I have this phone since it was released and no problems with it. Daily use, with a custom Froyo 2.2.1 Rom it runs perfectly smooth and fast. The sound is clear and loud in both earphone and speaker (iphone4 is a piece of crap compared to my mini), display is brilliant even in sunlight with the ultrabrightness tweak. Battery is quite good, at least a full day of normal use. The 5mp camera + flash is very good too. I love my X10mini, and there's no need for me to go for a the new x10Mini2 btw ;)
How can i delete da message and another question is how can I stop dictionary while i type the message. I think this very-2 Chutiya phone of Sony
1. Looks - GREAT!!!
2. Android - no virus! its fast
3. The phone is quite light and small-fits in your pocket n you don't loose it easily
4. Good camera quality. no zoom while clicking but if you click and view on pc and zoom quaility is still very good.
5. Music quality - awesome..same like my ipod
6. Touchscreen - too smoooth. its great
1. With wifi, music,radio, talk, text the battery is really bad
2. screen can scratch easily
3. NO business card? do you expect us to memorize number and text to other people? I had P1i I could copy text like numbers and paste in new message and send to people.
4 So no copy paste like in P1i(loooved that phone)
5. alarm doesn not go off sometimes. major issue i miss my bus often.
6. if you get a call from a number not in your contacts you cannot just message back. you have to save that number under some name and then message -- quite irritating.. sometimes you just want to text but not save all the numbers you get.
Still a cool phone - recommended..
hey this mobile sucks . . Using it from 1 month no battery backup and no zoom . .Htc wild fire is awesome guys any one want new mobile nw advice is to go to htc wild fire . :)
The phone is awesome for someone who is not looking for an entertainment purpose...its a very descent phone... internet is superb...well if u r looking for a better camera with all the features its not it...Its never designed for this...A very professional phone...am way too satisfied
i had this.it totally sucks.browser always say not connected,facebook also always display error..and the worse if i charge the battery,the phone hanged!
plus there is no total call time,outgoing call time and sms in/out data.the screen is too sensitive,just when im about to scroll down or up,it selects the option which my finger first landed.
it sucks, and im changing it.
dee, 14 May 2011this phone has no zoom features. can only zoom after taking pics.Yeah,that was one of my prob,and this cellphone couldnt play youtube on browser and opera
hii all...i m using this mobile for last 2 months everything is fine ..but battery backup is too low and not any option for battery change,,,.and when wallpaper set as home screen wallpaper not fit to display.... "$#0b!"
F2K, 07 May 2011where you bought 1500amh battery for x10 mini?where did u get the 1500 battery.. can we change it.. because its inbuilt battery.. please reply me... i want it..
i have this phone for almost a year but my bluetooth isn't working until now, everytime there's an update, there's a problem with my settings. pls let my bluetooth work help me...
the phone is connect to the wifi but when i browse thru the net it says network error..why is that?
Budak2, 18 Apr 2011can any one teach me how to change the background image on this phone ???? i use 2.1 android v... moreto change background img, click the leftmost button then select "change wallpaper". but the worst is, if u put ur pics as the wallpaper, it will crop n u can only see part of it. i hate it cos i like to put my pics as the wallppr but know i cant do so :(
Me, 11 May 2011To zoom i think that you should set the camera from 5mp to VGA.this phone has no zoom features. can only zoom after taking pics.