lasa_dal, 03 Jun 2010no radio ..... there should be one you can use MW600 as a radio.
OK old guy
sure.I just god mad when I saw that,I was away for one day.Yes Phoenix is there just now I saw.what an person is he, he is taking all his time to make peace, oh god
Sorry, I just went mad for an instant, please accept apologize!!
[deleted post]come on man, i was there recently but no one was there bashing, i also saw "phoenix" there!! he was trying to protect tha forum!!! and after him, there is no serious negtative comment there!
come on, thats enough man, be gentle please, thanks a lot.
After using it for more than 2-3 weeks, Here is the conclusion (unbiased) i've come to.
1) Looks are Amazing, beats the rest of the competition with an ease.
2) Yes Battery backup is a concern, but then the same issue i get with my dad's iphone and even my sis complains about about her nexus one battery backup.Being a smartphone it does drain ur battery...The trick which worked for me was for first 5-6 times charge the battery when it almost dies ..this does boost the battery...also use an app called advanced task killer from android market...
currently my phone gives me full one day backup..that too after using it for 30min on avg on phone calls, 2-3 hrs of wifi, 2 hrs of listening to music....which is pretty decent as im sure no one will be using it for 2-3 hrs of surfing on the net.
3) Speaker volume is pretty low compared to a nokia phone ...ive used most of the phones out there in the market ...and generally u do find speaker volume low in almost all the brands beat it iphone..nokia is better in this department and SE was pretty good with their earlier products.
4) User interface is way better than iphone or nexus ...trust me ..it doesn't let u know that ur using 1.6 OS...
5) screen response and touch sensitivity is the best,beats nexus one...although it misses multitouch but then again u only use it while playing few games/apps..so thats not a big deal.
6) Audio quality like always SE rules.
7)Camera ..lets forget the other phones..they dont even come near to this phone forget about competing with it..
8)1Ghz does the work for u :) ur phone is faster if not the fastest in the market.
If u want to stand out from the rest this phones for u..good for an executive or someone in college/school , the phones not great for someone traveling frequently in a train or a crowded bus as u can barely make what the caller is talking about...
i will rate this phone higher than iphone/nexus one ...coz for me the phone should be presentable too...and iphone/nexus one look ugly..sorry if i broke ur heart but thats the truth..
u have any questions lemme know ..coz i dont consider myself a fan of any company...i simply go by the model and what that offers to me in general...and if thats worth the money i'm investing ...
stop making nonsense comments on here guys.
Can somebody be nice enough to give a full personal detail review of this phone?
1. battery life?
2. phone call audio quality/level?
3. reception strong or weak?
4. music audio quality?
5. loud speakers audio level compared to nokai n95?
6. touchscreen sensitivity/precision compared to iphone?
7. camera quality day and night?
8. video recorder quality?
9. gps receiver locks fast or slow?
10. vibration level stron or weak?
Mobilemaster, 02 Jun 2010It's okay, so you are not here to bash SE. :) I thought that this was your intention. I heard ... moreIt seems SE, Moto, Samsung are all pushing for the high end market and now Nokia has backed off. Nokia is sitting back and watching other brands battle for the high end phones. As mobile phone technology is now moving so fast, causing many problems in new smartphones, Nokias wait and see policy seems very smart to me.
One silly move is the MP race in cameras. The MP race is just a sales gimmick. Why can't they concentrate on making better cameras, better auto video recording, more Divx, better macro, better zooms etc etc.
the best phone i could ever own good bye blackberry hello sony xperia x10 love it
finaly we should stop talking about ''the best''nokias or motos.we should talk about applications for x10 and its problems and fixing solutions and updates ,news and so on,nokia and moto lovers please be so kind and go back to your forums!leave us happy x10 users alone
New Owner, 02 Jun 2010Hi Guys
I am getting concerned, I bought the X10 about 2 days ago, keeping in mind of the 2... moreHi!
You can update your phone to the version 2.1 4 sure, but I don't know when, probably you have to wait a little bit more.
Anonymous, 02 Jun 2010Are trying to be good or you have change.I want to be good, I am changing my atitude. And sorry4 my english, even now I can't write perfectly, but I am good. :D Let me tell you something. If I see that somebody wants to bash SE, then I will react to his comments. If I hurt somebody, than sorry, plz forgive me. :)
I am getting concerned, I bought the X10 about 2 days ago, keeping in mind of the 2.2 update, will I still be able to update the phone when android 2.2 gets released for X10 or am I stuck with 1.6?
please advise urgently
allbrands, 02 Jun 2010Not quite sure what you are trying to say. Yes, SE has improved greatly with all its models in... moreIt's okay, so you are not here to bash SE. :) I thought that this was your intention. I heard about Nokia's S series, that those phones will be ultra high-end, and those will be limited. But this was a few months ago, now I can't see any news about S series. What do you think?
is the x10 will get froyo? if yes where can i read it. is froyo very fast than android 1.6?
Old guy, 02 Jun 2010bravo man, well done! :)Hey, you make a good umpire. Maybe you should be used here in the heated wars that spring up reguarly.
Mobilemaster, 02 Jun 2010I replied you hard because of your comment I wrote. So I wrote your words about the X10. Let's... moreSure, I don't want to argue/fight here. I come here for a source of entertainment and gaining knowledge. As my name says "albrands", I will buy whatever brand suits me.