iwas buy xperia 10 mini pro or nokia x3 touch and type please helpme which mobile is better now
I have been using x10 mini pro now for around 3months..
1)Battery life very very bad even if you charge for 3hrs and specially if your internet is on and constant updates are coming from fb,yahoo or gtalk or even if you are using applications then harldy last for 6 hrs after that it gets off ...if not much usage then too doesnot last even a day ..BIGGEST AND MOST IRRITATING PROBLEM
2)While using application or perfrming multitasking like downloading at the same time it gets hangs often.
3)Most needed but missing is the zoom function in camera which is quite basic and very much required
4)While messaging it creates a threaded conversation ..but if the conversations gets longer then it gets hang and throws a force close message and also if i send it once it gets send 3-4 times sometimes if i dont delete the thread often.
5)Very few settings in the mobile like i didnot get where is the message center number setting?? may be i am not able to find it if so then help me out guys please ..same way didn get many basic settings
1)Nice look and color, small compact and shiny ..will desrve lot of appreciation from your friends
2)Perfectly made 4 messaging keypad is nicely built gives u gud speed while typing..also chatting in ymsnger or gtalk is fast like in our pc due to keypad
3)As said earlier zoom is not available ..bt if v dont need it then it can click prety suprb pics..specialy natural pics of flowers and animals even better then my 14 mp sony digicam(blive it or not)
This is what i felt keepin it in my hand for past 3mnths ..As you see problems are more then gud points those who are just thnking to buy must luk 4 btr option at this price ..im not happy mainly bcz of its battery life
AnonD-10683, 11 Jun 2011Soft reset ur sony, ask the code to sony service centre.thanks for the help but what code specifically?
TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors (65K effective), just want to know. what is (65k effective)?
Anonymous, 03 Jun 2011^00mhz processors do support 2.2 and 2.3, sony ericsson isnt releasing an update because xperi... moreYes you're right. Sony Ericsson did not give update to froyo or gingerbread because they want buyer purchase new models. That's why i choose Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 which has Androis 2.2 Froyo. Samsung will announced a Gingerbread soon to this model and all similar android phone. Is it cool?? Bye SOny Ericsson & Nokia.
This is the most crap phone, i have seen in last 10-years.
It is such a crap, that even basic functionalities are also not working as expected.
Just to name a few major issues:
1. "The phone process has unexpected stopped.." this message come often while you are getting a call ot in-between a call. And the call disconnects.
2. The camera HW button works only when camera app is on the top. The expected behavior is to launch camera when it is to running. But it is a dead button when camera app is not on foreground.
3. Some of the music related apps do not stop audio when a call comes i.e both the audios (caller's voice and song) is audible. (Is the a audio policy manager in this phone?)
4. When a call comes it takes while to show who is calling! Till that point it just keeps on ringing and vibrating with the wallpaper image and nothing on it.
5. When one wants to disconnect a call, it takes quiet a while to wake the display light up and the display to respond to the call disconnect tap on the desktop icon. It unnecessarily eats up my talk time.
6. Virtual key board pops-up, even if there is not editable field on the UI.
7. Numerous reboots without any warning. Since i use a password protected SIM, so after reboot, it silently waits for me to re-enter the pin. How on earth the user is supposed to know that phone has
rebooted because of some crash and it is waiting for SIM-pin. Thats simply means you are not reachable any more.
8. The Display timeout gets overridden to infinite leading to display not going down EVER.
9. Wi-fi connection drops every now and then.
10.If the device is not is use for couple of minutes, automatic-sync(gtalk,linkedin,facebook) goes down and wakes up only when the display is activated.
I have been using this since last 2-3 months and so many major issues i have discovered.
very poor battery. i've been using this for 2 months now and i want to replace it immediately.it's also slow and always hangs.
Poor Battery Timings. have to charge every 8hours with minimum usage...
Lee, 04 Jun 2011Does the X10 Mini Pro have Blackberry Connect??? Meaning can it get the BIS service onto it an... moreIf u need blackberry i suggest u choose blackberry, x10 pro using android and maybe not supporting BIS.
hazel, 07 Jun 2011Worst phone ever! Constantly freezes. Unbearably slowBuy Non OS Phones then :-), "try reflashing ur android", maybe u push it too hard :-p Joking......
Anonymous, 06 Jun 2011Guys which one is the best one. x10 mini or mini pro?Mini pro.
chinu, 09 Jun 2011If u compromise with the battery then it is a gud mobile.. But the service provided by sony er... moreAndroid same as any smartphones (windows mobile or symbian) needs extra power to utilize its function so if u needs more power, buy 2 battery trust me it helps :-)
ramya, 09 Jun 2011how to load movie videos to this mobile.Download it to your memory card then click to play.
dOY, 09 Jun 2011Been using it for 3 months now... 1. if the app is to heavy to process..it freezes... 2. DOE... moreTo lighten your sony, unistall any application u don't really need and set the sony to default setting. Hope its help :-)
Depress gal...., 09 Jun 2011I just lost my Song Ericsson XPeria X10 mini pro last week...somebody stole it ..can i block m... moreIm sorry to hear that. U can't block if u don't install any security application. Buy sony cedar or nokia c3 its nice too.