Jun 2010I am planning to buy this phone soon. Should i buy the black or white version? I am undecided ... moreI went for Black as it looked amazing in it ..when the phones screen is off..White looked for feminine to me..but seriously its upto what u like :)
Anonymous, 23 Jun 2010Ravz sorry bro couldnt sort it out yesterday,anywaysThat's ok :) No issues...
Jack, 23 Jun 2010x.x disappointed about the screen colours. X10 will have 16M colours on Q3 update, btw even with 65K u hardly notice its running on 65K...its stunning :)
Ravz, 23 Jun 2010if its a new phone, yes thats normal...go through some posts on how to improve the batteryRavz sorry bro couldnt sort it out yesterday,anyways
I am planning to buy this phone soon. Should i buy the black or white version? I am undecided as they both look good. Please give your opinions
chris, 23 Jun 2010hi anyone know how to turn the flash on for the camera?
Also is there any other way of answer... more1)when camera is turned on, click on the left hardware button...goto advanced settings...then click on photo light and switch it on..
2)No work around so far..the only thing u can do is change the way u wanna unlock your phone.
ismaeel, 23 Jun 2010My X10 battery only lasts 6 hrs when its fully charged is that normal?if its a new phone, yes thats normal...go through some posts on how to improve the battery
My X10 battery only lasts 6 hrs when its fully charged is that normal?
Phoenix, 23 Jun 2010btw it has one finger zoom feature already afaik ;)i hope it is sorted now ,friends okay can i leave now
Phoenix, 23 Jun 2010yeah you're right..i follow x10 forum as i was undecided to buy it or not and i know u r a very nice person i even had a thought of gifting u an x110 ,u got me all wrong man,it ws ravz bday u also spoiled his mood man by calling him he pretends to be nice,no phoenix he is genuine,a very nice person
Phoenix, 23 Jun 2010btw it has one finger zoom feature already afaik ;)my eternel fire bird why iphone is here? i know you are not happy about me. check your people comment. even in desire forum they talk about x10 fans. i know what moto and samsung fans do. but they is a reason. x10 fans like to compare x10 with others by pointing the best x10 featurings to make others down. but when we do the same you talk about bashing. so why gsmarena put an option allowing phone to be compare? but what i do not like is to insult people like !that animal! is just about phone man. with simple opinion. now iphone is here. moto, samsung, nokia, iphone are here. who is wrong?
[deleted post]hey phoenix ,i am sorry man i think i made u upset yesterday,i really mean it,pl ravz has lots of respect for u ,we both have trust me.
jayx10, 23 Jun 2010x10 and iphone 3gs a tie? mmmm *both phones are the same size and weight *x10 has 4" ... moreAll those 2 phone are less than milestone xt720. 1. omap 3430 720 mhz with gpu 530 is better than snapdragon. check benchmarks if you do not believe. 2. iphone 4 come with 512 mb ram just now while milestone xt720 already have 512 mb ram. 3. no need to wait for update 2.1 out of the box. 4. 16 m color. 5. multitouch and pinch zoom. 6. radio fm. 7. hd video record. 8. hdmi out. 9. 8 megapixel with xenon flash the only one in android market, face det, geo tag, stab, and so one. 10. all that in a 10.9 mm.