Arnbjorg, 11 Jun 2011Soft reset ur sony, ask the code to sony service centre.thanks for the help but what code specifically?
TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors (65K effective), just want to know. what is (65k effective)?
Anonymous, 03 Jun 2011^00mhz processors do support 2.2 and 2.3, sony ericsson isnt releasing an update because xperi... moreYes you're right. Sony Ericsson did not give update to froyo or gingerbread because they want buyer purchase new models. That's why i choose Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 which has Androis 2.2 Froyo. Samsung will announced a Gingerbread soon to this model and all similar android phone. Is it cool?? Bye SOny Ericsson & Nokia.
This is the most crap phone, i have seen in last 10-years.
It is such a crap, that even basic functionalities are also not working as expected.
Just to name a few major issues:
1. "The phone process has unexpected stopped.." this message come often while you are getting a call ot in-between a call. And the call disconnects.
2. The camera HW button works only when camera app is on the top. The expected behavior is to launch camera when it is to running. But it is a dead button when camera app is not on foreground.
3. Some of the music related apps do not stop audio when a call comes i.e both the audios (caller's voice and song) is audible. (Is the a audio policy manager in this phone?)
4. When a call comes it takes while to show who is calling! Till that point it just keeps on ringing and vibrating with the wallpaper image and nothing on it.
5. When one wants to disconnect a call, it takes quiet a while to wake the display light up and the display to respond to the call disconnect tap on the desktop icon. It unnecessarily eats up my talk time.
6. Virtual key board pops-up, even if there is not editable field on the UI.
7. Numerous reboots without any warning. Since i use a password protected SIM, so after reboot, it silently waits for me to re-enter the pin. How on earth the user is supposed to know that phone has
rebooted because of some crash and it is waiting for SIM-pin. Thats simply means you are not reachable any more.
8. The Display timeout gets overridden to infinite leading to display not going down EVER.
9. Wi-fi connection drops every now and then.
10.If the device is not is use for couple of minutes, automatic-sync(gtalk,linkedin,facebook) goes down and wakes up only when the display is activated.
I have been using this since last 2-3 months and so many major issues i have discovered.
very poor battery. i've been using this for 2 months now and i want to replace it immediately.it's also slow and always hangs.
Poor Battery Timings. have to charge every 8hours with minimum usage...
Lee, 04 Jun 2011Does the X10 Mini Pro have Blackberry Connect??? Meaning can it get the BIS service onto it an... moreIf u need blackberry i suggest u choose blackberry, x10 pro using android and maybe not supporting BIS.
hazel, 07 Jun 2011Worst phone ever! Constantly freezes. Unbearably slowBuy Non OS Phones then :-), "try reflashing ur android", maybe u push it too hard :-p Joking......
Anonymous, 06 Jun 2011Guys which one is the best one. x10 mini or mini pro?Mini pro.
chinu, 09 Jun 2011If u compromise with the battery then it is a gud mobile.. But the service provided by sony er... moreAndroid same as any smartphones (windows mobile or symbian) needs extra power to utilize its function so if u needs more power, buy 2 battery trust me it helps :-)
ramya, 09 Jun 2011how to load movie videos to this mobile.Download it to your memory card then click to play.
dOY, 09 Jun 2011Been using it for 3 months now... 1. if the app is to heavy to process..it freezes... 2. DOE... moreTo lighten your sony, unistall any application u don't really need and set the sony to default setting. Hope its help :-)
Depress gal...., 09 Jun 2011I just lost my Song Ericsson XPeria X10 mini pro last week...somebody stole it ..can i block m... moreIm sorry to hear that. U can't block if u don't install any security application. Buy sony cedar or nokia c3 its nice too.
xp, 10 Jun 2011Xperia mini pro :@ I bought it 3 months ago and few days ago it just stopped working for no... moreGo to sony service centre, they will fix it with no charge as its guarantee for 12 month.