guys... Heavy surfing and Wifi connectivity Works Well on this phone? Some one help plz plz plz >_
Thanks guys. . . . i really appreciate it. Hehehe im gonna buy this phone i don't really care about those techie geeks that keeps on complaining about this phone specially to its battery life.
Go go go SE.
now its been a month i have been using this phone ...... great phone and i am satisfied ...... only one issue : is there a zoom facility with the camera (when in use) because i couldnt get through ......... plz if any body can help
Am confused, most of the reviews i have read say that the battery life is good but most commenters here say otherwise...
Want to get this phone as sick of lugging around a big smartphone that barely fits in pocket. Does anyone know if it has a torch ?
Has anyone used "docs to go" to create or edit word documents on this phone ? is the screen too small for this purpose ?
thanks in advance
hey guys its me again. . . last question guys.... is there a task killer in the android market?? can you please help me find one?? tnx in advance.
again.. sorry for my English its not my native.
is it able to veiw PDF and wt does a guy have to do to play the tv or access it please help im puzzled ?
GN'R, 30 Aug 2010Thanks for the tips. However 1st point is not clear to me. i dont find that option in my ph... moreya this menu is not available xperia mini pro , thats ryte. instead we can disable data traffic itself. update release no idea :(
xperia_review, 29 Aug 2010I have contacted support regarding low battery performance:
I'm pasting reply here:
1) Tur... moreThanks for the tips.
However 1st point is not clear to me. i dont find that option in my phone. I m not using 3G (rather 3G has not started in India with private networks).
RE Update Release: What would be the version 2.1 or 2.2?
Deepak, 29 Aug 2010Disable the "check for certificates" in optionscan you please advise me how to do that?
You can also play movies with this phone :)I just love my new Xperia x10 mini pro :) no doubt on buying one :)
actually i heard dat der wil be slide prblm fr all slide phones...z it true guys?
I have contacted support regarding low battery performance:
I'm pasting reply here:
1) Turn off the “Always-on” mobile data connection. On the Home screen, select Menu => Settings => Wireless controls => Mobile network settings and turn off “Enable always-on mobile data”. This will make the biggest impact on battery life.
2) Disable Wireless network usage for positioning purposes. To disable this go to Menu => Settings => Location => Use wireless networks . This will turn off the “anonymous” Google location data collection that uses the wireless data connection frequently. Any app that will need a location will turn on the GPS separately. Please note that turning off wireless network usage for location purposes will stop the assistance provided to GPS hence, will take time.
3) Turn off “Background data” usage (but not if you use Google services!). For doing this go to Menu => Settings => Data synchronization => Google => Background data. This will minimize background data usage that keeps the phone’s network connections active and use a lot of power during the day. Note: If you are using Gmail, Calendar and Contacts on your phone you need to have this enabled or it will disable automatic sync with Google online servers.
4) Always keep Wi-Fi off when not in use – automate this with Y5 Battery Saver. To disable Wi-Fi go to Menu => Settings => Wireless controls and turn off “Wi-Fi”.
5) Always keep Bluetooth off when not in use. This tip is very common and nearly everyone knows about it. Go to Menu => Settings => Wireless controls and turn off “Bluetooth”.
6) Avoid usage of push or very frequent email polling – configure it to sync every 15 or more minutes. Mail sync frequency can be set through (Menu=> Email=> Menu button=> Account settings=> Email check frequency). Keep the Mail size limit at 5 KB as larger downloads consume more battery power.
7) Turn off automatic Weather updates. If you have any weather update application in your phone then turn off the automatic updates of it. As the weather doesn’t change in minutes so keeping it off will save the battery power and when needed manually update it.
8) Set a reasonable update frequency for Twitter, Flicker and Facebook. Most of the users have social networking profiles in twitter, facebook and others. For this they download applications and most of the applications auto update in a regular time. For saving the battery power set a reasonable auto update frequency which won’t eat up the battery e.g. 30mins.
However, the high power consumption will be improved with fast dormancy in next software update depending on region and network. Overall, fast dormancy will have a positive effect on battery life time for the vast majority of use-cases. The amount of this benefit depends highly on network setup and use-cases
This update is scheduled to be released in Q4, 2010.
Hey guys I'm from Philippines and i want to know if you can play movies with this smartphone because im planning to buy it... oh and how long can it play movies???
forgive me for my low level of english coz its not my mother language ^_^
I'm from the Philippines and I bought this phone yesterday. It works fine until I found out you need to install Bluetooth file transfer in order to receive and send files. I'm currently using the older version which is 2.40. It works perfectly :) All you need is patience to this phone haha :)) I recommend this phone to Sony Ericsson users :) two thumbs up :)