i would like to know abt the battry ,if am not usin any applications running...can any one suggest?
and btw, regarding battery life being compared to bb. its just freakin the same. and this is touchscreen. so that makes this fone's batt life better than bb. (ive used a bb in 8 mos)
ive had this phone for a month now. so far, the only problem that ive encountered would be getting disconnected on wifi which was solved by dl-ing a simple application. i used to own a blackberry. used that for 8 mos. they said i will miss it, but i did not. i love how this phone is so small but works so fast. i never had to wait for anything. loaded right away. not like bb, which is sooo freakin slow.
Not worth it! i bought this for 15 grants being facinated by its cute looks and am now crying over my luck!
battery is not even 1 day strong(note:with all other applications closed and 1 hr of talk time)
i think blackberry is times better choice in this budget
AND ONE VERY IMPORTANT FACT: ANY BODY WHO I HAVE MET UNDER THE SUN AND OWNS THIS HAS SHARED THE SAME FEEDBACK AND IS CRIBBING BOUT MAKING THIS WRONG CHOICE
Certainly! biggest fopa of my life!
i hav this fone, it rulez, the battery life is about 5 days wit 4-5 hours of gaming + 3-4 hours of browsing/calling etc. (with low brightness(not fully low) the tuch screen is awsome and the fone is really really small
I transferred a few photos from my old phone to the x10 mini today and half of them are sideways. I tried rotating them on my pc and in the PC suite but they're still sideways. Can I rotate them on my phone?
siva, 29 Sep 2010Need help on below 2 issues. 1. What is the best application to transfer files using blueto... moreIf you hold your finger on the status bar and drag down it opens the status bar and you can hit clear. I found it by accident.
- Under Settings - wireless controls -wifi settings - Wi-Fi turn off or on
- scroll your finger from top to bottom a white page will appear with -Data traffic - go in there and hit again Data traffic. that should switch it off or on.
Need help on below 2 issues.
1. What is the best application to transfer files using bluetooth? and how can i get that.
2. There is a Data traffic icon on the status bar which i want to get rid off but im not able to? have tried different options but was not luckily and the icon is kinda annoying :-(
can u suggest som gud and unavoidable applications frm android market.
plz pick one, SE hazel or x10 mini for ultimate media entertainment and long term use
- Battry on this phone runs our when using too many applications specially wi-fi, internet and bluetooth wireless apps.
- bluetooth connects best with smartphones and android OS phones. Others you can view mem cards. its limited with bluetooth. Now please send me your browser HOMEPAGE anyone!
komal, 26 Sep 2010how to operate bluetooth.??? do i have to download file transfer from the market???just 2 questions
1.ive just bought my mini 2 weeks ago but the battery doesnt last a day i have to charge the battery everyday?
2.how must i connect my bluetooth because i have followed all the guide in the book but still its give me problem?
haunted, 28 Sep 2010A quick question before making a purchase. Since I'm mainly gonna use this little toy as more ... moreDude get yourself a walkman...this is not a music phone its great to run app's but music is average...
i want conformation whether the mini has 256 mb ram... CONFORMATION!!
I am very happy with this little gadget. Battery-life is a problem when you have WIFI and GPS and INTERNET going at the same time or one App going for too long. So be carefull. Music is of great value and there is hardly any lag when choosing, FF or RW... Its a snappy little bugger. But its internet based and you will have to download applications for it to work with perfection. I do not know how long battery will last for Music or radio though. But those are basic wireless applications and should not do much harm.